PDA

View Full Version : Gatez of Heaven staff........please read this

mrbluesman
10-03-2005, 06:36 AM
The site keeps losing my account, everytime I visit I'm having to sign up again. All the torrents keep disappearing and I've lost my ratio and invites twice now. Surely this is not just a simple bug. Do you have any idea's what's wrong? I hope you sort it soon.

necrofus
10-03-2005, 07:40 AM
yup, lost my account twice now ...had no ratio though cause torrents werent working so ....

mrbluesman
10-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Lost account 7 times now. The latest prob is that my email is in the database but the username or password is incorrect, (which it's not), and the recover password link doesn't work. I think they ought to sign up to computeach and learn how to build a website lol. I've had enough, RIP Torrentparadise....................BYE!!

Sexqueen
10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Actually the site was hacked twice (most depressing). The guys had to rehost and are doin their best to get everythin back up and runnin properly. You can check the news on the IRC channel SQx

BaphometaS
10-05-2005, 02:45 PM
I was a member there, its a shame.
They are a joke now.They will never have
the loyal, usefull contributing group offolks
that Paradise had..I can only hope and wait
for TP to come back..

RPerry
10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
TP won't be back. its pretty silly what happened to TorrentParadise anyway. Once someone gives a site away, they shouldn't ever play childish games, like cancelling a domain, have staff hack the board, etc.

BaphometaS
10-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Thats contrary to the info I found elswhere.
I was under the impression that they woould eventually
return, with most of the original staff..but perhaps you
know more than I.

RPerry
10-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Thats contrary to the info I found elswhere.
I was under the impression that they woould eventually
return, with most of the original staff..but perhaps you
know more than I.

Unless that information came from mecorleone, I wouldn't put too much stock in it :blink:

BaphometaS
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
It did , thanks
love this site!

AIO
06-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Torrentparadise is coming back under new name...mec and wwtk talk about it here:

http://www.debateroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2281&p=12

post #235

sorry bout putting it on GOH posting...