PDA

View Full Version : Who's this girl?

MagicNakor
01-14-2006, 02:06 PM
A friend of mine has this for his avatar:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2299/faces8cp.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7966/faces55gl.jpg

He wants to know who she is. Being the considerate guy I am, I thought I'd put it up to the experts. ;)

Have at it.

:shuriken:

Wolfmight
01-14-2006, 04:24 PM
I took a close look at it and I believe it's a drawing. The proportions are quite good though, so it was probably done from a real face. The artist had a hard time on the nose, and the right ear is a little high. I've never seen her in real life, but she looks somewhat Gothic and/or emo. The eyeliner is very thick.

She might be a French actress, because a lot of those girls are very very thin.

I'll update you if I find anything close. Good luck!

maebach
01-14-2006, 04:39 PM
SHe looks european I tihnk.

enoughfakefiles
01-14-2006, 05:22 PM
SHe looks european I tihnk.

Have you ever heard the story of the needle and the haystack :rolleyes:

It actually looks like Keira Knightley or one of them birds out of the robert palmer video :unsure:

Proper Bo
01-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Looks Australian, or maybe German...or Swedish.....or South African:dabs:

enoughfakefiles
01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Looks Australian, or maybe German...or Swedish.....or South African:dabs:

I think you've hit the nail on the head there bo, her farther was a traveller :dabs:

It actually looks like angelina jolie :rolleyes:

Mr. Mulder
01-14-2006, 05:27 PM
her face is too long :dabs:

maebach
01-14-2006, 05:31 PM
and thin

Mr. Mulder
01-14-2006, 05:42 PM
she's got ghey eyebrows too :dabs:

GepperRankins
01-14-2006, 07:02 PM
liz hurley with fucked eyebrows

vidcc
01-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Steve Strange:unsure:

sArA
01-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Winona Ri(y)der?

maebach
01-14-2006, 07:30 PM
She looks alot like knightly.

Guyver
01-14-2006, 09:25 PM
She looks alot like knightly.

not really

Snee
01-14-2006, 10:03 PM
She might be a mix of features picked from different women.

In magnification, some parts of her face are much smoother than others (looks like some compression artifacts or something to me, where the face isn't smooth. pol could have told you for sure if he'd been here.), as if someone went at it with a blurring tool around the nose/cheekbones, and maybe on the forehead.

And I think there's a line going through the face, from the top of her forehead, through her nose, her lips and down on her chin.

The chin might just be cleft, but I think it looks wrong on the lips and her forehead. It isn't very visible on her nose, but it's smoother, so that would hide it.

It might indicate that the face has been partly mirrored, not the eyes tho', I don't think. As for the ears being assymetrical, it wouldn't have been possible to mirror them if the hair was to stay as it is.

Tried blowing up the symbol, but I can't quite make it out. (If it's a symbol at all, it just looks like an A to me.)

So it's pretty damned hard to tell.

She doesn't look all that familiar to me, but someone mentioned Keira Knightley, and you might get something like that if you manipulated a photo of her.

Would need to do something about her lower jaw to make it look anything like this, tho'.

Ran a check for pictures with similar names and similar sizes, and found a facepack for some gamemaking software, with faces taken from different resident evil titles, but I don't think it's got anything to do with those.