PDA

View Full Version : Donations

suprafreak6
10-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Im thinking of donating some money to a torrent site...what site would i benefit the most, im looking for tv shows, psp games, xbox games, and sometimes movies....whats the best offer i can get for 20$

Samurai
10-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Why donate to a site that we mention. Surely you should be donating to somewhere you think is deserving of it. It is your money.

horia
10-08-2005, 06:11 PM
www.torrentleech.org http://www.torrentbytes.net :) maybe www.filelist.org but u can gen an account on this one if u try for a while :)

{I}{K}{E}
10-08-2005, 08:31 PM
get a payserver (for usenet) for that money ;)

RPerry
10-08-2005, 09:25 PM

:mad3:

Take your newsgroup crap back to your own section :P

I have been donating to Bitsoup.org btw, and haven't been disappointed yet

horia
10-08-2005, 09:32 PM

:mad3:

Take your newsgroup crap back to your own section :P

I have been donating to Bitsoup.org btw, and haven't been disappointed yet

u should think twice... the releases first appear on newsgroups and they (the newsgroups) has amazing speeds for those with 5Mbit+ connections :D
it's worth it if u have a really good connection , else it doesn't worth it cause u won't be able to take all what u want in the time avaliable

suprafreak6
10-08-2005, 10:22 PM
well i think im going to stick with torrents because i only got like 500kB download max

horia
10-08-2005, 10:25 PM
and with torrents what is the max speed that u've got ???

suprafreak6
10-08-2005, 10:26 PM
like i dno 400kB or like 250kB from TorrentBytes and FileList.org i dont really download anywhere else because public torrents suck

horia
10-08-2005, 10:27 PM
and u'r connection has what speeds??? I mean doesn't the newsgroups max u're dld speed?

suprafreak6
10-08-2005, 11:30 PM
well i dont know how newsgroups works and what the charges are..monthly charges suck

can anyone give me the info on torrentleech.org's donation stuff...what do they offer

RealitY
10-09-2005, 01:08 AM
I couldnt agree more. As for speeds youll be maxed out. As for getting started read my guide in the Newsgroups Section. As for reacurring charges your looking at about $15 a month although you could share an account and split that if you want. Also if you use our NewsHosting banner in the Newsgroups Section youll be supporting the site here through the refferal link...

horia
10-09-2005, 07:14 AM
well i dont know how newsgroups works and what the charges are..monthly charges suck

can anyone give me the info on torrentleech.org's donation stuff...what do they offer

from www.torrentleech.org

Please donate to help us bear with the server costs. Any amount will be really appreciated.For donations 25 Euros (or 20 euros,read below) and above you get VIP status for 3 months. For smaller amounts you get a nice star next to your username.

Vip access includes:

No wait time restrictions, regardless your ratio.
No slot restrictions, regardless your ratio.
Immunity to the auto-ban because of low ratio
You get 6 invitations every week, in order to invite other people to TorrentLeech (when registrations are closed)
You participate to a monthly drawing to win a valuable prize. For August we give away a brand new PSP console to a lucky VIP user
You get VIP priviledges in our IRC channel
Premium Support and high priority from First Line Support queries.
You will get a distinct pleasure, knowing that you are helping TorrentLeech providing you the best service at all time ;)

VIP Memberships

25 euros for 3 months
45 euros for 6 months
65 euros for 9 months
80 euros for 12 months

If you pay via MoneyBookers (that we prefer) you get discount :
20 euros for 3 months
40 euros for 6 months
55 euros for 9 months
70 euros for 12 months

suprafreak6
10-09-2005, 11:16 PM