PDA

View Full Version : Check out my pc collection

LegendaryU2K
03-02-2006, 07:31 AM
http://www.url.fm/18a

Go there, wait until it loads everything up alright.

I have about 30 more games that arent listed, because i couldnt find covers for them, so i have over 350 pc games.

Skiz
03-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Not only do you have far to many games, but you have a website dedicated to showing them off. (not to mention a post on this forum) At any point during your life do you plan on getting laid? :unsure:

LegendaryU2K
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Not only do you have far to many games, but you have a website dedicated to showing them off. (not to mention a post on this forum) At any point during your life do you plan on getting laid? :unsure:

I dont understand what you saying. By me having so many games, and showing them off using a web online photo album, this somehow shows that i never have sex?

What does having too many games and showing them off online, have to do with having sex?

http://www.trustedmatrix.org/portal/e107_images/emoticons/wtf.jpg

Santa
03-02-2006, 07:37 PM
that is indeed a mega collection

you do realize that you entrance picture is extremly phallic?

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1628/5004ze.jpg

or is it me.:ermm:

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2006, 07:50 PM
http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=124416

Skiz
03-02-2006, 10:00 PM

Yes...Why are you roaming the interweb posting this? What are you trying to achieve, some elite internet gaming status amongst the other virgins? :unsure:

mike45450
03-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Wow that's amazing

Wait, no. I don't give a shit.

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2006, 10:17 PM

Yes...Why are you roaming the interweb posting this? What are you trying to achieve, some elite internet gaming status amongst the other virgins? :unsure:
:dabs: no

Skiz
03-02-2006, 10:18 PM
:dabs: no

Not you, him. :lol:

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2006, 10:19 PM
oh.i was wondering what the hell you were talking about :lol:

LegendaryU2K
03-06-2006, 05:57 PM
????

I was just showing off my collection, no big deal.

Buffalo
03-07-2006, 01:49 AM
That's just as good as my DVD collection :) Nice!
The thing is, don't lend them out, ya won't get back, same old, same old.

So the games you have installed at the mo are the ones you play then?
share the info, i'm interested

LegendaryU2K
03-07-2006, 05:47 AM
That's just as good as my DVD collection :) Nice!

Bare in mind, i have about 30 more games that arent listed. Because i couldnt find any covers or pictures for them. I plan on putting up my covers from the discs what i get the things i need for my printer.

The thing is, don't lend them out, ya won't get back, same old, same old.

I dont lend people games, i only share/trade them. I did however years ago, let my friend borrow soul calibur, and when i went over to get it, the game was crack. :( ever since, i just gave up on the S.C. series.

So the games you have installed at the moment are the ones you play then?
share the info, i'm interested

The only games that i have finshed from the collection are:

Knight Rider 1
Grand Theft Auto III
Urban Chaos

As of right now, i am playing Muscle Car 76( Not the one from smallrockets) and Urban Chaos ( yes again ).

After i get finsh with one of them, i am adding Secret Service in harms way.
http://www.funlabs.com/ss/

LegendaryU2K
04-20-2006, 07:51 AM
I updated the game section:

http://tngog.no-ip.org/

Um yea, keep in mind, 32 games arent listed on the page, because i couldnt find covers or pictures for them.

I have over 360 pc games. :)

orcutt989
04-20-2006, 09:51 PM
I dont understand what you saying. By me having so many games, and showing them off using a web online photo album, this somehow shows that i never have sex?

What does having too many games and showing them off online, have to do with having sex?

Because it means you are a super-nerd. And super-nerds rarely get laid.

PS: Your link doesnt work anymore.

Cheese
04-20-2006, 10:50 PM

Because it means you are a super-nerd. And super-nerds rarely get laid.

Where does this nugget of information come from? The same place that says black people steal things, Americans are all fat and French people don't wash?

Leave the stereotyping to idiots like Skizo, this thread really reflects badly upon those that pre-judge some lad who is just showing off his games as opposed to being any indication of somebody's sex life.

ApacNTS
04-21-2006, 12:38 PM
i have 1 pc game its called F.E.A.R., my dvd collection is like 30 movies. i guess i just cant compare to you guys :)

Cheese
04-21-2006, 12:44 PM
i have 1 pc game its called F.E.A.R., my dvd collection is like 30 movies. i guess i just cant compare to you guys :)

You must be getting loads of sex then. :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
04-22-2006, 08:40 AM
closed the page, to many pictures.. make a list in notepad.. :wacko:

lee551
04-25-2006, 12:11 AM

Um yea, keep in mind, 32 games arent listed on the page...

you really think those unlisted 32 games are important huh? mention it a few more times. ;)

silent h3ro
04-25-2006, 12:12 AM

Um yea, keep in mind, 32 games arent listed on the page...

you really think those unlisted 32 games are important huh? mention it a few more times. ;)...32 games aren't listed from his collection :)

Seedler
04-26-2006, 12:48 AM
page no longer exists...:(

LegendaryU2K
04-30-2006, 12:15 AM

btw i am coming back to the torrent scene soon, when my site is finsh. So i will be sharing again, wooooo. I only deal with abandoware gaming tho, no new new games.

Skiz
04-30-2006, 07:47 AM

btw i am coming back to the torrent scene soon, when my site is finsh. So i will be sharing again, wooooo. I only deal with abandoware gaming tho, no new new games.

Fuck off. I think it's been made clear that no one cares. :dry:

Rip The Jacker
04-30-2006, 08:09 AM
Dude a lot of you guys are a bit harsh right now...

So you don't care... just don't post in this thread... it's this type of negativity that probibly scares away all the new members.

This is the games section, he is posting his game collection, I don't see any problem with that. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything man. :dabs:

Skiz
04-30-2006, 09:16 AM

So you don't care... just don't post in this thread... it's this type of negativity that probibly scares away all the new members.

This is the games section, he is posting his game collection, I don't see any problem with that. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything man. :dabs:

I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure. :dry:

Besides, I don't think we have a lack of members here anywho. :ermm:

Fromagepas
04-30-2006, 10:28 AM

I agree, I never post in the games forum because I really don't care about computer games. However those who do enjoy them have every right to post what they want about them. As MIKE says, if you're not interested then just don't post in the thread, or disagree in a constructive way.

There's someone in Bookworld asking what books people own. I think I'll go and tell him to take it to the library.

Cheese2
04-30-2006, 10:59 AM

I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure. :dry:

Besides, I don't think we have a lack of members here anywho. :ermm:

I also don't think I am being too harsh when I tell you to fuck off, you vile cunt.

Cheese
04-30-2006, 11:10 AM

Good post. I can understand people registering their disinterest in this guy's games collection but to actually tell him to "Fuck off" is outright trolling. It is very strange that a guy who has said he does not play games even posts here:

I bought a PS2 about 4 years ago when I was bored and it's been nothing but a DVD player really.

Games are stupid. Go outside.

Yeah.

Fromagepas
04-30-2006, 04:35 PM
It is very strange that a guy who has said he does not play games even posts here:

I was just defending the guy's right to post about his games without people telling him to fuck off.

CrabGirl
04-30-2006, 11:29 PM
On this forum there is a guy called Clocker who talks about his computer (or computers?) called Sprocket. I don't know all the details because, personally, it does not interest me. However, I have never been tempted to tell him to "fuck off" because he has decided to present to the forum something that interests him but does not interest me personally.

If I can be allowed to contextualize it even further, I would compare it to when my mates discuss cars but know that I cannot drive or show any interest in learning how to. I have yet to tell my mates to "fuck off" because their discussion did not interest me.

However, Dutch people talking about rabbits are (obviously) exempt from my holier-than-thou rant.

wolfjuice_1913
05-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Okay, I am a new member and havent quite got the grip of this. I am wondering since everyone is showing their pc collection, are they shared?

LegendaryU2K
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM

Whoa, when did i say this?

You might wanna post up some proof.

Fromagepas
05-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Whoa, when did i say this?

You might wanna post up some proof.

LegendaryU2K

1st Post - in the Drawing Room

I thought this side of the forum was about serious talk?

All i see is bs.

Basically telling manker he was a cunt, I think.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=820141#post820141

2nd Post - in the Lounge

Oh so sweet, a perfect image of 2 humans who dont care about GOD or his rules or theirself.

Next........
:frusty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=820149#post820149

3rd Post - back in the Drawing Room

Yo man there is no such thing as time travel, get away from the tv, far far away.

Sometimes i feel like im talking to a:frusty: and im trying to tell people something, but everyone head is so far up their ass or somewhere other then reality :angry:

Actually follows on from post 1.

However that doesn't really effect your right to post your game collection without being told to "Fuck Off". As the crab lady said, people don't tell Clocker to "Fuck Off", in spite of the fact that his exploits regarding cooling Sprocket using a pail of water are somewhat singular.

LegendaryU2K
05-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Whoa, you went back far. LOL I was talking about time travel , i mean i was just telling people like it is. It doesnt exist, and if anyone believes it, well their head is so far stuck up scientist ass, that they are not focus on reality.

And i never called anyone a cunt, infact i dont even know what that means , is this some sort new street slang that kids are using now or something?

I didnt call anyone a bad name and i wasnt trying to disrespect anyone, i was just sharing my views on the issue of time travel and trying to bring back people from this fantasy land , back to reality.

But hey, if someone is telling me to f*** off, thats cool. Keep the hate coming :)

Btw, i guess someone can lock this thread now.

Thanks.

filetalker
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
how can you play all this games :)

Smith
05-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Skizo, all he did was make a list of games he has downloaded in the game section of the forum. Stop being such a dickwad. I have a few gigs of music on my computer...does that make me a music nerd?

It doesn't matter what he did, it does not give you the right to be a total ass about it.

Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread.

Can you blame him after the way you have acted?

Skiz
05-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Skizo, all he did was make a list of games he has downloaded in the game section of the forum. Stop being such a dickwad. I have a few gigs of music on my computer...does that make me a music nerd?

It doesn't matter what he did, it does not give you the right to be a total ass about it.

Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread.

Nope, but it would make you a nerd of equivelant proportions if you posted every single one of them on multiple forums and made an entire website dedicated to the listing as well.

Actually, yes, I can as he "acted" in this manner prior to my comments, not after. He started the thread ffs. :ermm:

Cheese
05-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Cawk.

Fromagepas
05-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Nope, but it would make you a nerd of equivelant proportions if you posted every single one of them on multiple forums and made an entire website dedicated to the listing as well.

So, would it justify you telling him to "fuck off"?

He's got loads of games (plus the 320 not listed) and he tells people about it. What do you see as being so wrong in that?

orcutt989
05-09-2006, 09:55 PM
All of this malice started from a bad joke!

raspberry1331
05-12-2006, 07:11 AM
it s funny though hearing him saying that everybody believing in time travel, just get out from that dream world and face reality or something like this...

LegendaryU2K
05-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Just so everyone knows, 95% of all my games that is sitting next to my computer are bought, that last 5% i downloaded from the net on torrent sites. Which is why when my abandonware site comes out, it would be the best one.

Also raspberry1331, fact is, time travel doesnt exist. My guess, everyone is just having fun thinking about it, and thats cool , because it would be cool, but back to reality alright. I mean, i would like to rise up the dead , but the truth is, i dont belive it is possible for me to even do that, so i just be like " Alright and move on ".

I guess we all wish and hope to do things that may seem out of place, but hey the truth is, we cant.

raspberry1331
05-12-2006, 04:57 PM
i wonder why are u so sure? why are u saying its a fact? though i have to say im not really interested in time travel, in fact i dont give a shit, just wondering why r u so sure.

LegendaryU2K
05-12-2006, 10:52 PM
i wonder why are u so sure? why are u saying its a fact? though i have to say im not really interested in time travel, in fact i dont give a shit, just wondering why r u so sure.

I dont know, i just dont believe it. I cant explain it, i just dont believe going back in time is possible, the same thing applys to people who think they can see the future or aliens, none of that is real.

Good times tho :)

orcutt989
05-14-2006, 11:01 PM
If you go into space, you age slightly slower than those on earth(Billonths of seconds slower). If you travel at the speed of light, you also age significantly slower(Years), so therefore timetravel is technically possible. However travelling at the speed of light is impossible, so timetravel can be thought of as impossible.?!#$

Biggest_Baddest_Wolf
06-24-2006, 01:02 PM
... However travelling at the speed of light is impossible, so timetravel can be thought of as impossible.?!#$

Hmmm.... so light travels at a lower speed than light?
You'd be surprised at the ammount of small-scale projects out there that have gotten close to ways of travelling at lightspeed, though in this case "close to" basically still means not close enough.
Sure, they haven't hurled anything living, short of maybe some microbes or bacteria that accidentally hitched a ride, into transit at those speeds, but progress takes time.
Remember, some day it was thought of as impossible to walk on the moon.
Some day, it was thought of as impossible that the sun didn't circle around the earth.
Less than 100 years ago it was impossible to take a look at a single cell organism, yet today we have folks tinkering around with the much smaller strands of DNA.

Do not confuse "I can't do it" with "it's impossible", if everyone did that, we'd still be running through some forest trying not to become some animal's breakfast, without having fire to help our progress.