PDA

View Full Version : Avp 2

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Because you demanded it... ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2...
Hey folks, Harry here with a report straight from the maw of Rothman. You know what happens when a painfully mediocre film based on a great concept makes a little money at Fox? They set out to make an even worse hunk of mediocrity. So... set off the confetti cannons - another nail in ALIENS and PREDATORS' coffins is being hammered...
At the premiere for Big Mommas House 2, Tom Rothman, Head of Fox spoke about X Men 3, but what is also of note is his comments below on the AVP 2 film. According to SKNR.Net who first reported reported months ago that a film was coming and that it would have a contemporary setting according to Rothman based on the planned script, well thanks to The Movie Reporter and their exclusive interview, the news below seems to confirm this.

Q: AvP 2 any development there?

TR: Yeah, uh, Hutch would know actually better but I think they just got the script, they just got the script in...we are making that movie, it's gonna be kick ass (smiles).

Q: How soon?

TR: We're hoping for August of 2007 release. That's what we hope.

IESB.net

/taken from aintitcool.com

If they can somehow write in Bishop (Henriksen), then not only would I watch it, I'd buy it on Digital Versatile Disc, as with the last one :smilie4:

mr. nails
02-22-2006, 07:37 PM
If they can somehow write in Bishop (Henriksen), then not only would I watch it, I'd buy it on Digital Versatile Disc, as with the last one :smilie4:
i only bought avp1 to add to my collection of both predators and all the aliens movies i already own. just to have with my collection. other than that i didn't care for avp1. avp2 better be good and give it a "R" rating this time!

Busyman
02-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Because you demanded it... ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2...
Hey folks, Harry here with a report straight from the maw of Rothman. You know what happens when a painfully mediocre film based on a great concept makes a little money at Fox? They set out to make an even worse hunk of mediocrity. So... set off the confetti cannons - another nail in ALIENS and PREDATORS' coffins is being hammered...
At the premiere for Big Mommas House 2, Tom Rothman, Head of Fox spoke about X Men 3, but what is also of note is his comments below on the AVP 2 film. According to SKNR.Net who first reported reported months ago that a film was coming and that it would have a contemporary setting according to Rothman based on the planned script, well thanks to The Movie Reporter and their exclusive interview, the news below seems to confirm this.

Q: AvP 2 any development there?

TR: Yeah, uh, Hutch would know actually better but I think they just got the script, they just got the script in...we are making that movie, it's gonna be kick ass (smiles).

Q: How soon?

TR: We're hoping for August of 2007 release. That's what we hope.

IESB.net

Yeah saw that news last month (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1247491#post1247491)

I hope this one is much better

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2006, 10:05 PM

Yeah saw that news last month (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1247491#post1247491)

I hope this one is much better

I must have not checked every single thread on the board that day :blushing:

It's pretty pointless hoping, the predator models just don't look the same as the old ones, and there's bound to be some very bad acting. Having said that I found the last one to be very enjoyable, plus it'll be interesting to see what they'll do with the end subject of the last film :smilie4:

Wont search for last months post but I heard that they're planning to remake the original Predator, which is just silly. :ermm:

i only bought avp1 to add to my collection of both predators and all the aliens movies i already own. just to have with my collection. Other than that i didn't care for avp1. avp2 better be good and give it a "R" rating this time!

agreed, some quality swearing and violence would make it far more watchable. quality swearing and violence ftw :smilie4: