vie for control of Tamriel's throne. With the empire ready to crumble, the
gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land, laying waste to
everything in their path. To turn the tide of darkness the player must find
the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to
destroy all of Tamriel.

Features:
~~~~~~~~~
* Return of the Elder Scrolls. The sequel to the best-selling,
role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
* Live Another Life in Another World Gamers can create and play any
character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister
assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
* Next Generation Graphics Pixel-shader effects and high definition
televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals,
including lifelike towns, dungeons and the most realistic forests ever
created in a game.
* First Person Melee and Magic An all-new combat and magic system brings
first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel
every blow.
* Radiant A Groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7
schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world
around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep and complete goals all on
their own.
* Realistic Characters Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come
to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching and full
speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other.
* Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges The enormous world of Oblivion is
open, allowing players to explore at their own pace. Players will
encounter shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions,
and creating magic along the way to unraveling the main quest.

▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █ ▓ ▀▀▀█ █ ▄ █▀▀▓ █ █ █ ▓ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▓▀ ▄ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount with Daemon Tools.
3. Install the game.
4. Play the game.

▄▀▀ ▄▀▀█ ▄▀▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▄▀▀█ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▓ █▀▓ █ ▓ █ ▓ █▀▀ █ ▓ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▓▀ ▄ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ █ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

" Now hiring Talented Crackers: [email protected] "

Skillian
03-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Ooooh. :)

Not really an RPG kind of guy but I'll have to give this one a try.

Guyver
03-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Ooooh. :)

Not really an RPG kind of guy but I'll have to give this one a try.

AWSOMe!

muchspl3
03-20-2006, 11:54 PM
on ftps now, should take about 8 more hours to be up'ed to NG"s

muchspl3
03-20-2006, 11:56 PM
655 people going crazy in #TES4 on efnet :lol:

Guyver
03-20-2006, 11:57 PM
655 people going crazy in #TES4 on efnet :lol:
whats the file sizze?

silent h3ro
03-20-2006, 11:59 PM
HOLY SHIT!!! I'm prolly gonna get this for my 360 also if I can't run this game good on my comp.

Guyver
03-21-2006, 12:16 AM
HOLY SHIT!!! I'm prolly gonna get this for my 360 also if I can't run this game good on my comp.

yeh i imagine itll look amazing on the 360

GepperRankins
03-21-2006, 12:16 AM
how long does it usually take to get to tye torrent sites?

Peerzy
03-21-2006, 12:24 AM
2-6 hours depending on what site it is.

Guyver
03-21-2006, 01:15 AM
2-6 hours depending on what site it is.

I hope it shows up before 10, 7:30pm now...

GepperRankins
03-21-2006, 01:28 AM
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6431/elderscrollsfact0kr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

the word :smilie4: comes to mind

captain_azad
03-21-2006, 02:28 AM
Can't wait for the 360 version of this, not an rpg fan (never was), but might have to check this one out. The only other RPG I've played is KOTOR, had its moments.

Guyver
03-21-2006, 03:02 AM
Can't wait for the 360 version of this, not an rpg fan (never was), but might have to check this one out. The only other RPG I've played is KOTOR, had its moments.

ANother rpg u should play is bloodlines

Guyver
03-21-2006, 04:55 AM
damn hasnt showed up on my sites yet...

captain_azad
03-21-2006, 05:24 AM

that vampire one? ill give it a look see.

Guyver
03-21-2006, 05:27 AM

that vampire one? ill give it a look see.

yeh its great

Afronaut
03-21-2006, 07:20 AM
Does it have starforce innit?
...hope not...

I did pre-order this game last week
but its going to take awhile before i get my hands on it.

:D

ahctlucabbuS
03-21-2006, 10:33 AM

I'll buy this one as well, which is a first since wow. It's out the 24th here.

Still not out on any of the torrent sites I browse though.

lordloc
03-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Does it have starforce innit?
...hope not...

I did pre-order this game last week
but its going to take awhile before i get my hands on it.

No the game does not use Starforce.

GepperRankins
03-21-2006, 05:08 PM

I'll buy this one as well, which is a first since wow. It's out the 24th here.

Still not out on any of the torrent sites I browse though.
i'd buy it, but i'm on like £40 a week and i wanna get metroid prime hunters with my next pay packet :pinch:

Delorean
03-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Its not out on TL yet nor on FL.
These are the first Torrentsites i expect to see it..

Guyver
03-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Its not out on TL yet nor on FL.
These are the first Torrentsites i expect to see it..

yeh havnt seen it yet :(

ahctlucabbuS
03-22-2006, 12:27 AM
Torrentspy.com - "RELOADED".

Can't vouch for the thing though.

silent h3ro
03-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Torrentspy.com - "RELOADED".

Can't vouch for the thing though.Does that mean Oblivion is on TorrentSpy or what?:blink:

muchspl3
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
yea get The.Elder.Scrolls.IV.Oblivion-RELOADED
its real, I can't play it on any setting :(

ahctlucabbuS
03-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Unless it's a fake. :no2:

ahctlucabbuS
03-22-2006, 12:58 AM
yea get The.Elder.Scrolls.IV.Oblivion-RELOADED
its real, I can't play it on any setting :(

What's your specs?

Edit:nvm

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 01:47 AM
16 seeds? :smilie4:

Guyver
03-22-2006, 02:56 AM
YEs! downing now!

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 03:00 AM
wow. a lot of derrtty leeches :(

Guyver
03-22-2006, 03:03 AM
wow. a lot of derrtty leeches :(
thats why u download from a private site

Delorean
03-22-2006, 03:59 AM
TL
130 seeders 1700+ leechers!!!
FL
85 seeders 1700+ leechers!
Downloading it now. it will take forever... Downloads with 15KB/s :(
Hopefuly this will change in few hours!

Mike Nelson
03-22-2006, 04:17 AM
Extracting now. :happy:

Edit: Installing now. :happy:

Guyver
03-22-2006, 04:42 AM
im getting about 60kb/s on my torrent

6 seeders, over 100+ leechers

Delorean
03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
My dad stopped the download this morning because he wanted to surf the internet and it haven't downloaded a thing!!! DAMN:cry:

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 06:20 PM
mine's been going over 12 hours and i haven't downloaded a thing :ermm:

Cheese
03-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Fucking good game. I have all the settings at max, slows down a lot when you're being attacked by more than a couple of enemies (outside being the worst for this).

I killed a sheep, was arrested for it and sent to jail. I then started a fight with a fellow inmate and made my escape when the guard opened the door to break up the fight. With only the shirt on my back I made my way out of town and stole a horse which I rode off a cliff. Good game.

Edit: Yeah, it takes a while before you get out of that GTA-esque "killing spree" type mood.

Delorean
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Damn that sounds awesome!!! I can't wait for this game to be downloaded!

Colt Seevers
03-22-2006, 07:42 PM
lol @ cheese, heh yes sounds good getting the Reloaded version just now, can't wait. :)

I'd actually pre ordered this game, but im sure I will still be buying it, just not right now... at least wait until next pay day!

T0TAL-RECALL
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Everybody get on newsgroups and max out your connections... Let the leechers leech and you get on playing.

ahctlucabbuS
03-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Fucking good game. I have all the settings at max, slows down a lot when you're being attacked by more than a couple of enemies (outside being the worst for this).

I killed a sheep, was arrested for it and sent to jail. I then started a fight with a fellow inmate and made my escape when the guard opened the door to break up the fight. With only the shirt on my back I made my way out of town and stole a horse which I rode off a cliff. Good game.

Edit: Yeah, it takes a while before you get out of that GTA-esque "killing spree" type mood.

My redguard thief pussy'd out on the sheep. I mean, it just stood there bleeding while I kept pounding my sword at it... Atleast have the decency to flee!

The game is holding up so far, it's easy to get caught up in the numerous side quests while ignoring the whole oblivion issue. Also, the game runs pretty much flawless at high on a mid/high system.

ApacNTS
03-23-2006, 12:57 AM
saw some footage of the game being played, looked intresting, never really got into games like that, but may give that one a try.

Rick Phlegm
03-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Anyone know how well it runs on the xbox? I'm picking it up on Friday and a few people are complaining about it on other forums.

Also, this (http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1053) might interest some people (check the news item at the bottom of the page).

Cheese
03-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Anyone know how well it runs on the xbox? I'm picking it up on Friday and a few people are complaining about it on other forums.

I don't think it runs very well at all on the xbox. Probably better off using a 360 or PC. The 360 has some minor issues I've read about, but there is a fix for it (something about hard drives and fragmentation). I've also heard about some slowdown with multiple enemies on the screen (something I get with my high-end system as well).

Can a person with a 360 hard drive download a patch? I know that Bethesda will be making some official mods available for download, so it stands to reason (at least in my mind) that a patch could be made for 360 problems.

mr. nails
03-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Can a person with a 360 hard drive download a patch?
yes.

also, i bought elder scrolls 4 for $37.99 on pc. good stuff!

silent h3ro
03-24-2006, 02:05 AM
This game is my crack. THe game runs flawless on the 360 although u gotta pay $60 for this game it's so worth it. I skipped school just to play this game and I ended up playing all day (I've only skipped 2 or 3 days of school all year...). There's so much shit to do in this game.

Haz
03-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Yup, been looking forward to this one, here's hoping it runs on my pos video card.

:pinch:

Wolfclaw
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Amazing game. I've been following this for a while now. And it is dling damn slow (at 16% now). Hope I get it fast...
Hope it works on my rig...

ApacNTS
03-24-2006, 11:14 PM
heh to skip a day of school for a game, it's got to be amazing. course i have wanted to call out of work for a game i just couldnt wait to beat, but never took it to that extreme.

silent h3ro
03-26-2006, 12:49 AM
heh to skip a day of school for a game, it's got to be amazing. course i have wanted to call out of work for a game i just couldnt wait to beat, but never took it to that extreme.Yea, haha I try to atleast control myself but I can't say I havn't had the same temptation as you for school and work for me. :happy:

Delorean
03-26-2006, 04:58 AM
This game is damn Great! I've been playing it all day! I haven't moved even when my eyes start hurting a little bit!
Pretty hard though. You can get cought stealing very easily and against those gurds there is not much you can do..
I think i'll skip school tomorrow too!

Gripper
03-26-2006, 09:00 AM
My fingers hurt,my eyes hurt but what the hell this game is goooooooood.
May end up with the wifey divorcing me though if I don't spend some time with the family :)

Skillian
03-27-2006, 12:39 AM
I guess I'm just not an RPG fan.

I played for about an hour (up to the point where I got outside), and it's just kinda boring so far. Slow, and the combat wasn't much fun. I'll try and give it another go soon.

Part of it may be that it didn't run too well on my system I guess, stuck at around 25-30 fps, and that's just indoors.

erdaman
03-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Don't really like RPG's but it looks sweet!:D

silent h3ro
03-27-2006, 02:02 AM
I guess I'm just not an RPG fan.

I played for about an hour (up to the point where I got outside), and it's just kinda boring so far. Slow, and the combat wasn't much fun. I'll try and give it another go soon.

Part of it may be that it didn't run too well on my system I guess, stuck at around 25-30 fps, and that's just indoors.When it runs that slow u really aren't going to enjoy it much at all. The 360 version runs flawless at widescreen mode...mmmmmm.:happy:

Seedler
03-27-2006, 02:58 AM
YAY! Download+Installation sucessful.

Running the game on 1024x768 with everything on high and AA off. No lag either. Looks AMAZING and tons of fun. Already lvl 5 now.:cool:

Wolfclaw
03-27-2006, 08:23 AM
damn it. Slow connection. Soonest I am getting it is Wednesday. :(

Delorean
03-27-2006, 03:11 PM
I screwed up my charachter.. i should have make him a Berton instead of a wood elf. Too little HP Not very much Magicka and i'm a mage.. Splendit. i'm a Gladiador in arena and i'm having hard time beating those three together!
I'm level 7.
What is your status guys?

Busyman
03-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Is this game hack n' slash or turn-based?

silent h3ro
03-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm still level 2. Being in jail brought a lot of my skills down.

@Busyman - It's a very open hack n' slash game. You can explore the whole world in the game on your own.

Guyver
03-27-2006, 10:56 PM
feck im lost lol, walking around the world, killing and robbing people lol

ApacNTS
03-28-2006, 02:22 AM
wow killing and pillaging. that has my attention.

ttoomm
03-28-2006, 02:30 AM
thanks!

silent h3ro
03-28-2006, 02:36 AM
feck im lost lol, walking around the world, killing and robbing people lollol same here. I went to sleep in the Merchant's Inn today when I was playing and some random strange dood woke me up and wanted me to join his killing cult lol. Then he dissapeared lol. Most of the civilians I kill are accidents. :whistling

Guyver
03-28-2006, 02:37 AM
feck im lost lol, walking around the world, killing and robbing people lollol same here. I went to sleep in the Merchant's Inn today when I was playing and some random strange dood woke me up and wanted me to join his killing cult lol. Then he dissapeared lol. Most of the civilians I kill are accidents. :whistling

im gona start over right now

Gripper
03-28-2006, 08:04 AM
I'm a lvl 12 Archer,just wandering around tomb robbing at the moment,just aquired a elven bow called The Dragon bow that fire exploding flame arrows :)
When you set up your character,you get the chance to change it as you exit the prison.
Murdering innocents gets you an invite to The Dark Brotherhood.
The more you use your skills the quicker it gos up,and you only level up by using your major skills,plus you can always buy training.

Cheese
03-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Defiently one of the best games I've ever played, it's just a shame I'll complete it and all the side missions soon enough. Ah, well there is always the mods. Speaking of which here are a couple of "must have" mods:

No Psychic Guards (http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=129): This one makes the guards more realistic, your crimes won't be reported unless a guard is within sound range.

Quickstart (http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=74): Skip the first training mission, good for those of us who like to experiment with all the different race/class combinations.

Unfortunately you have to register to get the mods, but I'd imagine most of you have Gamespy accounts. Oh, these mods won't work for 360 users unfortunately.Though I hear Bethesda are releasing an official mod at some point, it will allow your horse to wear armour.

Edit: Those of you with weaker PC set-ups should check out the official forums (http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/) for ini tweaks, some people are reporting good fps rises by editing the ini.

Colt Seevers
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
I screwed up my charachter.. i should have make him a Berton instead of a wood elf. Too little HP Not very much Magicka and i'm a mage.. Splendit. i'm a Gladiador in arena and i'm having hard time beating those three together!
I'm level 7.
What is your status guys?

heh I quit the arena on the 3 convicts fighting for their freedom as well :) Decided to go and explore the rest of the world...I will be going back to finish the job soon enough.

I'm now a level 11 Dunmar Thief/Rogue... just gotta stop being killed in various comedy ways ... still fantastic game though... i'm loving it!!!

GepperRankins
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
i sort of killed a guard and now i'm kind of on the run. will i ever be able to go to town again? :ermm:

Cheese
03-28-2006, 10:57 PM
i sort of killed a guard and now i'm kind of on the run. will i ever be able to go to town again? :ermm:

You can pay the fine, pay half the fine if you are a Thieves Guild member or serve your time in jail. Every time you go into town you should enter into a dialogue with a guard giving you the option of paying the fine or going to jail. You'll need to sneak into the Imperial City Waterfront area to do the Thieves Guild thing.

If you go into jail you might be able to pick the lock (quicksave/load if you feel like cheating) with the one pick you seem to get and sneak off, get caught escaping and it will just add to your fine or time in jail.

/rambling: My only gripe about the game is that I don't like the level scaling system, fortunately there is a mod that addresses this out already and hopefully there will be some more soon.

ahctlucabbuS
03-28-2006, 11:11 PM
My character managed to stay oblivious to an obscure disease for 3 days, and recently *turned*... ugly. He's currently travelling the land for a cure to this state of unholy uglyness.

As for beating those 3 convicts, my thief managed it quite well by staying out of range showering arrows upon them. :)

Hairbautt
03-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Man, I gotta check this one out...ReLoAdEd here I come.

Seedler
03-29-2006, 01:39 AM
http://guides.ign.com/guides/702491/

Finally, a guide for all you ppl who're lost and wonders the strange and dangerous world alone.:P

GepperRankins
03-29-2006, 01:59 AM
i think i gotta reinstall.

this game has some pretty awesome firefights of all things. games rawk when you have to stalk your oppnent and get an arrow in then hide again before he hits you :01:

silent h3ro
03-29-2006, 02:43 AM
My character managed to stay oblivious to an obscure disease for 3 days, and recently *turned*... ugly. He's currently travelling the land for a cure to this state of unholy uglyness.

As for beating those 3 convicts, my thief managed it quite well by staying out of range showering arrows upon them. :)How to you get the diseases in this game? I don't think I got one yet. :unsure:

ahctlucabbuS
03-29-2006, 10:13 AM
How to you get the diseases in this game? I don't think I got one yet. :unsure:

I don't know about other diseases, but whenever you fight a vampire you have a chance of getting the disease Polymorphic Hemophylia. Seek a cure at the nearest holy place within 3 days!

As a vampire you get stat boosts, the ability of nightvision and increased speed. However you have to feed regularly to keep your appearence somewhat decent, and be cautious with sunlight.

Delorean
03-29-2006, 11:49 AM
I Started all over! I'm a Berton now level 10! i manage to beat the arena and become the new grand champion! I earned myself a nice Reim of Valor Heavy armor suit a nice shield and a strong weapon! Now i have to battle with lions-I prefer those three guys together instead! :P

Btw i fought some Vampires when i was trying to find out who The grand champion's father was
but i got no disease..

Delorean
03-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Has anyone manage to get all the recommendations for the Arcane University?

Gripper
03-29-2006, 04:15 PM

As for beating those 3 convicts, my thief managed it quite well by staying out of range showering arrows upon them. :)How to you get the diseases in this game? I don't think I got one yet. :unsure:
Fighting zombies can get you deseased,some characters are immune to disease,just go to the nearest temple to get clean:)

GepperRankins
03-29-2006, 04:17 PM
is it possible to get allies? and how?

Gripper
03-29-2006, 04:31 PM
is it possible to get allies? and how?
One mission I had to help some fighters guild fight some goblins but that didnt last long.
you stop in your guild houses for free and get repairs at a reduced rate.
If you have a horse he'll fight with you against enemys sometimes

GepperRankins
03-30-2006, 07:32 AM
w00t. i finally got to mess around properly with the AI. i got some pirates to attack me in front of a guard. so he killed them. my PC blue screened a few seconds later :dabs:

ps. according to CDmage the reloaded release is nuked. neway if i'm still awake at 4pm i might as well buy it :smilie4:

Cheese
03-30-2006, 11:50 AM
The Random Oblivion mod is pretty good, gets rid of the level scaling and puts in randomly levelled mobs instead. You get your ass kicked at low levels but at mid levels the battles become a real challenge. I just stormed Kvatch fighting Storm Antronachs, Daedroths and Spider Daedra.

This was better than when I did it under level scaling when I got to fight...imps.

Delorean
03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
The Random Oblivion mod is pretty good, gets rid of the level scaling and puts in randomly levelled mobs instead. You get your ass kicked at low levels but at mid levels the battles become a real challenge. I just stormed Kvatch fighting Storm Antronachs, Daedroths and Spider Daedra.

This was better than when I did it under level scaling when I got to fight...imps.

I prefer to fight them like it is! Now that i am a Berton i can pretty easy beat them with my magic!

GepperRankins
03-30-2006, 06:50 PM
it's a pity that it's so hard to mess around with this radiant AI. i've had a guard steal money off pirates but that's about it. i think i'm gonna spend the entire night trying to cause a fight in that guard tower thingy :smilie4:

fusiongfx
03-31-2006, 03:11 AM
I got from a site when it was first released. But today i went out and bought the collectors edition. Ive gotta say this game is definetly worth every penny. I just cant wait til they work all the bugs out for it. I heard a rumor they are gonna be releasing a video patch that is specificly geared towards optimizing cards for that game alone.

Adster
03-31-2006, 03:46 AM
is there a site or somthing that tells me all the friggin controls for the keyboard?? ys I have a controller but it really is easier with the keyboard for this game

Cheese
03-31-2006, 06:34 AM
is there a site or somthing that tells me all the friggin controls for the keyboard?? ys I have a controller but it really is easier with the keyboard for this game
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8670/eldcont3zl.jpg

Adster
03-31-2006, 07:24 AM
ahhh thanks

mr. nails
03-31-2006, 10:11 AM
does anyone get ffdshow problems while playing this game? i'm sure it's taking up my resources while i'm playing the game. when i quit there are like 25+ ffdshow icons in my systray. wtf? if i scroll over them with my mouse they all go away without me having to close them manually. pretty gay. this game is the only game that does this. someone else having this prob?

also, i have a question about stealing. what does it do to you if u get caught? i know u can go to jail or pay a fine, but does it hurt ur stats or game later on or something? i was just stealing shit for the hell of it and stole a lot of shit, then a guard shows up and wants me to pay a fine or go to jail. i just restarted from my last save so i wouldn't have to pay or go to jail. i lost nothing, but didn't want to pay or go to jail. if u steal some things and leave town is it like u never stole anything at all? can u wait a couple of days? or does the game remember and the guards catch up with u later anyway?

lol, lastely... i'm still pretty much at the beginning of the game. i've started over 3 times just to get my character where i want him. anyway, what's the best way to lvl up? just use ur major skillz until it says ur do for a lvl up and then go sleep? go around and explore caves? do the major quest? lol, pftt, my first elder scrolls and first person rpg. not sure about this yet... thx!

GepperRankins
03-31-2006, 01:52 PM
if you steal shit and get caught you go to jail and lose statz :dabs:

i usually hide stuff in random barres around the place and use the food straight away. that way i know i can'tget caught with it

Cheese
03-31-2006, 02:24 PM
if you steal shit and get caught you go to jail and lose statz :dabs:

i usually hide stuff in random barres around the place and use the food straight away. that way i know i can'tget caught with it

Unfortunately the game world resets itself occasionally and anything not stored in your own personal storage containers (ie your own house) is lost forever.

Cheese
03-31-2006, 03:08 PM
I've gone mod crazy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/modcrazy.jpg

GepperRankins
03-31-2006, 04:00 PM
where do you get the mods? and that manager thing?

Cheese
03-31-2006, 04:28 PM
where do you get the mods? and that manager thing?

Open the Oblivion launcher, the manager thing is under 'Data Files'.

The mods are from: http://www.tessource.net/files/

But you will need to register.

The pet shop mod I got from here: http://www.proudfootimaging.com/ladye/mods.shtml

ziggie2126
04-01-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm getting that same problem with ffdshow, I believe there were about 25+ icons launched when I alt+tabed out... oh yea damn game keep crashing when I alt+tab too many times

mr. nails
04-01-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm getting that same problem with ffdshow, I believe there were about 25+ icons launched when I alt+tabed out... oh yea damn game keep crashing when I alt+tab too many times
either not too many ppl read this thread anymore or not one has this prob but me and u... :(

T0TAL-RECALL
04-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Try uninstalling ffdshow and then try and then reinstall fddshow and try again.

Or disable all the startup videos for Oblivion and see if that fixes it.

orcutt989
04-01-2006, 04:27 PM
This game takes too long to load! Haha. I need more ram! I only have 512 ram, and my x300 isnt cutting it. Thank god I have a p4 3ghz though. With morrowind everything would load in like a split second, now it takes forever!

konstantin79
04-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Hello, I've downloaded Oblivion and got files like this:
Oblivion-IND.001
Oblivion-IND.086
no extension, and .nfo file which says:
Title : Oblivion

Site : http://www.elderscrolls.com/

Standard : PC DVD-Rom

Parts : 86

Files : Oblivion-IND.*

Pars : 10

Notes : Image file ripped w/ Alcohol. Briefly tested working w/ Daemon
Tools. Posted for your pleasure.

Question is HOW DO I GET THE GAME WORK, I'VE TRIED TO MOUNT WITH ALCOHOL AND DEAMON TOOLS AND NOTHING. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP

GepperRankins
04-01-2006, 05:14 PM
This game takes too long to load! Haha. I need more ram! I only have 512 ram, and my x300 isnt cutting it. Thank god I have a p4 3ghz though. With morrowind everything would load in like a split second, now it takes forever!
go to my documents/my games/oblivion/oblivion.ini and change the value of bUseHardDriveCache to 1

it doesn't really have an effect straight away but once part of a level is loaded it opens quicker the next time you access it :dabs:

Cheese
04-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Good news for 360 owners, that horse armour mod has come out. You can buy it for $1.99. How cool is that?

ahctlucabbuS
04-06-2006, 12:46 PM

X_JESTER_X
08-28-2006, 06:59 PM
dunker

SirReal
08-29-2006, 02:06 AM
where can i download it from, i have utorrent, bittorrent, shareaza and edonkey, but shareaza is the only one i can find it on and its slow as snot, plz plz plz help, i will be forever grateful. and for those of you who have already got it, i recommend throwing a deer or bear, maby even a boar down a steep hill, you will get a giggle from the result

Mr. Mulder
08-30-2006, 10:01 PM
you can get it well fast from bitsoup, you need to join first though

personally i was rly disappointed with it and regard it as cawk juice compared to Morrowind :dabs:

Cheese
08-31-2006, 12:16 PM
you can get it well fast from bitsoup, you need to join first though

personally i was rly disappointed with it and regard it as cawk juice compared to Morrowind :dabs:

Get Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.3 and a few other must-have mods and the game pisses all over Morrowind.

nolan57
08-31-2006, 11:45 PM
any1 know the system min for this game im goan have to get a new graphic card for this the 1 i have now is barely good enough to start the application lol but thats it no suprise sense it doesnt even have a pixel shader on it:(