PDA

View Full Version : "patriotism past time"

ricamortis
04-23-2003, 06:26 PM
:angry:

the favourite pass-times of the citizens of the US of A are as follows...

patriotism...where would the USA be without "uncle sam", and "ol' glory"?

religion...but no religious tolerence

over-throwing defenceless countries (or trying to)...veitnam, korea, afghanistan, iraq, etc...the list is far too long...

installing puppet governments in MANY countries...(too many to mention)...

and bagging out anyone who has half a brain in their heads...especially those that see what a joke "the new world order", kissinger, bush, the us of a etc. are...

well for all you diehard US of A fans...the ones who sleep under a doona with an "ol' glory" doona cover, in their red white and blue pajamas...the ones who cant speak or spell english very goodly...the rednecks...the jews...the "gangsters"...if you would like to send me personal flaming...all my details should be in my profile...HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT YANKEE!!!

just remember...not everybody on this planet is afraid of you...or will fall to their knees and worship you...

J'Pol
04-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by ricamortis@23 April 2003 - 19:26

well for all you diehard US of A fans...the ones who sleep under a doona with an "ol' glory" doona cover, in their red white and blue pajamas...the ones who cant speak or spell english very goodly...the rednecks...the jews...
What a stranger position to take.

You decry Americans for having no religious tolerance.

Then appear to make an anti semitic comment.

Are you an Australian. Your country does have a reputation for having a singular immigration policy. WASPs preferred.

kAb
04-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ricamortis@23 April 2003 - 10:26

over-throwing defenceless countries (or trying to)...veitnam, korea, afghanistan, iraq, etc...the list is far too long...

and bagging out anyone who has half a brain in their heads...especially those that see what a joke "the new world order", kissinger, bush, the us of a etc. are...

well for all you diehard US of A fans...the ones who sleep under a doona with an "ol' glory" doona cover, in their red white and blue pajamas...the ones who cant speak or spell english very goodly...the rednecks...the jews...the "gangsters"...if you would like to send me personal flaming...all my details should be in my profile...HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT YANKEE!!!

just remember...not everybody on this planet is afraid of you...or will fall to their knees and worship you...

You mean, the most religous-tolerant country in the world?

When people are oppressed, or there is action taken against our country, we respond.. forcefully.

name ONE, i'll wait for you to think of an answer...

wtf?

So you're saying, because we provide a safe haven for people of all races and religions, that this is bad?

I think you need a SERIOUS reality check. are you sure you're not jealous because you don't live here? i am willing to bet anything that you secretly inside wished you could live in the U.S.A.

j2k4
04-24-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by ricamortis@23 April 2003 - 13:26

Ricamortis-

Can you spell "PUTZ"? I'll spot you the first four letters.

Where are you, exactly? I've got to phone in the coordinates.

jetje
04-24-2003, 06:35 AM
I splitted this of the sports pasttime cause i didn't thought it oughta be there..

Also don't think this can get a very constructive post.. just my opinion...
That's why i close it