PDA

View Full Version : Car Culture

Santa
01-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Wtf is up with people who drive with their entire family to a "beautiful spot" beach, landscape etc, and sit in the car looking at it, for the the entire time they are there, which in some cases is an entire day.
I have personally never tried it.

Please explain

Cryco
01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Its a time to get out the house.Cant stay inside all day.And some times going to fun places costs money:cry:

Barbarossa
01-24-2006, 03:39 PM
You might as well stay at home and watch it on tv.

Blythorama
01-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Its a time to get out the house.Cant stay inside all day.And some times going to fun places costs money:cry:

Why don't they get out of the sodding car and go and enjoy the places they go to. People sitting in beach carparks in their car astounds me. WHY? Get out of that sanitised artificial box and go and get some fresh air you scumballs!

ameir
01-24-2006, 09:11 PM
family in the bubble:D :D :D

vidcc
01-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Perhaps they are watching a good DVD on the incar system.

besides what's with these selfish people that want to spoil beautiful scenic views by putting their ugly fat bodies in the way :rolleyes: :P

Gripper
01-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Cars are the curse of humanity

Proper Bo
01-24-2006, 09:30 PM
what about aids?

Gripper
01-24-2006, 09:31 PM
and aids

enoughfakefiles
01-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Car aids :dabs:

manker
01-24-2006, 09:32 PM
I thought aids was a gift from god - to clense society, like.

vidcc
01-24-2006, 09:40 PM

You must be thinking of soap :unsure:

Gripper
01-24-2006, 09:43 PM
No that was Jif or Cif 'cause latino's couldn't say Jif:dry:

manker
01-24-2006, 09:44 PM

You must be thinking of soap :unsure:I think that was Glaxo's gift to society, I could be wrong :ermm:

Skiz
01-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Wtf is up with people who drive with their entire family to a "beautiful spot" beach, landscape etc, and sit in the car looking at it, for the the entire time they are there, which in some cases is an entire day.

Please explain

I know exactly what you mean. I went camping at Garner State park last year with some friends and there was a Mexican family at the campsite next to us. They put a generator out as soon as they got there and had a TV in their tent. If they weren't in the tent watching TV, they were in their big suburban watching a movie on the little TV in there. Those kids spent the entire weekend doing that. :frusty:

enoughfakefiles
01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
For some reason this thread reminds me of the advert where the family go to the beach in the car. Then it shows the dad talking on a public phone at the side of the beach and then he shouts to his son "but where did you bury the car' Then his son replies " in the sand"

Used to make me glag any way :unsure:

Busyman
01-24-2006, 10:20 PM

Please explain

I know exactly what you mean. I went camping at Garner State park last year with some friends and there was a Mexican family at the campsite next to us. They put a generator out as soon as they got there and had a TV in their tent. If they weren't in the tent watching TV, they were in their big suburban watching a movie on the little TV in there. Those kids spent the entire weekend doing that. :frusty:
Hmmm. I always see folks get out the car. I've done it my self where it's a scenic spot and I'll take pictures and whatnot.

We've got Haines Point, Point Lookout, and others and we always get out.

ziggyjuarez
01-24-2006, 10:25 PM

Please explain

Common mexican tradition:schnauz:

Gripper
01-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Common mexican tradition:schnauz:
:glag:

vidcc
01-24-2006, 10:28 PM

You're just pissed because they can afford the gas to run a generator:shifty:

Virtualbody1234
01-25-2006, 01:49 AM
It the cocooning effect on our society.

sArA
01-25-2006, 11:27 AM
I prefer to eat my sarnies in the car cos of the sand making them gritty.

I do get out before and after though.

How do you know they are in the car all day? And why are you watching them instead of going out and about and enjoying the scenery?

Nice to see you couldn't keep away though % :)

Gripper
01-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I prefer to eat my sarnies in the car cos of the sand making them gritty.

I do get out before and after though.

How do you know they are in the car all day? And why are you watching them instead of going out and about and enjoying the scenery?

Nice to see you couldn't keep away though % :)
He thought it was a dogging site:naughty: