PDA

View Full Version : If i get banned from like filelist.org could i use the same email to sign up?

twisterX
09-30-2005, 03:52 AM
I just signed up for filelist in 3 min. Torrentbytes took me 17.

And i was gonn give up on my last try and i see the signup screen.

top25
09-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Good for you and good luck getting a good ratio at TorrenBytes they have 50,000 members and 784 torrents.Im good aswell was banned from pisexy.org
and was back under a diffrent name in 3min thank God i can change my ip at will
they say this to warn members.

"We do remove users with a bad ratio, we will ban you and we will do our best to make sure you ain't coming back."

Thats a crock of you know what i was back in no time lol. :D

ziggyjuarez
09-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Filelist is a good site.prob my 2nd fav site after torrentit.And remember to seed bitch.

twisterX
09-30-2005, 07:51 PM
Like sign up again.

cabron
09-30-2005, 08:35 PM
ummmh :/ no, better you sign up with another mail and another ip...

twisterX
09-30-2005, 08:52 PM
That sucks. guess i better not let may ratio slip too much.

twisterX
09-30-2005, 08:55 PM
I have a good ratio at torrent bytes. Around 0.7 Im downloading a game on filelist so it isnt looking good.

{I}{K}{E}
10-01-2005, 09:29 AM
0.7 isnt a good ratio

LaMaOne
10-01-2005, 09:41 AM
0.7 sucks.. it means you are taking more then you are giving back, TwisterX.
1.0 is a good ratio.

RPerry
10-01-2005, 01:54 PM
keep working at it twisterx, see if you can hold a ratio higher than 1.0. you'll find out in the long run its better for you and the community your a part of :)

twisterX
10-01-2005, 04:06 PM
im getting there. It sure is good becuase i had a very bad one before.

0.8 now is not much further from 1.0

Gripper
10-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Good for you and good luck getting a good ratio at TorrenBytes they have 50,000 members and 784 torrents.Im good aswell was banned from pisexy.org

"We do remove users with a bad ratio, we will ban you and we will do our best to make sure you ain't coming back."

Coming on here and boasting that you are a leecher ain't gonna win you many friends,taking the piss out of of a good private tracker isn,t gonna help either,just proves you're a waste of space :angry:

JPaul
10-01-2005, 05:06 PM

Coming on here and boasting that you are a leecher ain't gonna win you many friends,taking the piss out of of a good private tracker isn,t gonna help either,just proves you're a waste of space :angry:
Seconded.

ferdinand
10-01-2005, 05:11 PM

Excellent first post! :frusty:

top25
10-01-2005, 07:30 PM

I didnt have a bad ratio dummy they just banned me for no reason i did not even download anything and i upped over 1 gig. :angry:

RPerry
10-01-2005, 07:46 PM

I didnt have a bad ratio dummy they just banned me for no reason i did not even download anything and i upped over 1 gig. :angry:

What was your user account there ? I'm sure I can find out why you were banned, and I'm sure it wasn't for no reason :dry:

twisterX
10-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Wrong post. :wacko:

top25
10-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Rperry i sent you my banned username in a pm.Ps. was a member there for 1 or 2 days so go figure thanks for any info they sure didn't want to talk to me.