PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

mike45450
03-18-2006, 01:23 PM
http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/ghostrecon3/index.php

Anyone played it yet? I don't have a 360, but when it comes out on PC i'm definately getting it! It looks awesome, i just hope my PC can handle it somewhat :(

Minimum specs
Computer: Pentium IV of 2Ghz or the equivalent (2.8Ghz recommended)
Memory: 512MB RAM (1024Mb recommended)
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
DirectX: DirectX9.0c
Video Card: Shader 2.0 card with 128 MB of VRAM (256MB recommended)
Sound card: DirectX9 compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband / LAN connectionI hope they keep the co-op feature where you can do missions with a bunch of other people online....i love games like that.

cpt_azad
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Ya, I have it for 360. This game kicks ass, but one note of caution. This is not a run and gun game, so if you're into the fast action guns blazing types, stay away from this one cuz it actually requires you to think about the tactical situation at hand, where to put ur team, and above all 1-2 shots = dead.

Formula1
03-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Ya, I have it for 360. This game kicks ass, but one note of caution. This is not a run and gun game, so if you're into the fast action guns blazing types, stay away from this one cuz it actually requires you to think about the tactical situation at hand, where to put ur team, and above all 1-2 shots = dead.

Hmm, alright, i guess i'll stay away from it ;)

mike45450
03-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Is it much like Brothers in Arms, or Full Spectrum Warrior, albeit harder?

cpt_azad
03-19-2006, 05:50 AM
Basically its a much more simplified version of BiA (much much more) and it's not as strategic as FSW.

I guess you can say it's a hybrid between the two, add in a bit of awesome graphics and sound, and pretty much you got yourself this game.

It's harder than BiA for sure, and sicne I haven't played too much FSW, I can't really compare the difficulty level, but prob. the same or a bit harder. It all depends on what setting your playing it on.

Either way, if you're unsure, rent it and if you like it buy it, I think this one is worth the money (online is kicking so much ass right now :D co-op ftw).

S!X
03-24-2006, 01:00 AM

Fuck, I thought it was a "light em up like christmas trees" kinda game :(