PDA

View Full Version : Beer

Keikan
08-31-2005, 01:57 AM
Do you have to be over 18 to buy 0.5% beer???

Skiz
08-31-2005, 01:59 AM
In Texas, where I live, you must be 21 yrs old to buy non-alchoholic beer. It's called non-alchoholic even though it has something like .05% alchohol or something.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Not sure but here what i do:

Wait out side untill some one redneck enough walk by,ask him if he can go in and buy a beer with your money.Tell him you will give him a few dollors to.If all gos right then hes give you the beer and you'll be on your way.but if not and he'll try to steal your money and beer...well thats what we have adrenaline for.

peat moss
08-31-2005, 02:40 AM
You can buy the "non" beer here in Canada at the corner store , why tho ?

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:43 AM
I used to buy beer for some of the knuckleheads in my old area when I was younger.

Very dumb.

Smith
08-31-2005, 02:50 AM
You can buy the "non" beer here in Canada at the corner store , why tho ?

You can buy anything you want from a corner store in canada, you just have to look for a run-down one :01:

manker
08-31-2005, 07:39 AM
I used to buy beer for some of the knuckleheads in my old area when I was younger.

Very dumb.Dumb, why?

Did they report you for trying to groom them.

Peerzy
08-31-2005, 07:48 AM
Did they press charges after you continued to take photo's and shoot at them :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
08-31-2005, 10:18 AM
In the uk you can by any beverage which is "Alcohol free" at any age, altho it comes down to the descretion of the retailer. I for example refuse to sell redbull or equivalent to under 16's (ish), I know what it does to me and I don't want irate parents shouting at me cos their kid has'nt slept in 4 days :rolleyes:

Jonno :cool:

Guillaume
08-31-2005, 11:37 AM
I for example refuse to sell redbull or equivalent to under 16's (ish)
You's a complete bastard, innit. http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1251/chav17vr0tq.gif

Erm, 0.5% beer, what's that?

Jon L. Obscene
08-31-2005, 11:56 AM
I for example refuse to sell redbull or equivalent to under 16's (ish)
You's a complete bastard, innit. http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1251/chav17vr0tq.gif

:lol: lmao :lol:

Erm, 0.5% beer, what's that?

Most popular (in the loosest sense of the word considering no bugger drinks it) in these parts is Kaliber or Clausthaler, it's lager with only 0.5% alcohol and it's gross :ph34r: I used to drink it as a kid, made us feel like grown ups :lol:

Jonno :cool:

manker
08-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Not selling it to under 16s is pointless.

It will only serve to make them think of it as illicit and they'll just wander down to the supermarket and buy loads, because supermarkets don't employ moralistic geptards.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 12:16 PM
And i thought jono was a rebel.You used to be cool man,what happened to you :dry:

*goddess*
08-31-2005, 12:22 PM
:) Completely off-topic cos I have no idea what 5% or non beer or whatever you guys are on about is. Beer's beer here, you can get lower alcohol but dunno bout non alcoholic, cos that'd just be pointless really:unsure:

:frusty: Back to why I came in here....... at the end of the news they often have a cute/funny whatever piece, tonight it was Bog Snorkelling in Wales

Manky........... WTF???

manker
08-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Actually ... I have heard of this Mid-Wales bog snorkelling weirdness but, bizarrely, only thro' some American guy mentioning it specifically to me on a different forum - cos I'm Welsh.

I had no clue about it but I reckon it must receive more press outside of Wales than it does in it :huh:

Busyman
08-31-2005, 02:22 PM

Very dumb.Dumb, why?

Did they report you for trying to groom them.
No, but they were knuckleheads...similar to your chavs but they actually fuck people up.

God knows I shouldn't have been giving them liquor. :(

One of them died by being stupid. This is the same fella that heard about me getting in a fight with two other fellas and showed me his revolver and asked if he could "take care of them" for me. Of course I said no but that didn't stop him from doing something else dumb :dry: . He ended up dying in an exploding car. :(