PDA

View Full Version : For j2 - Guess Why

JPaul
08-27-2005, 07:36 PM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7483/robbielovesmaths6hy.jpg

j2k4
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Because I'm a Conservative who actually owns about five protractors and stubbornly prefers them to a graph-calc, even though I rarely use either item anymore? :huh:

I still own a couple of slide-rules; I can't remember where I've left them. :(

GepperRankins
08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
i think it's cos everyone at school hated you, and now you're grown up no-one really has any use for you. a bit like robbie williams

JPaul
08-27-2005, 08:46 PM
i think it's cos everyone at school hated you, and now you're grown up no-one really has any use for you. a bit like robbie williams
Hey ho, I get by.

j2k4
08-27-2005, 09:04 PM

Actually, you've got it bass-ackwards, Dave.

I hated everyone else at school; tripping over them kissing my feet, trying to wipe their slobber off my footware-it drove me to drink and drugs...and back to drink again, if I remember correctly.

Now that I've grown up, everyone thinks I'm the bee's knees; I'm terrifically popular, and wear out several ink pens and Sharpies in a week's time autographing everything from scraps of paper to the bare breasts and and comely asses of beautiful women.

What's a Robbie Williams?

(Forgive me, I took the liberty of capitalizing his name)

Gripper
08-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Ahhh now I know what an egomaniac is,I thought that was a Bald eagle in your avatar,I didn't realise it was a lucky old buzzard:)

j2k4
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Ahhh now I know what an egomaniac is,I thought that was a Bald eagle in your avatar,I didn't realise it was a lucky old buzzard:)

You have me pegged, sir. :)