PDA

View Full Version : Flying to the Phi Phi islands?

ian_28
08-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Does anyone know can i fly direct to Phucket from the uk or do i have to fly to Bangkok then via to Phucket because i wanting to go to Phi Phi Don then catch a boat to Phai island, it be a one way flight and i was wondering how much it will cost to get there.

Santa
08-30-2005, 05:32 PM
depends where your flying from

ian_28
08-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Well it probrably be from east midlands if there are such flights or manchester if i carn't fly from east midlands, the third option will be humberside possibly.

Peerzy
08-30-2005, 06:15 PM
You wouldn't be going to that island you brought would you? With that million pounds in your Natwest bank account :lol:

manker
08-30-2005, 06:24 PM
You prolly won't have to go there, normally the price include delivery with Thai brides.

I hope you didn't go for the bargain offer - it includes an added extra, if you know what I mean :ermm:

enoughfakefiles
08-30-2005, 08:50 PM
You prolly won't have to go there, normally the price include delivery with Thai brides.

I hope you didn't go for the bargain offer - it includes an added extra, if you know what I mean :ermm:

A third leg :ph34r:

lynx
08-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Should it be spelt "Fifi"? :ph34r:

DanB
08-31-2005, 12:18 AM
Fuck it

manker
08-31-2005, 07:36 AM

A third leg :ph34r:
Indeed :pinch:

ian_28
08-31-2005, 04:52 PM
i thought this forum was to help and advise people not to slag em off.

Guillaume
08-31-2005, 05:01 PM
This isn't really slagging off, this is piss-taking which is the standard fare around here. :01:
If we really wanted to slag you off, someone (most likely manker) would tell you this is a filesharing forum, not a travel agency. :P

enoughfakefiles
08-31-2005, 07:18 PM
i thought this forum was to help and advise people not to slag em off.

Oooooooooo....http://www.orlandoupdate.com/Red%20Patent%20Handbag.jpg

manker
08-31-2005, 07:26 PM
i thought this forum was to help and advise people not to slag em off.I'd already marked you down in the 'touchy idiot' column of my fst member classification book, after you took offence when people laughed at your stupid 'interest on one billion pound in a natwest account?' thread.

Might have to upgrade you to 'prolly menopausal' if you keep this shite up.

enoughfakefiles
08-31-2005, 07:33 PM
i thought this forum was to help and advise people not to slag em off.I'd already marked you down in the 'touchy idiot' column of my fst member classification book, after you took offence when people laughed at your stupid 'interest on one billion pound in a natwest account?' thread.

Do you think ian_28 if female then. :unsure:

manker
08-31-2005, 07:37 PM
I'd already marked you down in the 'touchy idiot' column of my fst member classification book, after you took offence when people laughed at your stupid 'interest on one billion pound in a natwest account?' thread.

Do you think ian_28 if female then. :unsure:Yeah.

He's prolly trying to ensnare one of the forum lesbians by pretending to be male :dry:

enoughfakefiles
08-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Do you think ian_28 if female then. :unsure:Yeah.

He's prolly trying to ensnare one of the forum lesbians by pretending to be male :dry:

Talking of lesbians. What do you think of this photie.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3104/untitled1copy2rm.jpg

Rat Faced
08-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know can i fly direct to Phucket from the uk or do i have to fly to Bangkok then via to Phucket because i wanting to go to Phi Phi Don then catch a boat to Phai island, it be a one way flight and i was wondering how much it will cost to get there.

You can also go via Singapore.

Probably cheaper going via Bangkok though... as you can get there for the same price as flying to the USA at the moment.

Airlines Flying to Phuket (http://www.phuket.com/island/airlines.htm)

You do know that Google is your friend, dont you? :rolleyes: