PDA

View Full Version : Good thinkers needed

despikable
01-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Ok i have been recently been playing maple story for a while and iam not smart enough to hack so i was wondering can anybody think of a device that would be able to keep pressing the ctrl button repeatedly for hours on end. Plus i know macros dont work so thats why i need a physical device i have thought of one but its not practical. Anyway please dont post useless replies or anything unrelated.Yes iam to lazy to lvl myself too much time.

Snee
02-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Don't some gamepads have a turbo function on the buttons where a button gets repeatedly pressed just by you holding it down?

I know my kid brother had one that worked that way for snes.

I think I've seen something like that for psx and/or ps2 too, and there are ps2->usb adapters. If you can get a hold of a controller that works that way, just map ctrl to the controller and tape the button down.

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Don't some gamepads have a turbo function on the buttons where a button gets repeatedly pressed just by you holding it down?

you cannot use a gamepad with Maplestory.

try google, there are programs that can repeat keystrokes. (but i think Gameguard blocks those).

just play the game !!!

im a lvl45 warrior / lvl33 Sin :D

despikable
02-26-2006, 06:41 PM
yes macros are blobked ike unless you have a bypass i have abypass but its not for macros. by the way ike im a lvl 36 crossbowman on windia are you on windia??:)