PDA

View Full Version : I think my IP is banned from boxtorrents.

anivy
09-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Each time I try to connect to a boxtorrents tracker it just tells me I can't connect. I've tried changing the listening port, but no use. I can't access the website either now.

If I have been banned is it because my upload/download ratio was bad? I always seed it for a while afterwards and it's always simulataneously uploading. Gah, I don't understand!

Or, am I being stupid and is boxtorrents.com down?

I use BitLord1.1, btw.

Thanks in advance for any help. :cry:

Rip The Jacker
09-16-2005, 08:09 AM
The site works fine here, maybe your IP was banned.

If your using DSL, change your IP, clear your cookies, then try to visit the website. :unsure:

anivy
09-16-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanks <3
Okay, I've cleared my cookies. Could you tell me how to change my IP address?

Rip The Jacker
09-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Turning my DSL modem off and back on always works for me. Or if your on dial-up, you could disconnect and reconnect.

A while ago I accidentally (dont ask) got banned from TorrentLeech, I wasnt able to go to the website. So I changed my IP, and cleared my cookies, everything was fine after that...

anivy
09-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Great! Thanks so much! It works fine now. :D

Hmmm, what happened to you at torrentleach sounds like the same thing. I wonder why?

Skydragon
09-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Just a quick question. I'm not banned or anything but if you are using a cable modem, how would you change IP? I try to unplug and replug, turn power off, but IP is still the same. Could it be the internet provider?

bebek
10-01-2005, 12:44 PM
if you get 403 error then you are banned 403(forbidden) if you got dynamic ip maybe you can go in again since your ip is changed.just reconnect you router many times