PDA

View Full Version : Which GTA should I get?

Skiz
03-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm going to finally buy GTA: San Andreas for PS2, but which version should I get? I see on eBay the listings say 1st edition, 2nd edition, special edition, hot coffee, etc. :wacko:

Monkeee
03-19-2006, 07:00 PM
1st Edition is just added hot coffee mod, 2nd edition and special edition are the same thing as the 1st edition except they dont have the hot coffee mod in the game. Either way you can't play the hot coffee game without using some code breaker shit.

Busyman
03-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm going to finally buy GTA: San Andreas for PS2, but which version should I get? I see on eBay the listings say 1st edition, 2nd edition, special edition, hot coffee, etc. :wacko:
Do you have a Xbox?

DanB
03-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Do you have a Xbox?

:huh:

LegendaryU2K
03-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Buy GTA SA at the store and buy the game on the pc too.

silent h3ro
03-20-2006, 02:44 AM
Get GTA: Liberty City Stories for PS2 dude it just came out.

Wolfmight
03-20-2006, 02:48 AM
If you got a nice rig...get GTA:San Andreas 1rst version for the PC.
You can mod in hot coffee, plus all kinds of other stuff.

When you finish the storyline missions and are needing some extra fun,
Get Spaceinsteins All-In-One Mod!!! It'll put the 30 best san andreas mods onto your copy + more...making you GOD!

Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!

silent h3ro
03-20-2006, 02:52 AM

Get Spaceinsteins All-In-One Mod!!! It'll put the 30 best san andreas mods onto your copy + more...making you GOD!

Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!Do you have a link for that mod? I would love to try it out.

Wolfmight
03-20-2006, 02:56 AM

Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!Do you have a link for that mod? I would love to try it out.
Here ya go.
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=330
;) Make sure you try out the "Driver" and "Helicopter Call" features. One has this professional stunt driver (British lookin) come out from the distance to give you a ride around town or to a location. The other one has a helicopter come out from the distance to give you a special ride to a certain location. (2 oriental gunmen on the sides to gun-down any threat against ya too...feckin makes you god I say!)

Skiz
03-20-2006, 03:05 AM
So it doesn't matter then. ;)

zerospace
03-20-2006, 03:54 AM
Get GTA: Liberty City Stories for PS2 dude it just came out.

This isn't out for PS2 yet, just PSP. PS2 street date is near the end of April. I haven't read anything about it recently, but based on the release date it seems like a straight up port of the PSP version, so don't expect it to look all that hot on the PS2.

Damnatory
03-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Is there going to be another GTA out for XboX and PS2?
It sucks that Liberty City Stories is exclusively for PSP, cause San Andreas was awful. I couldn't stomach any more of the thug speech and mentality.

Busyman
03-20-2006, 02:46 PM
It sucks that Liberty City Stories is exclusively for PSP, cause San Andreas was awful. I couldn't stomach any more of the thug speech and mentality.
Liberty City Stories for the PS2.

The post is just above yours.

newcombe6
03-20-2006, 04:07 PM
i heard that liberty stories was ps2 only? (and psp too obviously)

does anyone know if its coming out for the xbox or not?

Busyman
03-20-2006, 04:15 PM
i heard that liberty stories was ps2 only? (and psp too obviously)

does anyone know if its coming out for the xbox or not?
Probably later on. I'll for the Xbox version. It always looks better and I can do custom soundtracks.

newcombe6
03-20-2006, 04:39 PM
couldnt agree more. xbox version always looks crisper and the soundtracks of the hdd are what makes it soooo much better. theres nothing quite like the pc version though on a decent rig

pc vice city on full spec was amazing!

Damnatory
03-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Liberty City Stories for the PS2.

The post is just above yours.
My bad, the RockStar games website said that it was exclusively for PSP, so I went with that. :frusty:

Wolfmight
03-21-2006, 03:19 AM
I thought the nice features and graphics made up for that.
Woulda been nice if there were different paths to choose for different endings. I'd play em all!

One thing I really hate is the 3 gang member models. WTF, you need atleast 10 or so, because 3 feels too close to a feckin clone war. Shit, sometimes you only see the same damn guy copied 5 times. Bunch-a Fatsos or Skinny-Boners.