PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha talk like (Mulder)

manker
08-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Because you live near Dave, I keep thinking that you talk like he does - all Yorkish and incompredechiperable.

However, I remember that you used to live in Surrey, so it might be posh (you just said cad and it made me larf) -- but then again it might have been close enough to Landon to make you sound like a cockerney chav.

:unsure:

How does everyone else talk? I talk properly with a good, strong Welsh acccent, btw.

Mr. Mulder
08-20-2005, 07:35 PM
sort of half surrey-south and half lincolnish i think? not like the dave though, he's about an hour north of me, where people talk very differently

i talk more southern (correct) than anything else imo :ermm:

Biggles
08-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Could I just say that I do not sound like Jamie Oliver. :lookaroun

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 07:41 PM
I talk proper like. :D

/edit where i come from that is. :unsure:

manker
08-20-2005, 07:43 PM
i talk more southern (correct) than anything else imo :ermm:Than even the Queen :ohmy:

===

So a mix, then. I suppose it would follow that you don't speak like Dave 'cos the people who live in the city centre, only ten miles or something away from where I live, speak like chavs - and I don't :snooty:

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 07:45 PM
i talk more southern (correct) than anything else imo :ermm:Than even the Queen :ohmy:

===

So a mix, then. I suppose it would follow that you don't speak like Dave 'cos the people who live in the city centre, only ten miles or something away from where I live, speak like chavs - and I don't :snooty:

Do they do all the chav sign language as well when they`re in full conversation. :lol:

manker
08-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Could I just say that I do not sound like Jamie Oliver. :lookarounI would also like to say that I sound nothing like Jamie Oliver.

He is the chef with the fat tongue, isn't he?

However, I do like the sound of Nigella Lawson :happy:

manker
08-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Than even the Queen :ohmy:

===

Do they do all the chav sign language as well when they`re in full conversation. :lol:I try not to get that close to them, but probably.

I've posted pics of them before on here, when they ventured into my pub - they definitely look the type :ermm:

Mr. Mulder
08-20-2005, 07:48 PM

===

that and daves up north and im in teh midlands, which technically are nowhere near each other :blink:

speak like freddie mercury? How very dare you! :ohmy:

I imagine you as a sort of welsh chav who watched countdown when it was in It's prime, in favor of the cooking which was on channel 2 at the time.

manker
08-20-2005, 07:51 PM
I thought you almost seen him in work once but he didn't go.

So I thought you lived in the same street or something :ermm:

Edit: Yes, Countdown > Cooking :01:

Guillaume
08-20-2005, 07:53 PM
How does everyone else talk?

Do I even have to explain? :(

Mr. Mulder
08-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I thought you almost seen him in work once but he didn't go.

So I thought you lived in the same street or something :ermm:

Edit: Yes, Countdown > Cooking :01:

i used to stay at teh g/f's on weekends and work in a factory there in pontefract, but not anymore - dave was gonna apply to work there also, but didn't in the end i think? :unsure:

manker
08-20-2005, 08:00 PM
dave was gonna apply to work there also, but didn't in the end i think? That sounds about right.

You've just reminded me that I have to speak to him as well :01:

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:09 PM
I visited England about 20 years ago people thought I was from NZ or an Aussie but no one guessed Canada . Some how they knew I wasn't American . Love to go back one day
I went all over using my British rail pass, was staying in Mary Port most of the time it remined me of home the most I think. Spent 3 months there loved it .

Dist. of Cumbria I think or the Lake dist . it was called , remember Carlye very well tho .

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:12 PM
I visited England about 20 years ago people thought I was from NZ or an Aussie but no one guessed Canada . Some how they knew I wasn't American . Love to go back one day
I went all over using my British rail pass, was staying in Mary Port most of the time it remined me of home the most I think. Spent 3 months there loved it .

Americans are just as bad at guessing where people are from as well peat. I worked offshore on a pipelaying barge in thailand in 98 for three months. The barge forman was an american, and towards the end of the job he asked me which part of ireland i came from. :blink: :lol:

manker
08-20-2005, 08:16 PM
no one guessed Canada . Some how they knew I wasn't American .Were you less than 300lbs and not wearing garish attire :unsure:

Robert00000
08-20-2005, 08:16 PM
One sounds posh :snooty: (most of the time)

Guillaume
08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
And so, which part of Ireland are you from?

Gripper
08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I speak proper english like 'cause I'm from daarn saff,furfer daarn than landan

manker
08-20-2005, 08:18 PM
How does everyone else talk?

Do I even have to explain? :(French women always sound hawt, even if they're old.

So don't go dressing up a la femme and confusing me :fist:

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
And so, which part of Ireland are you from?

The burnley branch. :D

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:20 PM

Americans are just as bad at guessing where people are from as well peat. I worked offshore on a pipelaying barge in thailand in 98 for three months. The barge forman was an american, and towards the end of the job he asked me which part of ireland i came from. :blink: :lol:

Ya the funny thing was I did n't think I had an accent . :lol: I went there with a young British girl who as soon as see saw Grandma she reverted back
to her accent . I thought it was sweet . When we got home it took her awhile to lose too.

Guillaume
08-20-2005, 08:21 PM
French women always sound hawt, even if they're old.

Jebus Christ, how sadly you are mistaken.

Think of http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5461/mimi6mb.jpg and then tell me it sounds sexy. :frusty:

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:24 PM
French women always sound hawt, even if they're old.

Jebus Christ, how sadly you are mistaken.

Think of http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5461/mimi6mb.jpg and then tell me it sounds sexy. :frusty:

Maria was better.:snooty:

manker
08-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Only if you can't see them :pinch:

There is a woman who always answers the phone at the taxi firm we always use, the lads usually make me ring (cos I'm the only one who has ever got talk time) - she sounds really hawt. I usually make a drunken comment about her alluring voice.

Quite recently one of the drivers told me that 'Pearl' is actually 52. I'm hoping my mates never find out :mellow:

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:28 PM
My wife is German and of course I all ways say speak dirty to me baby in German . Oh she does its useually take out the garbage numb nuts ! :rolleyes:

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:28 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/stillgame_1.jpg

Les popped out in front of me.

Ooer missus.

manker
08-20-2005, 08:29 PM
If you have numb nuts then you're doing something right :naughty:

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:31 PM
says you, friction boy.

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:33 PM

:lol: So true I'd post a pic of my little "sour kraut" but no one would believe other than rossco . :D

manker
08-20-2005, 08:35 PM

:lol: So true I'd post a pic of my little "sour kraut" but no one would believe other than rossco . :DHave you read the harrasment thread, Peat.

Poor Rossco :cry: :ermm:

;)

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:37 PM

There is a woman who always answers the phone at the taxi firm we always use, the lads usually make me ring (cos I'm the only one who has ever got talk time) - she sounds really hawt. I usually make a drunken comment about her alluring voice.

Quite recently one of the drivers told me that 'Pearl' is actually 52. I'm hoping my mates never find out :mellow:

I fell in to this trap as well manker, when worked in a garage a women used to ring up about her car being serviced and sounded really really sexy on the phone. Sadly it was a different story when she finally came in to the garage. :(

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:38 PM

I fell in to this trap as well manker, when worked in a garage a women used to ring up about her car being serviced and sounded really really sexy on the phone. Sadly it was a different story when she finally came in to the garage. :(
Contact Trading Standards mate, there's laws against that type of thing.

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:40 PM

About ugly people using the phone. :unsure:

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:41 PM

About ugly people using the phone. :unsure:
:lol:

nob

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:44 PM

We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her finger's are all wet it's because there always up her nose . :sick:

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:46 PM

We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her fingires are are all wet it's because there always up her nose . :sick:

I knew a fellow who used to work at one of the sex chat lines places in manchester , and he said the women on the phone could easliy get jobs modelling full face crash helmets. :lol:

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:47 PM
We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her fingires are are all wet it's because there always up her nose . :sick:
Wet nose = healthy dog.

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Wet nose = healthy dog.

:lol: :lol:

peat moss
08-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Wet nose = healthy dog.

Less stress in world if you could come up to someone, sniff thier ass and think have I been here before ? :ph34r:

JPaul
08-20-2005, 08:57 PM

Less stress in world if you could come up to someone, sniff thier ass and think have I been here before ? :ph34r:
um, is that considered a bad thing :blushing:

that kind of explains the restraining orders.

peat moss
08-20-2005, 09:00 PM

:lol: I have this mental picture of Bush going in to a meeting with a few world leaders . :D

manker
08-20-2005, 09:04 PM
So this is JP's excuse for stooping down, looking for shiny five penny pieces while stalking the streets of Glasgae.

JPaul
08-20-2005, 09:05 PM
So this is JP's excuse for stooping down, looking for shiny five penny pieces while stalking the streets of Glasgae.

Glesga.

You really are crap at accents.

JPaul
08-20-2005, 09:06 PM

:lol: I have this mental picture of Bush going in to a meeting with a few world leaders . :D
You have a vision of World Leaders sniffing Bush.

To each their own I s'pose.

Gripper
08-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Smoke bush dont just sniff it:)

enoughfakefiles
08-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Smoke bush dont just sniff it:)

Aren`t you better eating it. :naughty:

manker
08-20-2005, 09:13 PM

Glesga.

You really are crap at accents.Feck.

brotherdoobie
08-21-2005, 06:24 AM
I have an Midwestern accent. (think network anchorman)...Except when I'm
drunk then I sound like John Inman.

...:blink:

Peace bd