PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Hoops v huns Ne'erday match

JPaul
01-01-2006, 02:05 PM
As is traditional t'Hoops play their greatest hun rivals on new years day.

As such the Hearts v Celtic match has just started.

C'Mon the Hoops

manker
01-01-2006, 02:09 PM
:schnauz:

You watching it on telly or PPL? As I might have mentioned, I recently got 2 meg broadband and the quality of the United Vs Bolton match yesterday was, well, quality.

JPaul
01-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm watching it on telly.

Hearts 2 - 0 Celtic.

with eight minutes gone.

I think our guys may have stayed up for the bells.

manker
01-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Speaking of gits (in a different thread), did you hear new Man Utd club captain Gary Neville on t'radio yesterday.

'It's probably a good thing that Owen has broken his foot, he'll be nice and rested for the world cup in the summer - in fact, I hope that every England player, except the Man Utd ones, get injured and return to fitness in like April or sommat.'

Quelle gittery.

JPaul
01-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Speaking of gits (in a different thread), did you hear new Man Utd club captain Gary Neville on t'radio yesterday.

'It's probably a good thing that Owen has broken his foot, he'll be nice and rested for the world cup in the summer - in fact, I hope that every England player, except the Man Utd ones, get injured and return to fitness in like April or sommat.'

Quelle gittery.
That is a bit gittish.

25 minutes gone, still 2-0, we've only just started to play.

Petrov missed an absolute nod-in in the first five minutes, it was like a defensive header. The jambos went up the park and scored, then scored again two minutes later.

It could be worse, it could be against rangers.

Biggles
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM

Quelle gittery.
That is a bit gittish.

Petrov missed an absolute nod-in in the first five minutes, it was like a defensive header. The jambos went up the park and scored, then scored again two minutes later.

Gittishness of mankerian proportions

The Nee'erday is not the same without 50% of the Old Firm staring into the New Year with suicidal bent. :shifty:

JPaul
01-01-2006, 02:48 PM
:lol:

The mankerian candidate.

JPaul
01-01-2006, 02:50 PM
That is a bit gittish.

The Nee'erday is not the same without 50% of the Old Firm staring into the New Year with suicidal bent. :shifty:

It's half-time and if things continue the way they are going 50% will be.

Well not really, but it's good to give the huns hope.

Oh and the title obviousement.

McLeish must stay.

JPaul
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
2-1 now.

We've been denied a stone bonkers penalty and been the victim of a dreadful off-side decision, perfectly good goal.

One of those days methinks.

C'Mon the Hoops.

manker
01-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Listening to it on the radio. The commentator chap didn't seem to think it was a stone bonkers penalty.

He said that it looked to him as if the penalty should have been awarded.

JPaul
01-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Listening to it on the radio. The commentator chap didn't seem to think it was a stone bonkers penalty.

He said that it looked to him as if the penalty should have been awarded.
:lol: :git:

Hearts 2-3 Celtic.

McManus 87 and 90. The big Centre back does it.

7 points clear.

C'Mon the hoops.

manker
01-01-2006, 04:13 PM
We used to do things like that :dabs:

JPaul
01-01-2006, 04:23 PM
We used to do things like that :dabs:
Ask any Brian Munich fan.

Spider_dude
01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
mon the hoops. i had to work but my dad recorded the game onto dvd for me.