PDA

View Full Version : Spot the difference

Cheese
09-01-2005, 11:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/finders.jpg (http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/photos_ts_afp/050830071810_shxwaoma_photo1)

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/photos_ts_afp/050830071810_shxwaoma_photo1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/looter.jpg (http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530)

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

ziggyjuarez
09-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Racist Media :dry:

Gripper
09-01-2005, 11:59 AM
well if that isn't racist and bias I dont know what is,talk about fuckin irresponsible reporting,then people wonder why we can't all just live in peace,fucking idiots

manker
09-01-2005, 12:08 PM
In fairness Yahoo did take the reports from two different News sources. Perhaps the two report looting differently.

It may be coincidence.

Spider_dude
09-01-2005, 12:08 PM
the whites only had bread and soda the black man had half the store, hence the looting.

GepperRankins
09-01-2005, 12:28 PM
the whites only had bread and soda the black man had half the store, hence the looting.
he did the noble thing and borrowed for his whole family :snooty:

ziggyjuarez
09-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Is that a Gnite shirt 0_0

Gemby!
09-01-2005, 12:35 PM
the second one really went for it :lol:

Santa
09-01-2005, 12:58 PM
the second one really went for it :lol:

not really...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/shifty.gif
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/ph34r.gif
please note - backpocket
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3627/17pf1.jpg

Gemby!
09-01-2005, 01:04 PM
i would say that he is wanting to drown his sorrows over the recent events, but saying that is somehow ironic ....

JPaul
09-01-2005, 01:16 PM
i would say that he is wanting to drown his sorrows over the recent events, but saying that is somehow ironic ....
More insensitive than ironic I would have thought.

ahctlucabbuS
09-01-2005, 01:18 PM

But you are forgetting the backpack, where he keeps all the valium he just "found" at the pharmacy.

Formula1
09-04-2005, 02:30 PM
lol, the third picture is hilarious.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Why is she not trying to keep the bread dry? what good will it be now? be full of germans and all sorts of gross stuff :sick:

Jonno :cool:

tesco
09-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Why is she not trying to keep the bread dry? what good will it be now? be full of germans and all sorts of gross stuff :sick:

I'm sure it was already wet when they found it. :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in...... :sick:

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles :01:

Guillaume
09-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Since when are pot noodles food? :huh:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 02:47 PM
I know, but if you empty it, the pot makes a good cup to drink from :D

Gripper
09-04-2005, 02:49 PM
manky swears pot noodle sandwiches are the food of the gods,must be true 'cause manky says so :)

Guillaume
09-04-2005, 02:51 PM
manky swears pot noodle sandwiches are the food of the gods,must be true 'cause manky says so :)
I won't trust a man who works in a bank. :snooty:

Gripper
09-04-2005, 02:52 PM
I won't trust a man who works in a bank. :snooty:
Aww shut up and have a marmite sandwiche :P

tesco
09-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in...... :sick:

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles :01:

:lol:
I would probably wait for it to dry, then make final decision ;)

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Yes cos it rhymes with certain other words, also the reason the Irish pound was called a "Punt", cos it rhymes with bank manager :01:

Busyman
09-04-2005, 02:57 PM

It's in plastic, man. :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 03:01 PM
:blink: and?
You think them bags are water tight? go get a new loaf of bread and submerse it in water for 20 mins, I garentee you it'll go soggy.
Put it this way, would you use a bread bag to put a $1000 camera in to keep it dry?

Busyman
09-04-2005, 03:05 PM
:blink: and?
You think them bags are water tight? go get a new loaf of bread and submerse it in water for 20 mins, I garentee you it'll go soggy.
Put it this way, would you use a bread bag to put a $1000 camera in to keep it dry?

If there are no hole in the plastic then yes, it will be fine.

No I would not submerse the entire bag. There is an end that you open that could get water through it but as you can see, she has her hand around it. :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
:lol: You argumentative git :frusty:

Would you trust a bread bag submerged with a/your $1000 camera in it?

Busyman
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
:lol: You argumentative git :frusty:

Would you trust a bread bag submerged with a/your $1000 camera in it?

As my only choice of transport, yes.

Tie the damn bag up and don't poke holes through it. :1eye:

Gripper
09-04-2005, 03:09 PM
The blokes got all them in a black bin bag in his rucksack(the cameras)

Busyman
09-04-2005, 03:12 PM
The blokes got all them in a black bin bag in his rucksack(the cameras)
Rucksack?

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/138798/300.jpg

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok Busyman we need to have a chat about the manufacturing of bread bags, the folded seems at the bottom of the bread have small holes in them where they are folded, like I said, get a new loaf and put it under water for 20 mins.
Of course it's possible america make their bread bags water proof :rolleyes:

And the camera thing, no not as your only, would you do it as a test? in a bath or sink.

@Gripper... Yeah and how many times have you had garbage water dribble out the bottom of one of those? :sick:

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 04:33 PM
who thinks that they could walk ok through muddy water with derbis on the floor and probably a current with their hands in the air?

n00blars :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Then tie it to your head :rolleyes:

Thats a really crap argument :lol:

manker
09-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Crap argument = tie it to your head.

Agreed.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Wow you city boys have no idea how to survive whatsoever do you?

Think of whats floating round in the water, I think not eating would be safer than eating anything perishible thats been submersed in that water.

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 06:13 PM
aren't all the ones that stayed behind scrubbers who've grown iron stomachs, or just good immune systems :unsure:?

manker
09-04-2005, 06:15 PM
City boy? I'm hardly that and what's it got to do with anything. If you and your family are starving then a few germs are hardly going to be your primary concern - nor is the impracticality of tying a single loaf of bread, that was probably already sodden, to your head.

Btw, Mr. Kettle, I just noticed that you called someone else an argumentative git earlier in teh thread.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:18 PM
My point was made first, anyone who then dissagree's is arguing with me, not the other way round :P

And no, I'm sorry but with the desieses contained within that water (possibly) I would rather go hungry. As for tieing it to your head when already sodden, well read back..... TINNED FOOD!! :frusty:

manker
09-04-2005, 06:22 PM
And no, I'm sorry but with the desieses contained within that water (possibly) I would rather go hungry. As for tieing it to your head when already sodden, well read back..... TINNED FOOD!! :frusty: She was carrying bread. You and Busy were arguing about whether a bread bag would be waterproof.

Tins are definitely waterproof so there would be no need to tie them to your head.

You're really fucking crap at being an argumentative git :blink: :lol:

manker
09-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Also, how do you know that you would rather go hungry than eat spoiled food. You've never been starving before.

Put that into context with your 'city boy' remark and it proves, beyond doubt, that you're talking drivel.

Jon L. Obscene
I dissagree, I never said tie a tin to your head, I said if you gonna take bread then tie it to your head o keep it dry.

And since I was the first to say the bag would leak it still comes out that Busy was arguing with me, not the other way round as I made the statement first.

These are the rules I'm debating with cos it means I'm not arguing and I can point fingers :shifty:

Santa
could someone take an illustrative photo serie of how exactly one ties
bread to ones head.
I cant seem to get it right

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:25 PM
lmfao :lol: :lol:

Well I'd suggest tying a string round the top twisted part, then tie a knot in the plastic, then tie the string round your head :)

manker
09-04-2005, 06:28 PM
I dissagree, I never said tie a tin to your head, I said if you gonna take bread then tie it to your head o keep it dry.

And since I was the first to say the bag would leak it still comes out that Busy was arguing with me, not the other way round as I made the statement first.

These are the rules I'm debating with cos it means I'm not arguing and I can point fingers :shifty:

Jonno :cool:The bread would have most likely been wet already. The whole city was flooded. Have you not seen the news :blink:

Also, when you're in a city with idiots going round shooting people, taking some time to tie something securely to your head isn't going to happen - you just want to get back to safety.

Re the argumentative git thing - I'm using your posts at FST as an indicator, not just this thread :frusty:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Ah, did'nt read the whole thread then :rolleyes:

My 2nd post in this thread after Rossco said it may have been wet already.

Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in......

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles

Jonno

And you're calling me argumentative over Busyman and yourself? :lol:

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 06:44 PM
busyman sometimes has an arguement, in his mind anyway.

yours are just plain stupid always

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Of course they are, I'm stupid so what you expect you muppet :rolleyes:

Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape :01:

manker
09-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Ah, did'nt read the whole thread then :rolleyes:

My 2nd post in this thread after Rossco said it may have been wet already.

Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in......

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles

Jonno

And you're calling me argumentative over Busyman and yourself? :lol:

Jonno :cool:No, I'm not calling you more argumentative than myself, just argumentative.

I did read that and, again, deduced that you're talking drivel.

You don't think that she would have taken tinned stuff if she could have - EVERYONE would get tinned stuff instead of something perishable but, duh, other people might have already got it so there was only soggy bread left :1eye:

My point is that there is no way that she would have tied it to her head because 1) she wants to get back to safety as quickly as possible to avoid getting shot so wouldn't have pissed about finding rope and 2) it was probably wet already.

Given all this, saying that 'she should have tied it to her head' is a crap argument. As I said.

manker
09-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape :01: You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

You have to think your sentences thro' - otherwise they won't make any sense.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:51 PM
No, I'm sorry, I would not eat bread thats soaked by that water, hunger could possibly be solved at the next turn, collora and typhoid are a little more difficult to cure, especially in that situation.

So no, I'm sorry, I dissagree, I would not take bread that is soaked by that water, however hungry I was, you have more chance of survival not eating it than eating.

imo anyway.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape :01: You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

Funny thing is, you did understand what I meant, you just had to pick at it :rolleyes: and altho worded incorrectly you DID understand what I meant no?

Besides, I can't use a fairy bottle cos they not round anymore :dry:

manker
09-04-2005, 06:57 PM
No, I'm sorry, I would not eat bread thats soaked by that water, hunger could possibly be solved at the next turn, collora and typhoid are a little more difficult to cure, especially in that situation.

So no, I'm sorry, I dissagree, I would not take bread that is soaked by that water, however hungry I was, you have more chance of survival not eating it than eating.

imo anyway.

Jonno :cool:That would be your choice, however that is not what I'm disputing, I could do by saying that you don't have a clue what you would and wouldn't do in that situation because you've never been starving before. However, neither do I so arguing about that would be silly.

What I'm disputing is your assertion that 'she should have tied it to her head'. I'm disputing that because it's drivel. The reason it's drivel has been explained, by me, above.

manker
09-04-2005, 06:59 PM
You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

Funny thing is, you did understand what I meant, you just had to pick at it :rolleyes: and altho worded incorrectly you DID understand what I meant no?

Besides, I can't use a fairy bottle cos they not round anymore :dry:

If you actually meant that you were going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape, then I apologise.

If not then I can honestly say that I did not understand what you meant because you incorrectly worded your sentence.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
What I'm disputing is your assertion that 'she should have tied it to her head'. I'm disputing that because it's drivel. The reason it's drivel has been explained, by me, above.

:lol: I only said that off the cuff as an idea, my original point was the bread is dangerous to eat.

And yes I meant I was going to make a scientific board from a fairy bottle and sticky tape.
Cut it open and sticky tape it flat to some wood and write "Scientific" on it :01:

manker
09-04-2005, 07:12 PM
:lol: Okay, I've had my fun now.

Altho' I have to point out one more thing. If you were going to make a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape, then attaching it to a piece of wood is cheating.

What you should have written is this:

I'm going to make a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle, some sticky tape and a piece of wood :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Not so, as I will be fixing it to a table as an addition, therefore the table is not part of the thing type stuff :01:

manker
09-04-2005, 07:15 PM
:lol: :D

Whatever, monkey cawk boy.

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Your search - monkey cawk boy - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.

:ermm:

manker
09-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Results 1 - 10 of about 3,060 for monkey cawk boy. (0.58 seconds):ermm:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Images.
I'm a monkey remember? I can't read, only pictures are any good to me :shifty:

manker
09-04-2005, 07:27 PM
:lol:

You did an image search for a monkey cawk boy.

Perv :P

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:31 PM
:lol: well yeah, is there a different kind of search? :unsure:

No wonder I'm warped

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 07:35 PM
i'm quite upset that nobody called me racist :dry:

manker
09-04-2005, 07:45 PM
i'm quite upset that nobody called me racist :dry:What did you do :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
09-04-2005, 07:50 PM
i'm quite upset that nobody called me racist :dry:

I've called you that before, it ain't all it's cracked up to be :(

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 08:30 PM
i'm quite upset that nobody called me racist :dry:What did you do :unsure:
i called everyone in new orleans scrubbers :01:

manker
09-04-2005, 08:43 PM
What did you do :unsure:
i called everyone in new orleans scrubbers :01:Yeah but no-one cares about merkins.

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 08:47 PM
not the black ones anyway :pinch:

Santa
09-05-2005, 09:25 AM
ok its not as easy at it sounds cause the bread keeps sliding backwards or forwards

simple version - requires balance and stealth
http://www.danielchampion.com/archives/breadcat.jpg

advanced - as you see it is possible to attach more than one loaf and has additional function of ear warmers
http://www.paulbiddle.com/PB%20Gallery%201/Resources/breadhead06.jpeg

DarthInsinuate
09-05-2005, 11:02 AM
i thought that was a Carrie Fisher bust for a moment

Gripper
09-05-2005, 01:18 PM
That is one very pissed off looking pussy:)

manker
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
i thought that was a Carrie Fisher bust for a moment
:lol: :D