PDA

View Full Version : Azureus and Java

Dredpirate
08-24-2005, 02:20 AM
Don't ask me how it works. But it does.

I friend told me about a link, just a stupid little test site. He told me that once he went there and took this stupid little test, that his torrents started uploading and downloading faster.

I did not believe him at first, but I did it and I think it actually worked. It's gotta be some weird Java crap.

I don't know, does anyone else see a difference in download speed after going here and doing the stupid little test.

www.chrisjlarkin12.plus.com/Hand-Eye%20Sabotage.swf

By the way you need to make sure your volume is up because they say stuff during parts of the test, but it's hard to hear.

Edit: Posted in Bittorrent and have know idea why tis got moved here. This really works. Hear it works for all P2P stuff. :w00t:

RPerry
08-24-2005, 03:10 AM
Don't ask me how it works. But it does.

I friend told me about a link, just a stupid little test site. He told me that once he went there and took this stupid little test, that his torrents started uploading and downloading faster.

I did not believe him at first, but I did it and I think it actually worked. It's gotta be some weird Java crap.

I don't know, does anyone else see a difference in download speed after going here and doing the stupid little test.

www.chrisjlarkin12.plus.com/Hand-Eye%20Sabotage.swf (http://www.chrisjlarkin12.plus.com/Hand-Eye%20Sabotage.swf)

By the way you need to make sure your volume is up because they say stuff during parts of the test, but it's hard to hear.

Edit: Posted in Bittorrent and have know idea why tis got moved here. This really works. Hear it works for all P2P stuff. :w00t:

this was posted at TPG last week, works really good :cool:

Peerzy
08-24-2005, 03:13 AM
:ph34r:

Dark Steno
08-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Luckily my speaker doesnt work.

McStabhappy
08-24-2005, 08:28 AM
god i forgot about that you bastard!

sArA
08-24-2005, 11:01 AM
meh :dry:

manker
08-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Me, me!!11 Can I click a link that'll speed up my bit-torrent downloads but includes the word sabotage!!1

Then again, I might send it to all the chavs in my gmail address book and see what they think first.

Dredpirate
08-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Me, me!!11 Can I click a link that'll speed up my bit-torrent downloads but includes the word sabotage!!1

Sabotage is just the name of the underground uber-coders group who fixed the Java problem. I believe they wrote Linux and ran SuperNova also.

You must be new to the internet. :D

sparsely
08-24-2005, 07:16 PM
:rolleyes:

manker
08-25-2005, 08:36 AM

Sabotage is just the name of the underground uber-coders group who fixed the Java problem. I believe they wrote Linux and ran SuperNova also.

You must be new to the internet. :DSome of my friends have the internet but it's really expensive.

I can't afford it so ima stick to the interweb :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
08-25-2005, 06:55 PM

Then again, I might send it to all the chavs in my gmail address book and see what they think first.

:lol: Now THATS sarcasm :lol:

Why come up with th story tho when it takes you to a reflex test?
Why not just say "This is a reflex test"? :huh:

Jonno :cool:

tesco
08-25-2005, 06:57 PM
A .swf is gonna speeed up downloads :ph34r:

Jon L. Obscene
08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Worked for me, I'm on dialup and currently d/ling a movie at 347kbs :01:

Smith
08-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Before i take this test, its a popup right?

DanB
08-25-2005, 09:40 PM

Then again, I might send it to all the chavs in my gmail address book and see what they think first.:lol: Now THATS sarcasm :lol:
Kinda but this is more pure:
Some of my friends have the internet but it's really expensive.

I can't afford it so ima stick to the interweb

DarthInsinuate
08-25-2005, 10:37 PM

:lol: Now THATS sarcasm :lol:

i'm fairly sure 'tis irony :mellow:

Dredpirate
08-25-2005, 11:02 PM

Well as my edit said, I posted in the Bittorent forum and it got moved (blame a mod) Just trying mess with some of the noobs over there who will try anything.

I really don't spend time in the Lounge (just a bunch of kids who use Limewire and Kazaa to download rap or try to download a DVD with dialup AOL connection).

This is the last time I will check this tread. Have fun.

P.S. My last post was 100% sarcastic. No one seemed to get it. I wonder why?