PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Simpsons Episode

JPaul
12-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Mine's the one where Homer does something stupid and says "D'oh".

Proper Bo
12-30-2005, 07:00 PM
don't think I've seen that one

JPaul
12-30-2005, 07:01 PM
don't think I've seen that one
You must have, Marge gets exasperated.

Proper Bo
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
is that bart character in that one?

Lube Boy
12-30-2005, 07:03 PM
When Cartman tries to get kyle to stik his hand up his ass

JPaul
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
When Cartman tries to get kyle to stik his hand up his ass
:lol:

JPaul
12-30-2005, 07:06 PM
is that bart character in that one?
I think he makes a cameo appearance.

Lube Boy
12-30-2005, 07:10 PM
recently watched simpsoms dubbed into spanish

i could not find any humor

(at all)

DanB
12-30-2005, 09:14 PM
is the weird kid Milhouse in it?

JPaul
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
is the weird kid Milhouse in it?
How would I know, I've not got a photostatic memory

Guillaume
12-30-2005, 09:21 PM
You're all sadly mistaken. The best episode was the one were they subtly hint at Wayland Smithers' gheyness.

manker
12-30-2005, 09:32 PM
You're all sadly mistaken. The best episode was the one were they subtly hint at Wayland Smithers' gheyness.Re: JP's assertion that Guillaume is, in fact, a middle aged English woman called Gillian.

That pluralisation of 'Smithers' gives the game away.

Just two short days ago I noticed a gentleman of some standing on this forum, due in no small part to his eloquence, fail utterly to do likewise. He pluralised Lilmiss as Lilmiss's.

If you were wondering, I didn't say anything at the time - I did, however, silently seethe.

manker
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Mars Bar if anyone can guess who the 'gentleman of some standing' was.

Since I obviously forgot to include his name :blushing:

JPaul
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
You're all sadly mistaken. The best episode was the one were they subtly hint at Wayland Smithers' gheyness.Re: JP's assertion that Guillaume is, in fact, a middle aged English woman called Gillian.

Just two short days ago I noticed a gentleman of some standing on this forum, due in no small part to his eloquence, fail utterly to do likewise. He pluralised Lilmiss as Lilmiss's.

If you were wondering, I didn't say anything at the time - I did, however, silently seethe.
It was Les wan't it.

I saw that too and said nothing, with similar emotion.

Anyway your point is nothing short of brilliant. Even tho' it's not actually a pluralization but a possessive (or was that the subtlest of rods, your touch can be so gentle sometimes.).

Come on Gillian, show yer face.

JPaul
12-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I claim no Mars Bar, as I was formulating whilst you posted the offer.

Lube Boy
12-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I did, however, silently seethe.

isn't that illegal? :ermm:

manker
12-30-2005, 09:40 PM
I felt absolutely SURE that either you or Gillian would fall, in an unqualified manner, for that rod.

I felt subtlety was called for, we're standing on the shoulders of giants in this thread, McBannockburn.

Guillaume
12-30-2005, 09:40 PM

And I thought it was the allusions to cross-stitching that gave me away.

manker
12-30-2005, 09:42 PM
I claim no Mars Bar, as I was formulating whilst you posted the offer.Your honesty and dignity humbles me, Sir :blushing:

JPaul
12-30-2005, 09:43 PM
I felt absolutely SURE that either you or Gillian would fall, in an unqualified manner, for that rod.

I felt subtlety was called for, we're standing on the shoulders of giants in this thread, McBannockburn.
:lol: :lol: :lol: irl

Quality

We are indeed, do you think Gillian will out herself. It's been a good ride after all.

Isn't Guillauiume French for .... Billy.

Lube Boy
12-30-2005, 09:45 PM
JP's assertion that Guillaume is, in fact, a middle aged English woman called Gillian.

warning - word usage "gillian"
Mulder will be auto alerted, and arrive shortly, hot & horny yet alert.

manker
12-30-2005, 09:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: irl

Quality

We are indeed, do you think Gillian will out herself. It's been a good ride after all.

Isn't Guillauiume French for .... Billy.:o :o

Sacre Bleu! It is indeed.

How blind have we been.

JPaul
12-30-2005, 09:52 PM
There are none so blind as those who will not see the wood for the tress.

Lube Boy
12-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Snoopy p4wns all

http://www.screensaverjapan.com/cartoon2/snoopy2/snoopy2.jpg