PDA

View Full Version : New Game

despikable
01-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Ok this game starts you off with 10,000 dollars and what you do is buy stocks to sites. It is based on trafic rankings from alelxa. Its really fun and only takes up like 5mins a day. Also i think if you end up being number 1 by the end of march they will pay you 100 dollars thats just a plus. Ill give you guys a tip buy nfl.com during the middle of the weekdays as it is cheapes then and cash out on saturday or sunday because it spikes up massively friday and saturday. Also if you join please join under my ref link because every person that signs up under me gives me 1,000 we might as well help each other oout.
heres the link and good luck.:P
removed

Peerzy
01-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Ok this game starts you off with 10,000 dollars and what you do is buy stocks to sites. It is based on trafic rankings from alelxa. Its really fun and only takes up like 5mins a day. Also i think if you end up being number 1 by the end of march they will pay you 100 dollars thats just a plus. Ill give you guys a tip buy nfl.com during the middle of the weekdays as it is cheapes then and cash out on saturday or sunday because it spikes up massively friday and saturday. Also if you join please join under my ref link because every person that signs up under me gives me 1,000 we might as well help each other oout.
heres the link and good luck.:P

Posting referral links to gay online games is against the rules.