08-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I Got a smiley :alien:

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Congratulations.

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:08 PM
So get this.
My grandma call me up and stuff.She was asking questions and shit.About whats my mom doing,who she with,is she doing anything bad.So i told her.But last time she was ask'n shit i ended up lifeing with her for a few years.Dont think shes gonna do shit because im already big and i can take care of myself and shit.But still kind of scary tho.I also told her i was movie'n.She was like waah!Man i told her too damn much.I need to shut up about shit like that.I cant keep a secret for shit man.She want to go out to eat before i go and shit.But i dont think im gonna go anywhere with her.I dont get along with them people.O well,she cant do shit.I'll get violent:ohmy:

manker
08-17-2005, 07:12 PM
So get this.
My grandma call me up and stuff.She was asking questions and shit.About whats my mom doing,who she with,is she doing anything bad.So i told her.But last time she was ask'n shit i ended up lifeing with her for a few years.Dont think shes gonna do shit because im already big and i can take care of myself and shit.But still kind of scary tho.I also told her i was movie'n.She was like waah!Man i told her too damn much.I need to shut up about shit like that.I cant keep a secret for shit man.She want to go out to eat before i go and shit.But i dont think im gonna go anywhere with her.I dont get along with them people.O well,she cant do shit.I'll get violent:ohmy:Sounds like a soliloquy that should be in a Tarantino movie.

You alright, zig?

DanB
08-17-2005, 07:17 PM
So get this.
My grandma call me up and stuff.She was asking questions and shit.About whats my mom doing,who she with,is she doing anything bad.So i told her.But last time she was ask'n shit i ended up lifeing with her for a few years.Dont think shes gonna do shit because im already big and i can take care of myself and shit.But still kind of scary tho.I also told her i was movie'n.She was like waah!Man i told her too damn much.I need to shut up about shit like that.I cant keep a secret for shit man.She want to go out to eat before i go and shit.But i dont think im gonna go anywhere with her.I dont get along with them people.O well,she cant do shit.I'll get violent:ohmy:

Thats not too smilie :(

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:18 PM
soliloquy on a forum?Thats like a soliloquy on a phone :lol'd:
Yeah im alright...I think.I would hope so.Nothing a class of juice cant help.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:21 PM
She want to go out to eat before i go and shit.

The wisdom of the ancients.

Ye canny whack it.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:22 PM
soliloquy on a forum?Thats like a soliloquy on a phone :lol'd:
Yeah im alright...I think.I would hope so.Nothing a class of juice cant help.
Or banning people from a forum, that gets rid of frustration too, I hear.

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Im not a member of the moderation

manker
08-17-2005, 07:27 PM
I think this forum really has helped ziggy learn stuff.

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:28 PM
About computers yes:unsure:

Alien5
08-17-2005, 07:31 PM
So get this.
My grandma call me up and stuff.She was asking questions and shit.About whats my mom doing,who she with,is she doing anything bad.So i told her.But last time she was ask'n i ended up lifeing with her for a few years.Dont think shes gonna do shit because im already big and i can take care of myself and shit .But still kind of scary tho.I also told her i was movie'n.She was like waah!Man i told her too damn much.I need to shut up about shit like that.I cant keep a secret for shit man.She want to go out to eat before i go and shit .But i dont think im gonna go anywhere with her.I dont get along with them people.O well,she cant do shit .I'll get violent:ohmy:
:lol:

manker
08-17-2005, 07:34 PM
She want to go out to eat before i go and shit.

Ye canny whack it.If I were to go and shit, I'd think it wise that the premises were vacated.

At least the toilet facilities.

The pan, at the very, very least.

Sink shitting is no good :no:

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:41 PM
So get this.
My grandma call me up and stuff.She was asking questions and shit.About whats my mom doing,who she with,is she doing anything bad.So i told her.But last time she was ask'n i ended up lifeing with her for a few years.Dont think shes gonna do shit because im already big and i can take care of myself and shit .But still kind of scary tho.I also told her i was movie'n.She was like waah!Man i told her too damn much.I need to shut up about shit like that.I cant keep a secret for shit man.She want to go out to eat before i go and shit .But i dont think im gonna go anywhere with her.I dont get along with them people.O well,she cant do shit .I'll get violent:ohmy:
:lol:
thats just like the way i talk to friends.I wouldent talk like that with my grandma and stuff.:ohmy:

manker
08-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Cursing is bad.

GepperRankins
08-17-2005, 07:47 PM
you'd say and stuff instead?

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Im not a member of the moderation
Did someone accuse you of such a thing, name names.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:58 PM

Ye canny whack it.If I were to go and shit, I'd think it wise that the premises were vacated.

At least the toilet facilities.

The pan, at the very, very least.

Sink shitting is no good :no:
We also cry the toiletage utensil "the pan".

Is this common useage.

ziggyjuarez
08-17-2005, 07:58 PM
i think so:unsure: I dont preplan my words

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:00 PM
i think so:unsure: I dont preplan my words
You must, sometimes. Even a wee bit.

manker
08-17-2005, 08:01 PM