PDA

View Full Version : Would you want these people running your country?

whypikonme
08-30-2005, 08:34 AM
This is a little out of date, but still interesting, does anyone have any newer figures?

Maybe j2k4 can enlighten us, seeing as it's this bunch who want to reform the UN in it's own image. :lol: :lol:

A company has 500 employees with these..

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

*29 have been accused of spousal abuse

*7 have been arrested for fraud

*19 have been accused of writing bad checks

*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

*3 have done time for assault

*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

*14 have been arrested on drug! -related charges

*8 have been arrested for shoplifting

*21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

*84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year.

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress . . .

the same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep everybody else in line!!!

clocker
08-30-2005, 02:15 PM
A little out of date?

Oh well, newer numbers would probably be similar anyway.

It's a real shame the US can't seem to find the upstanding, moral and generally perfect politicians the rest of the world is apparently blessed with.

tracydani
08-30-2005, 05:01 PM
It's a real shame the US can't seem to find the upstanding, moral and generally perfect politicians the rest of the world is apparently blessed with.

:lol: :lol:

I hear Saddam is looking for work :ph34r:

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
The worse fact is that all 535 are American, and putting that many Americans in a small space is never good news.

tracydani
08-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Come now... It's one thing to bash our leadership. But our people as a whole? :cry:

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Come now... It's one thing to bash our leadership. But our people as a whole? :cry:

Teh people suck as well :rolleyes:

tracydani
08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
You're very lucky we live in different countries....

Cause if I ever saw you walking down the street. I'd probably walk to the other side :angry:

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Im suprised you wouldn't pull out a gun and shoot me :P

Don't take it personally, im just very anti-American.

manker
08-30-2005, 06:44 PM

Cause if I ever saw you walking down the street. I'd probably walk to the other side :angry:Oh noes!!11! :fear: :fear: :lol:

tracydani
08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't think I would know how to shoot you, that's why I'd walk to the other side :lol:

I'm pretty anti American politics myself, but I kinda like us as a people.

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Im sure Busyman could teach you how to shoot, and let you use one of his un-needed 7 guns.

manker
08-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Aren't un-needed guns just a penis substitute anyway.

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Yup, Busyman needing 7 says a lot about his manhood me thinks :shifty:

Busyman
08-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Im sure Busyman could teach you how to shoot, and let you use one of his un-needed 7 guns.
Shooting you would be unnecessary. I don't see a reason to kill you.

I'd ram boot in your teeth so at the very least you'd be a mushmouth....if you aren't already. :dry:

Busyman
08-30-2005, 07:19 PM
It says if you come in my house and threaten my family you're fucking dead.

It says I'm prepared and the next man may not be.

It says, as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.

manker
08-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Do you see how that's a rod, Busy.

Asking 'cause you seem to have trouble ascertaining what is and what's not.

Gripper
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Whilst I was reading the first post,the first thing that sprang to mind was The Consevative party in the UK,so I guess governments are the same in most countries

tracydani
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM
And while reading the rest of this thread, you can see why our leaders can't agree on anything :lol:

Biggles
08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
It is a proven statistical fact that most governments are run by politicians.

This inevitably leads to tears and recriminations. :lookaroun

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 07:49 PM

It says as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.

Cool, it also says Im an American who wants to pretend to be from the movies, i need 7 guns because it makes me feel big, and the bigger i feel the more ass i can kick. Even though i only have 2 hands to fire 2 guns i will continue to keep and use my other un needed weapons. Im an a wanker who cannot understand that whats in the movies should stay in the movies, im not a gung-ho hero, i could use a baseball bat or some other weapon to protect myself and my family but guns make me look cool. I shoot anything i see because in the movies they do that and they get away with it. Im part of my country's problems, if the whole country had a different attitude to me i wouldn't even need 1 gun because that person who comes to rob my house wouldn't have a gun himself, he would have no weapon, ergo making me not need any of my guns.

I'd ram boot in your teeth so at the very least you'd be a mushmouth....if you aren't already. :dry:

Cool, more gung-ho stupid statements from a stupid american, after you're finished with me you can go on the hunt with your American-ised views and 7 guns for other people who disagree with you. Remember if they don't agree with you its okay to shoot them.

tracydani
08-30-2005, 07:57 PM
All right now everyone. Play nice or I'm crossing the street on all of ya's.

Busyman
08-30-2005, 08:37 PM

It says as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.

Cool, it also says Im an American who wants to pretend to be from the movies, i need 7 guns because it makes me feel big, and the bigger i feel the more ass i can kick. Even though i only have 2 hands to fire 2 guns i will continue to keep and use my other un needed weapons. Im an a wanker who cannot understand that whats in the movies should stay in the movies, im not a gung-ho hero, i could use a baseball bat or some other weapon to protect myself and my family but guns make me look cool. I shoot anything i see because in the movies they do that and they get away with it. Im part of my country's problems, if the whole country had a different attitude to me i wouldn't even need 1 gun because that person who comes to rob my house wouldn't have a gun himself, he would have no weapon, ergo making me not need any of my guns.
Good lord....

You have been watching to many movies. :lol: :lol:

You also miss the point. It's not about me equalizing with an intruder. It's about me being one up on the intruder. This "you could have a baseball bat" is laughable.

Guns don't make me look cool 'cause I barely use them. :dry: You got me mixed up with John Wayne.

Cool, more gung-ho stupid statements from a stupid american, after you're finished with me you can go on the hunt with your American-ised views and 7 guns for other people who disagree with you. Remember if they don't agree with you its okay to shoot them.
How is it stupid? Apparently Americans are the only ones that can get angry at an insult from people that hate them.

If you were on street, depending on my mood (it's usually happy), I may kick you in the teeth. It's not about a disagreement....it's about an insult.

Maybe if I move to Disneyland I feel betta. Right now I feel your a dumb twat that has a moral code no higher than mine.

Wtf is my American-ised view anyway? You don't know so STFU.

Fucking dumbass. :ermm:

Busyman
08-30-2005, 08:39 PM
All right now everyone. Play nice or I'm crossing the street on all of ya's.
Well Peerzy is the one that hates you.....yet I doubt he'd actually do anything 'cause he's all mouth...mushmouth that is.

JPaul
08-30-2005, 09:40 PM
The telling bit is where you say "as a man".

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Good lord....

You have been watching to many movies. :lol: :lol:

You also miss the point. It's not about me equalizing with an intruder. It's about me being one up on the intruder. This "you could have a baseball bat" is laughable.

Guns don't make me look cool 'cause I barely use them. :dry: You got me mixed up with John Wayne.

How is it stupid? Apparently Americans are the only ones that can get angry at an insult from people that hate them.

If you were on street, depending on my mood (it's usually happy), I may kick you in the teeth. It's not about a disagreement....it's about an insult.

Maybe if I move to Disneyland I feel betta. Right now I feel your a dumb twat that has a moral code no higher than mine.

Fucking dumbass. :ermm:

So you would kill a man, shoot him in the head if he was in your house. American's arn't the only ones who get angry and arn't the only stupid people in the world but you are a prime example of an american. You need 7 guns for protection? Does that make you 7 up on the intruder?

So if i insulted you, you would kick my teeth in? Shows how much of a stupid american you are. That you cannot refrain from using violence. I make fun of your hair and you would attempt gpb on me.

You make fun of someone in England and you'll get a joke or a wise crack back, unless ofcourse it's a chav at which point they'll reply with "Im gonna fucking batta ya mate"

So you think im a fucking wanker who deservers to have his teeth kicked in and has the same moral standards as an american :lol:

You barely use them, yet you need 7 of them in your house at all times, jst in case.

Your American-ised views are what you think, your moral, your need for 7 armed weapons to protect yourself, your gung-ho attitude to everything, everything can be resolved by violence, theres a problem on the street, what do you do? You go and kick there teeth in, and then just in case you shoot them.

Yup, so guns make you a man, as does violence and other stupid american views?

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0015-0503-0914-1656_SM.jpg

God Save America, cause fuck knows they can't do it themselfs.

j2k4
08-30-2005, 09:58 PM
This is a little out of date, but still interesting, does anyone have any newer figures?

Maybe j2k4 can enlighten us, seeing as it's this bunch who want to reform the UN in it's own image. :lol: :lol:

A company has 500 employees with these..

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

*29 have been accused of spousal abuse

*7 have been arrested for fraud

*19 have been accused of writing bad checks

*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

*3 have done time for assault

*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

*14 have been arrested on drug! -related charges

*8 have been arrested for shoplifting

*21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

*84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year.

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress . . .

the same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep everybody else in line!!!

I'd bet a search of our archive would yield a minimum of five references to this very same C & P.

Dated?

Yes indeed.

Do strive for a bit of originality, old chap/chappess?

Busyman
08-30-2005, 10:37 PM
It says, as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.
The telling bit is where you say "as a man".
Good enough.

Busyman
08-30-2005, 11:42 PM
So you would kill a man, shoot him in the head if he was in your house. American's arn't the only ones who get angry and arn't the only stupid people in the world but you are a prime example of an american. You need 7 guns for protection? Does that make you 7 up on the intruder?
No dipshit. It means if I'm trapped in an area of the house and there is a home invasion, I have one available. Gun ownership doesn't make one stupid, idiot. 'Cause I don't hold to your ideal of NOT owning a gun, you make insults 'cause I don't think like you in this case.

So if i insulted you, you would kick my teeth in? Shows how much of a stupid american you are. That you cannot refrain from using violence. I make fun of your hair and you would attempt gpb on me.
I don't know wtf gpb is. English motherfucker!!! .....and no as with many, it depends on my mood, whether anyone's watching, and who it is. You, being a person that does not discern differences in folks living or born on American land, and also with prior conditions met, would most likely get fucked up. Hate is a strong word. It is a violent one in my book when describing a group of people. You hate us for our nationality. Well I despise you and all people like you and I take great pleasure in it.

You make fun of someone in England and you'll get a joke or a wise crack back, unless ofcourse it's a chav at which point they'll reply with "Im gonna fucking batta ya mate"
Same here. "I hate Americans" ain't a wisecrack. I'm sure all parts of England ain't Disneyland either. I'm sure if I say the wrong thing to the wrong person, he might try to jack me up.

So you think im a fucking wanker who deservers to have his teeth kicked in and has the same moral standards as an american :lol: Of course you are. If you hate someone and then would sprout insults to someone's face, you just might get an ass-whippin'. It comes off as threatening. Such is life....not in Disney. I

You barely use them, yet you need 7 of them in your house at all times, jst in case.Very good. You understand English. I thought the number 6 was in your language though. Last time I shot a gun was about 3 weeks ago....and that was at the range. Sometimes I've gone a coupla months. My gun ownership is about as transparent as you.

Your American-ised views are what you think, your moral, your need for 7 armed weapons to protect yourself, your gung-ho attitude to everything, everything can be resolved by violence, theres a problem on the street, what do you do? You go and kick there teeth in, and then just in case you shoot them.
Funny you mentioned my propensity to violence.

I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator. He jumps in my face yelling and hollerin' "No motherfucker this ain't first you've taken picture wtf?!!!" This keeps on (he looked like he was going to hit me and he sure didn't move like a bum). When the elevator comes, the older white fella gets on and when I try to get on, he blocks the way. I tell the white fella to go ahead. At this time I'm getting steamed 'cause I meet my girlfriend on the train. At this point he's so fucking loud he's got whole street watchin'. I say "muhfucka I'll take your picture again". Then come one of the Downtown DC folks (they pick up trash and help tourists) on a walkie-talkie trying to calm the bum down then the bum curses him and pushes him. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for elevator (and taking off my rings) and he grabs my laptop bag off the ground beside me so I clocked him twice in the jaw. He yells out "Aww did you see him hit me?" and the DC guy says "You tried to take his property and were harassing him now go. I'll call the police."
When I hit him, all my cards (company pass, Smartrip, and company id) fell out 'cause it was around my neck in pouch. So while I'm picking them up, he starts over again but the elevator came and I got on with some black female security guard. The DC man says "good on you for staying calm for as long as you did".

While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy." :ermm:

I was so hot that I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up especially when after I explained to her that it's not illegal to take pictures of this whole street she said, "The whole street yes 'cause people might be in the picture but not individuals." Waht a dpisiht. :1eye:

It ain't a great day when you have to hit a bum and whatnot. I normally give them change. Now I'm going to fuck with him everyday by taking his picture. He must be hiding from someone the way he lost it. I must post his picture on here. :dry:

Did I overreact?

Yup, so guns make you a man, as does violence and other stupid american views?Why 'cause I own a guns? :blink: ''Cause I've been through shit that you haven't? 'Cause you watch too many movies with the American flag in it?

English motherfucker English!!! I'm no grammateranimal but ffs if you use your first language I may understand you. Please do it before you hurt yourself. Jeez.

Busyman
08-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Do you see how that's a rod, Busy.

Asking 'cause you seem to have trouble ascertaining what is and what's not.
Consider my posts....Rerods. ;)

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 12:01 AM
No dipshit. It means if I'm trapped in an area of the house and there is a home invasion, I have one available. Gun ownership doesn't make one stupid, idiot. 'Cause I don't hold to your ideal of NOT owning a gun, you make insults 'cause I don't think like you in this case.

I don't know wtf gpb is. English motherfucker!!! .....and no as with many, it depends on my mood, whether anyone's watching, and who it is. You, being a person that does not discern differences in folks living or born on American land, and also with prior conditions met, would most likely get fucked up. Hate is a strong word. It is a violent one in my book when describing a group of people. You hate us for our nationality. Well I despise you and all people like you and I take great pleasure in it.

Same here. "I hate Americans" ain't a wisecrack. I'm sure all parts of England ain't Disneyland either. I'm sure if I say the wrong thing to the wrong person, he might try to jack me up.

So you think im a fucking wanker who deservers to have his teeth kicked in and has the same moral standards as an american :lol: Of course you are. If you hate someone and then would sprout insults to someone's face, you just might get an ass-whippin'. It comes off as threatening. Such is life....not in Disney. I

You barely use them, yet you need 7 of them in your house at all times, jst in case.Very good. You understand English. I thought the number 6 was in your language though. Last time I shot a gun was about 3 weeks ago....and that was at the range. Sometimes I've gone a coupla months. My gun ownership is about as transparent as you.

I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator. He jumps in my face yelling and hollerin' "No motherfucker this ain't first you've taken picture wtf?!!!" This keeps on (he looked like he was going to hit me and he sure didn't move like a bum). When the elevator comes, the older white fella gets on and when I try to get on, he blocks the way. I tell the white fella to go ahead. At this time I'm getting steamed 'cause I meet my girlfriend on the train. At this point he's so fucking loud he's got whole street watchin'. I say "muhfucka I'll take your picture again". Then come one of the Downtown DC folks (they pick up trash and help tourists) on a walkie-talkie trying to calm the bum down then the bum curses him and pushes him. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for elevator (and taking off my rings) and he grabs my laptop bag off the ground beside me so I clocked him twice in the jaw. He yells out "Aww did you see him hit me?" and the DC guy says "You tried to take his property and were harassing him now go. I'll call the police."
When I hit him, all my cards (company pass, Smartrip, and company id) fell out 'cause it was around my neck in pouch. So while I'm picking them up, he starts over again but the elevator came and I got on with some black female security guard. The DC man says "good on you for staying calm for as long as you did".

While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy." :ermm:

I was so hot that I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up especially when after I explained to her that it's not illegal to take pictures of this whole street she said, "The whole street yes 'cause people might be in the picture but not individuals." Waht a dpisiht. :1eye:

It ain't a great day when you have to hit a bum and whatnot. I normally give them change. Now I'm going to fuck with him everyday by taking his picture. He must be hiding from someone the way he lost it. I must post his picture on here. :dry:

Did I overreact?

Yup, so guns make you a man, as does violence and other stupid american views?Why 'cause I own a guns? :blink: ''Cause I've been through shit that you haven't? 'Cause you watch too many movies with the American flag in it?

English motherfucker English!!! I'm no grammateranimal but ffs if you use your first language I may understand you. Please do it before you hurt yourself. Jeez.

GPB = GBH i just was typing fast.

So let me get this straight, you for no reason walk up to a homeless person and took a picture of him, then when he asked you why you ignored him, then when someone came over to help out you punched him and he grabbed your stuff.

Meaning you started the whole situation by for no reason walking over to him and taking a picture of him, then ignoring him, and you think you did right and you felt proud of yourself because some other american said well done for keeping carm. Mind you for an american you kept very carm, and no one was shot :ohmy:

English? Coming from someone who spells "Motherfucker" as "muhfucka"

You provoke and then attack a homeless person, and then feel good about yourself because you didn't hit him earlier :lol:

DanB
08-31-2005, 12:14 AM

Cause if I ever saw you walking down the street. I'd probably walk to the other side :angry:Oh noes!!11! :fear: :fear: :lol:

Buftyman's alterego? :huh:

GepperRankins
08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
busyman loves teh rod

DanB
08-31-2005, 12:20 AM
busyman loves teh rod

Fo' Sho' :naughty:

Busyman
08-31-2005, 12:20 AM

Did I overreact?

GPB = GBH i just was typing fast.

So let me get this straight, you for no reason walk up to a homeless person and took a picture of him, then when he asked you why you ignored him, then when someone came over to help out you punched him and he grabbed your stuff.

Meaning you started the whole situation by for no reason walking over to him and taking a picture of him, then ignoring him, and you think you did right and you felt proud of yourself because some other american said well done for keeping carm. Mind you for an american you kept very carm, and no one was shot :ohmy:

English? Coming from someone who spells "Motherfucker" as "muhfucka"

You provoke and then attack a homeless person, and then feel good about yourself because you didn't hit him earlier :lol:
Very good. You are a most excellent reader. Keep up the good work.

Busyman
08-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Fo' Sho' :naughty:
EggsZacklee

DanB
08-31-2005, 12:24 AM
While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy."

Be careful dude, she might help him sue your ass

and doesn't a fist count as a deadly weapon in teh US?

Cheese
08-31-2005, 12:31 AM
http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/mainkick7pefex.gif

Tikibonbon
08-31-2005, 12:33 AM
this pic is funnier: :lol:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/6798/dirtysanchez18ty.gif

lynx
08-31-2005, 12:34 AM
On topic:

Would you want these people running your country?Can't be any worse than the lying cheating bastards we've got now.

Whilst I was reading the first post,the first thing that sprang to mind was The Consevative party in the UK,so I guess governments are the same in most countriesI would have thought it would have made you think of the Labur party, purely from the ratio of members to convictions. Or were you trying to make an ill-founded political statement?

Busyman
08-31-2005, 12:47 AM
While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy."

Be careful dude, she might help him sue your ass

and doesn't a fist count as a deadly weapon in teh US?
He can't steal my bag that has my

laptop
car keys
daily planner (with credit cards, checkbook, driver's license, car registration)

...and not expect his jaw needing to be rewired. :dry:

What was I supposed to do allow him to block me from getting on subway then run and try to "notify the propa authorities" while my shit is stolen right in front of me? :lol: :lol:

She won't help him sue. She actually held the elevator for me so I didn't miss it a second time. Curious though, I wonder what his story would be?

I was in court Friday for a bullshit assault CIVIL case.

Apparently the fella (no names) has come up with date in 2005 (New Year's Day) where he alleges I pulled a gun on him at a gas station.

He also says at the same gas station 6 days later) that my mother threatened to call the police on him.

He thinks both of these warrant civil action. Funny thing is I was at Jay Z's 40/40 Club in New York (and visiting one of my best friends that I make music with). He has made up shit for 2 counties which threw his cases out and now is making shit up for DC. He has made accusation against every judge, and lawyer (including the one time he had actually used one) in every civil case.
He also never called the "propa authorities" in any case.

GepperRankins
08-31-2005, 12:51 AM
cameras are embarrassing :(

Busyman
08-31-2005, 12:51 AM
http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/mainkick7pefex.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What is that from????!!! :lol: :lol:

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 01:29 AM
So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.

Still i want to know, why did you take a picture of some random homeless person then when he asked why you ignored him :huh:

GepperRankins
08-31-2005, 01:32 AM
he thought he was a celebrity

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 01:47 AM
I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator.

You say it, like it's an everyday thing for you, are you by chance a bum-hunter :huh:

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:29 AM
So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.
Damn you really are an ignorant fuck.

Lose a lawsuit, hate your country? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy, yeah I know him. He's the one that assaulted me and hit me in the head with a hammer and I still kicked his ass. After he served jail time, he has been making dates up and filing lawsuits.

I have never counter-sued but now he's about to get hit in the pocket.

Btw, I don't worry about him actually winning. :ermm: He's actually rather entertaining serving as his own lawyer. He reminds of that crazy black fella that shot up people on the train and then served as his own lawyer.

Still i want to know, why did you take a picture of some random homeless person then when he asked why you ignored him :huh:
First off, Roderick, you read for shit.
Second off, no one runs at me, yells at me, and expects an answer.
Third off, I'll snap as many pictures as want with nary an answer just because....
Fourth off, you try and take my shit, you get fucked up. I guess he won't be using our nonexistent universal healthcare for his jaw.

If you allow folks to run all over you then please....wear pink and high heels.

Mmk Roderick?

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:38 AM
I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator.

You say it, like it's an everyday thing for you, are you by chance a bum-hunter :huh:
I've got tons of pictures of bums and my everyday goings ons.

Camera phones are the shit.

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 02:45 AM
[QUOTE=Peerzy]So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.[QUOTE]
Damn you really are an ignorant fuck.

Lose a lawsuit, hate your country? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy, yeah I know him. He's the one that assaulted me and hit me in the head with a hammer and I still kicked his ass. After he served jail time, he has been making dates up and filing lawsuits.

I have never counter-sued but now he's about to get hit in the pocket.

Btw, I don't worry about him actually winning. :ermm: He's actually rather entertaining serving as his own lawyer. He reminds of that crazy black fella that shot up people on the train and then served as his own lawyer.

First off, Roderick, you read for shit.
Second off, no one runs at me, yells at me, and expects an answer.
Third off, I'll snap as many pictures as want with nary an answer just because....
Fourth off, you try and take my shit, you get fucked up. I guess he won't be using our nonexistent universal healthcare for his jaw.

If you allow folks to run all over you then please....wear pink and high heels.

Mmk Roderick?

You quoted yourself, and copy and pasted what i said :huh:

Also i wasn't trying to be agressive this time. I wasn't saying that if you lose a court case you should hate your country. I was saying that if it was so blatently nothing to do with you, yet you get jail time/ a fine then you must start to question your laws/legal system.

To be honest you still havn't answered why you needed to take a picture of this bum. Sure he should have asked you nicer and such but if some wierdo walked up to you and took a picture of you or a picture of your family and walked off, you would be slightly worried and pissed off.

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=Busyman][QUOTE=Peerzy]So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.

You quoted yourself, and copy and pasted what i said :huh:

Also i wasn't trying to be agressive this time. I wasn't saying that if you lose a court case you should hate your country. I was saying that if it was so blatently nothing to do with you, yet you get jail time/ a fine then you must start to question your laws/legal system.

To be honest you still havn't answered why you needed to take a picture of this bum. Sure he should have asked you nicer and such but if some wierdo walked up to you and took a picture of you or a picture of your family and walked off, you would be slightly worried and pissed off.
Folks take pictures of me all the time 'cause I look stunning. :snooty:
Besides that, it's a fucking picture. It's not like I can bust the cameraman in the eye. It's not like he spit on me. It's a fucking picture. :dry:

What are you talking about "start to question"?

Our civil legal system sucks. Any time a fella can break into your house, slip and break his leg, and win a lawsuit....somebody's fucking stupid and lacks common sense. :dry:

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE=Peerzy][QUOTE=Busyman]
Folks take pictures of me all the time 'cause I look stunning. :snooty:
Besides that, it's a fucking picture. It's not like I can bust the cameraman in the eye. It's not like he spit on me. It's a fucking picture. :dry:

What are you talking about "start to question"?

Our civil legal system sucks. Any time a fella can break into your house, slip and break his leg, and win a lawsuit....somebody's fucking stupid and lacks common sense. :dry:

Okay picture this:

Your walking down the street with your family. Your wife and your 12 year old daughter. A 40 year old man walks up to you says nothing and takes a picture of your daughter, then just walks off, when you question him he ignores you and continues walking as if nothing happened.

Even you can agree that you would be puzzled and at least worried about why he did it. I still don't understand why you needed a picture of this bum? Does he turn you on :unsure:

Busyman
08-31-2005, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=Busyman][QUOTE=Peerzy]

Okay picture this:

Your walking down the street with your family. Your wife and your 12 year old daughter. A 40 year old man walks up to you says nothing and takes a picture of your daughter, then just walks off, when you question him he ignores you and continues walking as if nothing happened.

Even you can agree that you would be puzzled and at least worried about why he did it. I still don't understand why you needed a picture of this bum? Does he turn you on :unsure:
I can be puzzled as all get out.

If I hit said cameraman then I'll go to jail leaving my daughter with no daddy for awhile.

So you take pictures of only shit that turns you on...and what take into the bathroom?

Why do people take pictures of anything?

While putting a line in the subway, I saw a dead mouse and took a picture of it. It doesn't turn me on Roderick. :ermm:

In this digital age, one can snap away, regardless of quantity of "film".

edit: I had the scary thought of that bum spitting on me during the whole ordeal and I would have beat him silly on the street if that had happened. I'm actually normally super calm but there are certain things in everyone that trigger ferocity.

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 03:09 AM
Just seems a wierd thing to do. Dunno about America but we don't have perves on mobile phone camera problems round here, we have suicide bombers on tube trains, not sure whats worse :ermm:

Busyman
08-31-2005, 03:14 AM
Just seems a wierd thing to do. Dunno about America but we don't have perves on mobile phone camera problems round here, we have suicide bombers on tube trains, not sure whats worse :ermm:
It seems weird to take pictures? :blink:

I always wonder who actually is a bum and who isn't. I've seen some bums all the way in Maryland yet see them in downtown DC. :huh:

I will make sure and post this fuckers picture too. I just have a ton to upload to Snapfish and never get around to it.

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 04:28 AM
It seems weird to take pictures? :blink:

No, it's wierd to walk up to random homeless people, take a picture then walk away, ignore them and refuse to speak to them. Must happen all the time in the states tho :unsure:

Rip The Jacker
08-31-2005, 04:45 AM
That sort of shit pisses me off. When people take pictures of you for no reason.

Once some guy at school came up to me, took a picture of me with his cell phone, and just walked off. Never did find out why, but I wanted to beat his ass for it...

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 07:15 AM
That sort of shit pisses me off. When people take pictures of you for no reason.

Once some guy at school came up to me, took a picture of me with his cell phone, and just walked off. Never did find out why, but I wanted to beat his ass for it...

According to Busyman you shouldn't have been annoyed. Infact you should be happy, you shouldn't question why he did it, and you should go back to sleep by the side of the tube station :pinch:

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 07:29 AM

why you gotta be a bitch for?Its a fucken picture.

manker
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
Hit a bum, older than yourself, twice in the jaw yet he just turns and says to the onlookers 'Did you see him hit me'. It's a good thing that nice lady security guard was around to protect you.

No wonder you need six guns to protect yourself :lol:

manker
08-31-2005, 08:04 AM
I didn't even see the other 18 replies to this thread when I posted that last message!

So ... Busyman takes a photo of a random bum for no reason whatsoever - and it turns out to be a bum that's filed a complaint against him and has hit him in the head with a hammer yet Busyman STILL managed to beat him up previously - with a hammer wound in his head - but this day in the train station, he only managed to feather him softly in the jaw and had to be saved by a female security guard.

What are the chances of THAT, eh :lol: :lol:

Go on, Busy, tell us another http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif

Busyman
08-31-2005, 10:24 AM
I didn't even see the other 18 replies to this thread when I posted that last message!

So ... Busyman takes a photo of a random bum for no reason whatsoever - and it turns out to be a bum that's filed a complaint against him and has hit him in the head with a hammer yet Busyman STILL managed to beat him up previously - with a hammer wound in his head - but this day in the train station, he only managed to feather him softly in the jaw and had to be saved by a female security guard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM

Don't make fun of Busyman, he'll shoot you :pinch:

manker
08-31-2005, 11:48 AM

Don't make fun of Busyman, he'll shoot you :pinch:I'd simply stay out of range, if he fails to knock out a bum with two clear punches to the jaw - any gun that he can pick up and aim, which won't snap his feeble wrist with the recoil, has to be a small ladies' firearm.

Or a water pistol.

Six guns in each corner of the house, my arse. Busy owns 6 spud guns :lol:

brotherdoobie
08-31-2005, 12:45 PM
So, it was more of a fisting? :naughty:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/beach_bums_Dis.jpg

Peace bd

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Don't make fun of Busyman, he'll shoot you :pinch:I'd simply stay out of range, if he fails to knock out a bum with two clear punches to the jaw - any gun that he can pick up and aim, which won't snap his feeble wrist with the recoil, has to be a small ladies' firearm.

Or a water pistol.

Six guns in each corner of the house, my arse. Busy owns 6 spud guns :lol:
I saw him on the way in this morning.

He had a black eye and a puffy jaw.

Good thing I didn't 'cause it. :lol: :lol:

manker
08-31-2005, 02:19 PM
More stories already, Monsieur Busy, you really are spoiling us.

https://checkout.dotserv.com/abckram/images/ferrero12.jpg

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:27 PM
More stories already, Monsieur Busy, you really are spoiling us.

https://checkout.dotserv.com/abckram/images/ferrero12.jpg
Nothing to tell. He looked all fucked up and he looked at me and said nothing.

I will not take his picture while I'm on the clock. I don't need work drama. I already have to go and install lines in 3 subway stations today. :(