PDA

View Full Version : I'm SOOOOO bored :(

Smith
08-27-2005, 02:43 AM
My computer got a bad case spyware and viruses, so im running NOD32 in safemode on its super scanning setting, and its been an hour and its still scanning :(

This virus or whatever it is has completely fucked up my day. NOD32 said it was in the memory and that it couldnt be cleaned. Ill post in software world tommrow.

But watching this scanner is SOOOo freaking boring. Kill me :frusty:

Spicker
08-27-2005, 03:07 AM
My computer got a bad case spyware and viruses, so im running NOD32 in safemode on its super scanning setting, and its been an hour and its still scanning :(

This virus or whatever it is has completely fucked up my day. NOD32 said it was in the memory and that it couldnt be cleaned. Ill post in software world tommrow.

*hint*Use ur hands.... :naughty: :naughty:

Busyman
08-27-2005, 03:20 AM

Why are you sitting watching the computer scan dude?

Right now I'm burning Dr. Who to DVD and ain't sittin' in front of it as it counts down.

That's just friggin' weird.

tesco
08-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Right now I'm burning Dr. Who to DVD and ain't sittin' in front of it as it counts down.

Ah, you got one of them wireless keyboards? :drool:

Busyman
08-27-2005, 04:00 AM

No. Why? :blink:

Smith
08-27-2005, 04:33 AM
ugh my comps fucked up badly, ive been working on it for the last 4 hours, my eyes hurt and i want to sleep, but i cant let it win. think i might have the sasser worm :(

tesco
08-27-2005, 05:13 AM
because at the time u weren't sitting in front of the computer, but yet you were typing a message. :huh:

peat moss
08-27-2005, 05:46 AM
because at the time u weren't sitting in front of the computer, but yet you were typing a message. :huh:

:lol: I love your way of thinking Ross , your too smart for your own good . :ph34r:

ogie1konobi
08-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Go to 20/20 video and rent a movie or go to the movies or just chill and read whats going on in the world or in the end just write a story down of how to built a computer will destroy virus when they pop up. Anyways good luck with your ish.

DarthInsinuate
08-27-2005, 09:33 AM
change your avatar

Busyman
08-27-2005, 09:35 AM

:lol: I love your way of thinking Ross , your too smart for your own good . :ph34r:
Really? May be too smart.

I have 6 computers. Some are networked

I was not watching the computer that was counting down.

Smart indeed. :ph34r:

Jon L. Obscene
08-27-2005, 09:54 AM
How you know you got a bug?

If you don't know what it is then how you know you got one?
Try Pest Patrol :)
Find the name of the bug and do a deep xp search for any files, clean up with anti virus and spyware remover, then search files again, if any remain I suggest using window washer to shred and wash with bleach to remove them.

Jonno :cool:

DarthInsinuate
08-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Buy this.

Bush 28in Integrated Digital TV, DVD Recorder and Stand. 49p

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=3801&productId=162234&clickfrom=name

Jon L. Obscene
08-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Gotta order that :lol:

Jonno :cool:

Buffalo
08-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Sorted: Thank you for the link, don't forget to pay with a credit card lol
Delivery Charge £4.95 Delivery usually within 21 days lol as long as i get it.

Total £5.44, what a bargain!!! Nice one

Buffalo
08-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Sorted: Thank you for the link, don't forget to pay with a credit card lol
Delivery Charge £4.95 Delivery usually within 21 days lol as long as i get it.

Total £5.44, what a bargain!!! Nice one

UPDATE:

Sadly i did not recive my new TV :( ............lol but worth a try lol

Mail from Argos UK

Bush TV/DVD combi (Product No: 536/1108)

I refer to your order for the above product and thank you for placing an order with Argos.co.uk

Unfortunately there were was an accidental error on the price shown on our website for this product during 27th August causing the product to be advertised for £0.49 rather than the correct price of £349.99. This error has now been rectified and in accordance with Condition 4.2(b) of our Website terms and conditions I am writing to advise you of this problem.

We have therefore had to reject all orders placed at the incorrect price in accordance with Condition 2.3 of our Website terms and conditions and with regret we cannot accept your order.

On behalf of Argos I apologise for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that any charges debited to your payment card, will be fully refunded as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your custom with Argos.

Yours faithfully,

At the end of the day, Bush is a crap make anyway lol
Well done Argos ... Top Dog! lol

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 06:21 PM

Hey, you nearly have as many computers as you do guns :ph34r:

DarthInsinuate
08-30-2005, 06:27 PM
...Unfortunately there were was an accidental error on the price shown on our website...
:01: tautology :01:

Tikibonbon
08-30-2005, 07:16 PM

That's great! I bet you guys could have used them when ya'll where killing 6 million Jews!

manker
08-30-2005, 07:34 PM

That's great! I bet you guys could have used them when ya'll where killing 6 million Jews!Where?

Alien5
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
who killed who, why,when?

manker
08-30-2005, 07:43 PM
who killed who, why,when?Hoi!

Not so many 'w' words, they confuse Tiki :)

DarthInsinuate
08-31-2005, 11:06 AM
i think he was refering to the Americans killing the 6 million with computers :unsure:

actually i didn't know the native Americans were Jewish

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:13 AM
"If we cant pull them out,we'll breed them out"
-native Americans