PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Loner?

Santa
08-22-2005, 11:32 PM
http://www.artgumbo.org/Art%20Samples/Donna%20Smith/loner.jpg

When you see someone you know on the street, do you:
Make every effort possible to hide or escape.
Shout their name and wave so they'll see you.
Curse yourself for being out in public in the first place.

Is your ideal vacation:
A trip with friends to a tropical resort.
A trip by yourself to a remote destination.
A trip you tell everyone you're taking, but instead you rent a huge stack of movies and hide out at home.

Have you ever spent a major holiday by yourself... on purpose?
yes no

When you go to the movies, are you usually by yourself?
yes no

Are you comfortable eating by yourself at a restaurant?
yes no

Would you ever drive across the country by yourself?
yes no

Is sex better by yourself?

http://www.buckysplanet.net/sitebuilder/images/loner-407x339.jpg
yes no

DarthInsinuate
08-23-2005, 12:40 AM
yes, i've got the angry loner thing down, you jerk

imasoldier
08-23-2005, 02:40 AM
I don't know rate me! Here is me!

I don't go out alot to a friends house and party but I have friends more then 1 that come to my house and spend the night alot. Iv'e been a little depressed since I got Psoriasis if you don't know what it means or think you know what it is forget it. Anyhoo I like to play mostly online games ALOT! So what im a gam3r :P. Im quiet in school untill I really get to know them but I don't need 100 friends i'd rather have 4 - 5 best friends. I don't go to the movies by myself either, I go with a friend/s or the family. I would feal very unconfortable sitting at a resturaunt by myself. I wouldn't mind driving the country by myself but it would get a little boring. My ideal vocation would be with a friend, family or a girl not some sex mate althought that wouldn't hurt to have a sex mate :P. Iv'e spent 4th of July one of my favorite holidays by myself once and only once. So what do you think I am? I'd say in between but it doesn't bother me much im going to enjoy my last senior year at home playing games on teh computer where I belong. :)

By the way anyone here going to any tech school colleges next year? Me an a friend may go well I know for sure im going.

manker
08-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Sex mate - is that when you've got her into a position where you've pinned her with your bishop and she can't make a move else you'll have the opportunity to aim for her most noble target.

Barbarossa
08-23-2005, 11:17 AM
Sex mate - is that when you've got her into a position where you've pinned her with your bishop and she can't make a move else you'll have the opportunity to aim for her most noble target.

You had to struggle to make this work, didn't you? :blink:

manker
08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
No :snooty:

GepperRankins
08-23-2005, 01:14 PM
i try and keep hold of my school mates, cos i don't have any work mates. dunno if i'd say i was a loner though :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-23-2005, 03:16 PM
i try and keep hold of my school mates, cos i don't have any work mates. dunno if i'd say i was a loner though :unsure:

Do they struggle, or do they just let you keep hold of them? :unsure:

GepperRankins
08-23-2005, 03:34 PM
they dissappear when i go to the toilet and stuff. must be a portal to an alternative dimension that eats people in my house or something :ermm:

Barbarossa
08-23-2005, 03:39 PM
they dissappear when i go to the toilet and stuff. must be a portal to an alternative dimension that eats people in my house or something :ermm:

Yeah, that must be it.. No wonder you haven't got any work-friends... :blink:

GepperRankins
08-23-2005, 03:50 PM
they're all stupid anyway. none have them can even write their own phone numbers. n00bs :rolleyes:

ogie1konobi
08-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Most likely yes since i do go to at least 10 concerts and 10 movies by myself

Everose
08-26-2005, 06:10 PM
I am not a loner. Around others constantly. So much so that I actually crave time alone. Seem to need that ever so often.

natedogg
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
i am a loner, i have some friends but not that many:(