PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3

hippychick
02-07-2006, 01:14 PM
I saw this movie lastnight at a pre-screening and its better then the first two.
It was back to the old horror movies of alot suspense, gore, carnage all mixed togather with some humor. lol
They develop the 'smart teens' characters in this movie, unlike the other two.
And the rollercoast crash was scary, make you wonder what it will do to the rides at the amusments parks :fear:
This movie was more gory then Hostle and Hostle was suppose to be one of the gorest movie made lmao
NOTE* anyone planning on going to the free screening...be early! I was an hour early and still had to sit on the front row...the movie will be packed!

ApacNTS
02-07-2006, 01:33 PM
good to hear. when i saw they made a third i immediatly thought "oh great how terrible is this gonna be" looked at the trailer and was like well that's not to bad actually. gotta see this. thanks for the minireview :)

worldpease
02-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, when my broh. got the first movie, I was pretty indiferent to it,
as this is not my kind of movie, but after watching it I was like 'Damn, that was great'.
The second one was better, so Im specting big things for this one.

btw: is the girl from Battlestar Galactica in this movie,
or just looks like her?

Chewie
02-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm glad that #3 is good; I liked the first and loved the second so now can't wait for it.

resiak
02-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I can't wait to see this; I have been waiting for this to come out. I loved 1 and 2 so if this is better then the first 2 then it must be awesome!

Formula1
02-12-2006, 04:35 AM
Ok i saw FD3 earlier today, and then i just finished seeing the second one right now. I gotta say both of them were pretty good, but i think the third is a bit better than the first. But seriously FD is one of the most fucked up movies i've ever seen, but then again it adds a little bit of humor. I'd recommend this if you are into thrillers, but seriously it's unpredictable.

PS: This movie was kind of hilarious :X

Gre1
02-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Yeah i wanted to go see this shit peeps was tellin me it was better and it was more graphic now im bout to watch the bootleg i got :(

Formula1
02-12-2006, 05:57 PM
YEAH, do you have the Hydro scene release? it isn't that bad, except the audio quality..

dudevenezuela
02-12-2006, 06:26 PM
I watched the Hydro scene release .. It's ok besides the audio...

I like the movie but i still like the 1st one better

cpt_azad
02-13-2006, 05:19 AM
Watched it last night. Gotta admit, this one was much better than 1 and 2. I walked in expecting a really crappy gore film, turned out to be pretty damn good. The nailgun part was just freakin sick. I don't know about you guys, but some parts actually made you really think "holy shit what if that was me?" , like there were 2 parts that really stood out:

1) when the chick is hanging on (in her own premonition) to the rolelr coaster, than slips and falls to the track below, and its kind of like first person (not really, you have to see it to know what i mean)

2) at the very end premonition where she has that broken leg and she's laying on the tracks and that train comes right at her...well u know what i mean.

oh and if anyone hasn't seen the movie....SPOILERS ABOVE.

Gre1
02-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah man this actually is better than the first one because see the first one they had to explain then the second one they kinda had to explain to but this one most people know already whats goin on and it was kinda more graphic, just mad i had to watch the bootleg but yeah its the Hydro one audios kinda gay at start put i stopped noticing it down the line

smackdownz
02-13-2006, 08:20 AM
i loved it, much better then the first 2...

twisterX
02-14-2006, 01:09 AM
i wanna watch it

ApacNTS
02-15-2006, 10:36 PM
got to see it today. have to say it was pretty good. the photo thing ripped the ring off big time. when i watched the guy who had the camera get off the ride i was like well thats interesting. how would the deaths still happen if his camera didnt destroy the already frayed hydralic pumps. also if that didnt happen then the other guy wouldnt fly out his seat making the coaster jump and break it's wheels as it ran over him, causing all the deaths. looking aside from that the death scenes were very well done. the body building room where his head is smashed like a pancake was awesome. but watching that arogant kid get his head diced like an onion was just great :). the girls death by the nail gun was a sweet scene, well done and acted. the end death vision was great, of course it would lead one to believe 'death will knock at our door in final destination 4'..possible tag line. these movies bring a nice balance of suspense thrills and shock value to the table. but the first brought atmosphere, the 2nd more shocks/thrills, and this one just hit you with a few "didnt see that coming" moments.

dappadonman
02-16-2006, 01:33 AM
good flick man

despikable
02-17-2006, 10:35 PM
it sounds like a good movie ill check it out when i get the chance

scribblec
02-17-2006, 11:05 PM
this film was a great disapointment to me it had absolutly nothing to do with the first or second film, at least the second film connected to the first film more then once, in this film the only connection is one of the guys loooking at the internet for info on flight 180.

the only good thing about the film was the way they died.

jFrazy
02-21-2006, 11:12 PM
I am planning on watching it this weekend. I really enjoyed the first one so I hope the 3rd holds true.

tomek666
04-26-2006, 05:05 PM
good

koolrabi
04-26-2006, 09:28 PM
he thanks for the movie

mkbhanji
06-21-2006, 03:03 PM
plz tell me how to download?

Earlybird
01-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Don't want to ruin the film for you all however...

Whilst watching the film, we couldn't help notice a flaw in the story line. During the girl's premonition of the roller coaster carnage, the crash starts with a leaking hydraulic pipeline that is then ripped off when it drives over the perv bloke's video camera that he snuck onto the ride. when it cuts back to reality the perv gets off WITH his video camera so although the pipe would of still leaked it wouldn't had gone exactly same way second time through???? or it would of killed the next set of passengers???

Jus thought you all should know. :boxing

i need to get a life!!!!

Sanka113
01-11-2009, 06:11 AM
If you're bumping 2 1/2 year old threads with your first post here, then you do need to get a life. But hey, at least you know how to use the search function.

Earlybird
01-11-2009, 03:31 PM
i'm still right :-)