PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an experienced coder

bruce1984
11-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Couldn't find anything about this being allowed or not, so just thought I'd post it and see if it's allowed or not afterwards...

Anyways, I'm looking for a good and experienced coder who is willing to help me with setting up a different tracker and improve it at my current site, to improve the quality and help it become bigger and so on and so forth :D.

If you think you've got it and are up to/for it, please let me know :)

Thanks & Greets,
Bruce

horia
11-19-2005, 08:15 PM
do u mind telling us what site r u talking about?? (if it already exists)

bruce1984
11-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Hmm, posted in the BitTorrent section and talking about a tracker, what kind of site would it be hehe ;). Nah just kidding :P

It's a torrent site ofcourse :). And yes, it already exists, but it somewhat won't start off, meaning doesn't go that well :(. Posting the link here is allowed right?

horia
11-19-2005, 10:53 PM
yes.. I just needed to see the actual site now... (I am not a coder in any way so don't rise u're hopes too soon)
I don't think there is a porblem in posting a link to a site but if u think so u could just pm me ;)

bruce1984
11-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Hehe okay, well I'll pm you the url, since I'd rather not take any chances here ;)

Hoping someone else, who falls in the category of a nice, good and experienced coder who wants to help out, replies or contacts me :)