PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Evolution DVD Rip eng?

newcombe6
03-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Just noticed on torrentspy that this has suddenly become avaliable

anyone know if it is real and english language? becuase i only knew of the maven ts release so far?

cheers all in advance if anyone can help

Guyver
03-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Just noticed on torrentspy that this has suddenly become avaliable

anyone know if it is real and english language? becuase i only knew of the maven ts release so far?

cheers all in advance if anyone can help

most likely its fake, read the comments for the torrent...

{I}{K}{E}
03-05-2006, 10:19 PM
There is NO dvdrip of this movie.

best release is a TS

newcombe6
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
cheers guys

think youre right ike, even the german screener looks like the ts with german audio track

nevermind - sure itll be released soon-ish.

dont understand why people will bother to post torrents like 'underworld.dvdrip.xvid'. when its not. you dont gain any advantage if people donwload it so why mislabel it? were supposed to be getting better with no fakes etc from the old kazaa days - why bother. anyone in the know would know the difference between ts, tc and rips surely - just gets a bit annoying sometimes

i always use bittorent these days - but i guess newsgroups is the only way to get hassle free, always what they say there are downloads - maybe its time to try it.

cheers all and sorry for the winge....

Guyver
03-10-2006, 05:14 AM
theres an awsome Telecine out, looks dvd'ish

newcombe6
03-10-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah - downloading it myself as we speak. im at 79%. the quality is supposed to be really good

cheers anyway mate

newcombe6
03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
no word of a lie - the best tc ive ever seen. even better than the return of the king one from a few years ago

good film too