PDA

View Full Version : ...Am doing anything wrong?

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 01:57 PM
ok...ok,ok.Alright.so uh...yeah
ok I've missed a lot of school this year.but i dont think its not my fault.ok...
like,I live very far away from my school and i need money to get the bus back.i have money but i need that to eat.I would ask a relative for bus money but i dont use the phone and i can walk all the way there.Another reason.I cant leave my house because i dont have the keys to the front door.I cant leave it unlocked because this is america.If i leave it unlocked,i come back to a naked asian dude coved in milk.I cant find a way to come around this.I now soon my probation officer will come by to pick me up for a "vacation".Man this sucks shit.So am i in the right?or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.

manker
08-31-2005, 02:01 PM
ok...ok,ok.Alright.so uh...yeah
ok I've missed a lot of school this year.but i dont think its not my fault.ok...
like,I live very far away from my school and i need money to get the bus back.i have money but i need that to eat.I would ask a relative for bus money but i dont use the phone and i can walk all the way there.Another reason.I cant leave my house because i dont have the keys to the front door.I cant leave it unlocked because this is america.If i leave it unlocked,i come back to a naked asian dude coved in milk.I cant find a way to come around this.I now soon my probation officer will come by to pick me up for a "vacation".Man this sucks shit.So am i in the right?or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.How do you get food, how are the bills paid.

You must have contact with someone who does those things. Ask them to mind the appt while you go contact a relative, either by public phone or by asking someone in the neighbourhood that you know if you can use theirs.

I'm sure they will help.

You have to go to school.

Santa
08-31-2005, 02:06 PM
or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?
I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.

you answered the question yourself.
as you could fix all the "problems" - get copy of key, buy cheaper food, and the reason your on probation was it not beause you din't go to school? :blink:
or
if you prefer to be at home, i hope you are using the time usefully eg.studying the interequecies of the stock exchange, doing physics, chemistry experiments & inventing tools to save all the starving kids in the world, or atleast learning to hack.
or maybe even writing a novel on why your not able to go to school?

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 02:11 PM
How do you get food, how are the bills paid.
Mom,but she does not come around for long.Usally comes by like at 5in the morn'n and takes off for a week.(i dont mind)

You must have contact with someone who does those things. Ask them to mind the appt while you go contact a relative, either by public phone or by asking someone in the neighbourhood that you know if you can use theirs.

Well,im not sure i want to do that.+ I dont know there phone numbers

I'm sure they will help.
im not one to ask of people.

You have to go to school.
i know...i know.
*play violin

manker
08-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Your mom is teh suck.

Can't you talk to her and tell her what you've written here. If she won't help you then social services are the only people who will be able to.

I understand that you don't wanna contact them either but you can at least threaten her with them. She may come around to your way of thinking.

Also, you could go and live with one of your relatives. Is that an option?

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 02:17 PM
First and foremost::lol:

get copy of key:

I only have like 20 bucks.i have to eat.

buy cheaper food:
I do

the reason your on probation was it not beause you din't go to school?:
Its the past.This is a new year.

if you prefer to be at home, i hope you are using the time usefully eg.studying the interequecies of the stock exchange, doing physics, chemistry experiments & inventing tools to save all the starving kids in the world, or atleast learning to hack.
or maybe even writing a novel on why your not able to go to school?:

Well im not doing much but existing.watching,lost,documentrys,bored,playing GTA,and shit.

Santa
08-31-2005, 02:21 PM
want to swap lives? - i wouldn't mind getting a second shot at it

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 02:23 PM
@themanker
There is not way of answering your question without relealing too much about myself:book: But i can tell you it would not work.trust me.100% sure that would not work.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 02:24 PM
@100%
you think you can do better? :lol:
but i see why old people say "if i could take it all back"

brotherdoobie
08-31-2005, 04:23 PM
Ziggy, you are young and feel like you have forever. However, you don't.
You're an intelligent kid...put your brains to use. Everything that you
have in life can be taken from you...except knowledge.

In America, we are quite lucky. There are shelters and soup kitchens if
it comes down to that. (no money...no food.) In California you can go
to Community college for free. (so,not bothering with school now, because
you can't afford college later is no excuse.)

Take a small step now and decide you're not going to miss another day this
year. If you start achieving goals that you set,you will start to feel better
about yourself...then the world is yours.

Peace Paul :01:

Gripper
08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Ziggy,come on mate,don't fuck up your life now,you need school,even tho it 's shit,I hated it but I still went and I'm better for it,you seem smart you can figure out a way round your obstacles,don't let life fuck you up,what ever you can dream can be reality,but you won't get it by sitting on your arse,good luck and blessed be.

n18
08-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Cancel your internet and sell your PC, now theres some money.

Gripper
08-31-2005, 09:31 PM
Harsh :O

n18
08-31-2005, 09:39 PM
If he wanted to go to school he could do that. If not drop out and get a job.

Gripper
08-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah,but suggesting he sells his PC is just harsh,shit,why not have him cut his arm off while your at it.

JPaul
08-31-2005, 09:49 PM
I think the chap was suggesting that Ziggy was perhaps being a tad disingenuous. Given that he has a PC and interweb access, his circumstances may not be as dire as he is suggesting.

Or perhaps I picked him up wrong.

Gripper
08-31-2005, 09:57 PM
If you are suggesting he is using the http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/gripper103/rod.jpg
then I have fallen for it,if not I hope my advice helps somewhat,wouldn't be the first time I've been caught,won't be the last:)

sArA
08-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Ziggy,

I suggest this.....

You decide what your ideal job would be (Pilot,Games Tester, Entrepreneur, fisherman ). Then start to lay down the foundations towards your goal by getting the education you need.

The better educated you are, the greater the number of options.

But, to start with, one will do.

Baby steps...but keep an eye on the goal. :)

Alien5
08-31-2005, 11:11 PM
i had this same conversation just a week ago
every one says do this do that
just do what you enjoy and are good@
if you make a mistake then it a learning thingy

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:25 PM
I think the chap was suggesting that Ziggy was perhaps being a tad disingenuous. Given that he has a PC and interweb access, his circumstances may not be as dire as he is suggesting.

Or perhaps I picked him up wrong.
Well im hopeing the problem is only temp.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:27 PM
If he wanted to go to school he could do that. If not drop out and get a job.
Im only 15:cry: Kids cant get jobs here.All the mexicans already have the jobs.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:28 PM
i had this same conversation just a week ago
every one says do this do that
just do what you enjoy and are good@
if you make a mistake then it a learning thingy
If i did that then i dont think i would last long:lol:

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:29 PM
@brotherdoobie and the french guy
Well thanks but i dont think that helps a lot.

ziggyjuarez
08-31-2005, 11:31 PM
Ziggy,
I suggest this.....
You decide what your ideal job would be (Pilot,Games Tester, Entrepreneur, fisherman ). Then start to lay down the foundations towards your goal by getting the education you need.
The better educated you are, the greater the number of options.
But, to start with, one will do.
Baby steps...but keep an eye on the goal. :)
Yeah.Im gonna take that (hopefully) next month.Gonna go to a program that teaches like that.

Smith
09-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Why dont you:

1) Call the child service agency

2) Get a job at McDonalds, Burger King, whatever...

3) sell your PC, Console or what ever the hell you have, Its kinda early to throw away your life isnt it?

ziggyjuarez
09-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Why dont you:

1) Call the child service agency

2) Get a job at McDonalds, Burger King, whatever...

3) sell your PC, Console or what ever the hell you have, Its kinda early to throw away your life isnt it?
please re-read the thread:blink:

Smith
09-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I dont get why u cant get a job....

ziggyjuarez
09-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I dont get why u cant get a job....
here you have to have a permit.To have a permit you have to have good grades.