PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind The Elders Scroll Iii

IHATEFAKEFILES
04-23-2003, 01:49 AM
I started playing this game, It took me a while to like it but I hate the Fighting!!

I can Swing at a guy 1000 times and Hit him twice, Does anbody have any tips?

Its cool that you can Rob People :)

zhelynd
04-23-2003, 01:53 AM
go to the forum at www.morrowind.com and find out more about this game, it's a great game

and the reason you dont get too many hit is probably because your f point is low, f point is right
underneath your hp and mp points, if it's low it means you are tire or something, dont run too much
or use f potions

IHATEFAKEFILES
04-23-2003, 02:09 AM
So far I like the game, But I want to kick peoples Ass and..... They are stomping me

I dont ilke that Im in full armor and strapped with a umm Sword, and they can box me to death

MagicNakor
04-23-2003, 02:34 AM
What race/class/starsign are you playing? Needless to say, a High Elf Barbarian born under the Lady probably isn't the best combo for your first character. ;)

Edit to add: You aren't supposed to run around killing people, at least not to start out. Do a couple of the first quests (Fargoth and the Census office spring to mind), kill a few mudcrabs, learn how the game works. Skills are pretty important, so if you really want something to be useable, and you're horrible at it, train it a bit.

:ninja:
MW Modder :D

IHATEFAKEFILES
04-23-2003, 05:40 AM
I started as a Wood Elf called Krym and My sign is warrior, so I can be a kick ass Archer and Rob People and yes I am Killing Everybody in Sight. So far I acutally killed everbody in their Homes (and looted them) so the Guards dont Murder me.

Where Did the Dude Stash the money?
Do I really have to Sit there in the tower at watch his dumbass Walking around aimlessly?

MagicNakor
04-23-2003, 08:46 AM
Hehe...a warrior Wood Elf....hehehehehehe.

Wait until nightfall. ;) He'll sneak to his hidey-hole.

Though I'd watch your Bounty, if you're killing everyone in sight. ;)

Don't worry about being weak, you'll become insanely powerful pretty quickly. At least, Beowulf, my Nord Knight did.

fook_mi
04-23-2003, 08:54 AM
whats this game like and whats its ashes if tht is ok
thanks matt

swarnel
04-23-2003, 09:29 AM
i never got the hang of this game but i may give it another try

its pretty hard to get used to :(

IHATEFAKEFILES
04-23-2003, 06:31 PM
I didnt like when I first playing it either,
But I forced my self to play it for a hour
and now I cant quit playing it

And Whats up with a Wood Elf Warrior? :huh: What sign should've I use?

punkerforgod
04-23-2003, 06:42 PM
I played the game a little, but I never got into it. Maybe now that I have some free time I'll play it some more...

KurtCocain
04-23-2003, 06:52 PM
My pc is too slow to run it smoothly
Therefore, it sux :))

MagicNakor
04-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by IHATEFAKEFILES@23 April 2003 - 19:31
I didnt like when I first playing it either,
But I forced my self to play it for a hour
and now I cant quit playing it

And Whats up with a Wood Elf Warrior? :huh: What sign should've I use?
Nothing's wrong with a Wood Elf warrior. ;) I just don't like wood elves especially. :D

ahctlucabbuS
04-23-2003, 11:15 PM
Well I started playing this game a while back, but didn`t really get into it either, might give it another try as well this summer when I have a bit more time.