PDA

View Full Version : is it really?

Spider_dude
09-06-2005, 12:56 AM
the gayest quote you've ever seen?

Quote:
<Death_Incarn8> hi all... can ne1 tell me if there is ever gunna sum sp maps developed?
<Kamakazi(thecanuk)> te um, leik ur gonna haev to wait 4 pplz t0 get em 0out, rotflmaozz!!0ne!!1
<Kamakazi(thecanuk)> Its called english, use it.

* Death_Incarn8 has quit IRC (Quit: This Client has been brought to you through FileFront's Java IRC applet powered by PJIRC!

Smith
09-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Wana start some shit I see...

/ignore

Spider_dude
09-06-2005, 01:02 AM
yes, now can i ignore your sig?

GepperRankins
09-06-2005, 01:02 AM
at least get rid of the pwned smiley. everytime i see it i think you could have said something interesting and waste 5 seconds working out you haven't

Spider_dude
09-06-2005, 01:03 AM
and there are 2 n's in wanna. as is there an apostrophe in it's, if you are gonna slag someone off for their english at least try and use it correctly.

Smith
09-06-2005, 01:04 AM
It may be time for a sig change anyway...I shall get around to doing that someday...

Smith
09-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Actually, i could sit and wait for some assholish comment, or i could actually put you on my ignore list, stopping me from saying something i dont mean. So yah, ignored :)

Santa
09-06-2005, 01:37 AM
yes it does

<Death_Incarn8> hi all... can ne1 tell me if there is ever gunna sum sp maps developed?
<Kamakazi(thecanuk)> te um, leik ur gonna haev to wait 4 pplz t0 get em 0out, rotflmaozz!!0ne!!1

* Death_Incarn8 has quit IRC (Quit: This Client has been brought to you through FileFront's Java IRC applet powered by PJIRC!

Pwned :w00t:

get in the

way

no?

:huh:

Spider_dude
09-06-2005, 01:40 AM
stop it fedex or you're getting copied

Santa
09-06-2005, 01:46 AM
fedex repetivly imitates the replicas of duplicated recurring repititions hence i must echo again and say fedex is unstoppable

Cheese
09-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Wana start some shit I see...

/ignore

You do realise that your sig is self-pwnage? I do wonder about some of you guys, always humiliating yourselves. It does make for good entertainment though, I'm a big fan of two-legged dogs.

Rip The Jacker
09-06-2005, 06:24 AM
Did Spider_dude just call Zed Fedex? :lol:

Santa
09-06-2005, 10:30 AM
You do realise that your sig is self-pwnage? I do wonder about some of you guys, always humiliating yourselves. It does make for good entertainment though, I'm a big fan of two-legged dogs.

Is not Self Pawnage the closest one can come to reaching Enlightnment according to devine Buddhist teachings? :huh:

Did Spider_dude just call Zed Fedex? :lol:
it is an honor to be labelled for effeciency, speed and providing access to a growing global marketplace through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and related information services. :01:

Jon L. Obscene
09-06-2005, 11:57 AM
at least get rid of the pwned smiley. everytime i see it i think you could have said something interesting and waste 5 seconds working out you haven't

So I'm not the only one :frusty:

Altho I spend 20 mins attempting to read the foreign language :unsure:

Jonno :cool:

ziggyjuarez
09-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Bubbles: "My god I hope it's not a samsquantch, fuck I hate those bastards"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julian: "Now Bubbles, they (samsquantch) don't exist."
Bubbles: "Now Julian you try telling that to all the people he ate, dirty bastard."
This is just as geay

Spider_dude
09-06-2005, 12:43 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9600/retardhorse11220650858985xb.gif

how about 2 legged horses cheese?

Jon L. Obscene
09-06-2005, 12:48 PM
:mellow:

Jonno :cool:

Barbarossa
09-06-2005, 01:05 PM
No. They gayest quote I've ever seen is "Yes, they'll fit your carpets on the morning of the 6th. bastards. :angry: