PDA

View Full Version : my heads fooked

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2005, 04:44 PM
sdfkuhsdlguhdfgfh Bt's place in the market is a huge one sdfgsdfgdfsgdsfgfdsgdfgrghh fghfghfghfghfghfgh fh hfghfghgf fgh fgh f
fghfghfghfghfhgfh more responsibilities than other players in the market dfgdfgdsfgdfdfgdfgdfg dfgdfgfdg
dfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgoirdumgvranfwahflwekbfsdlakjfnmk adlgnemrgldiadiofhlgmdafkhmlkgg dlgdfnhmlgskdfngmdsfgk sdlfkghsdflgkdsglkdsfg
sdfsdf crucial that we follow protocol, it is important to us dsfsdfdsfsdfsdfsdsdf sfs dfsdfsdg houiopuoiioutrdfhdfaf dfdfhdfhdfhgh would you like to know more about our policies and how we follow dse protocols in ccc, why yes, I would, great, then lets get startedfgdf dfgdfgdfgdfgdfgf fdgfdg dfgfdgfd l
fdgdfgdfgfdgfdgdf incorrect, it is important to give out only accurate information to the customer, if in doubt, ask dfsgdfgfdg dfg dfgdfg jkoi strict internet rules sdfds sdf
fgfdgdfoisdfoisauiofwerj a;jgfsj sf Ian Livingston fdsfsdf dfgfgfdg
Floor managers are there to aid you ghgghfghfgog;ihT;IOUHGLDFJKGH DFLIGUDHFLIGUDFHLGsdiuofhsd lfilfkdghdfkjg
jkgnkutrfny5rkit Enterprise act, electronics communication act responsibilities n g dfgdfg dfgdfgfdgfdgfdgdfg df

:frusty: :no: :cry1:

:guinesssm

manker
08-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Just guessing ... but have you been doing training for some kind of telecommunications job :unsure:

manker
08-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Hawt av, btw :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2005, 04:49 PM
yes :( and yes :naughty:

DarthInsinuate
08-16-2005, 05:29 PM
you see, i understood what Mr Arcadia typed there because the first and last letters were right

brenda
08-16-2005, 05:30 PM
hmmm I have many friends who work in a BT call centre and often come home at the end of the day in much the same state, I find that tranquilizer darts work quite well but can often be detrimental to their performance the following day (and you know how important it is to keep those performance levels up)

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
local brew works well also :01:

Mr. Mulder
08-17-2005, 06:53 AM
back i go :no:

Dark Steno
08-17-2005, 09:07 AM
fgdsfs

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2005, 04:09 PM
mdf -> e-side -> pcp -> d-side -> dp (:naughty: ) -> drop wire -> nte
ex exchange ln local network ce customer engineer ca customer apparatus dt diagnostic test

:ermm: :guinesssm

lynx
08-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Just repeat after me:

I'll run a diagnostic check
I'll call you back
I've run a diagnostic check and it doesn't find any fault

You'll pass any tests with flying colours. :rolleyes:

GepperRankins
08-18-2005, 05:26 PM
sup ma niggaz?

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Nuz up ma bi-otch!

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Just repeat after me:

I'll run a diagnostic check
I'll call you back
I've run a diagnostic check and it doesn't find any fault

You'll pass any tests with flying colours. :rolleyes:

Thus sending an engineer out to find that it's the customers apparatus that's faulty, causing a charge of £60 and up to our dear customer because they were never told to check their own phones in the first place! :ohmy:

lynx have you gone completely mad!1111?!? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: