PDA

View Full Version : Condemned Reaches PC in March?

Guyver
01-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Monolith's spooky clobber-fest may taste mouse and keyboard soon.
by IGN Staff
January 12, 2006 - Though it's easy to forget almost a year later, SEGA's original announcement of Condemned: Criminal Origins way back in February 2005 included mention of a PC version, along with next-generation console flavors. Of course, gamers are familiar with the Xbox 360 launch title, but now it looks like Monolith's horror-bludgeon title is stirring for PC -- and soon.

According to a news posting on the SEGA Europe site, Condemned will arrive for PC this March. The announcement is in German, but we happen to have a translating coworker (Peer-bot Model G6-12) handy. Thus, translated:

Uncensored and shocking: Condemned
SEGA publishes it on PC on March 31.

Munich, Jan 10:
One of the most-talked-about games of the last weeks is coming to PC in March. SEGA will publish the uncensored original version of Condemned - PC owners will be able to enjoy the unfiltered pleasure of the claustrophobic atmosphere from renowned developer Monolith (F.E.A.R.).
Ducky for Europe, no? But what about North American gamers? When contacted, SEGA America could not confirm domestic release plans, but did promise more details shortly -- even as soon as early next week.

Of course, when we hear it, you'll read it. Stay tuned.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/681/681088p1.html

This is Awsome!

Guyver
01-14-2006, 04:42 AM
yupp...lol

cpt_azad
01-14-2006, 05:51 AM
lol, repying to ur own thread, nice nice.

abu_has_the_power
01-14-2006, 06:19 AM
nice

if they can release saints row for pc, :w00t:

Formula1
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
meh, this seems like a silent hill rehash. I preferr playing games that use guns, not objects like clubs and pipes, etc...

Anyway, FEAR, which is developed by Monolith, is fucking kickass.

Busyman
01-14-2006, 05:21 PM
meh, this seems like a silent hill rehash. I preferr playing games that use guns, not objects like clubs and pipes, etc...

You do use guns in Condemned, just not most of the time.

It's very good game. My friend has aready beat it on the 360.

Guyver
01-14-2006, 05:21 PM

And just like Fear, Condemned will eat my pc up lol

silent h3ro
01-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Condemed isen't that great and runs pretty slow on the 360. Pc version would be better framerate wise. :)