PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Best

RealitY
03-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Was tempted to say package though...

Anyway the best um image like avatar sig with posting style combined and so forth. This is a continuation of the av threads I guess. Maybe a Poll later on and a prize where the winner gets half of the $100 that rossco is going to pay in that other thread. I have to say DI and JP have to be the better of the bunch.

tesco
03-22-2006, 02:39 AM
...the winner gets half of the $100 that rossco is going to pay...
:blink: I never agreed to that.

100%
03-22-2006, 08:52 AM
Rookiecrd for N0.1

Barbarossa
03-22-2006, 10:26 AM
100%

Classy avatar, classy posts. Fact.

DorisInsinuate
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Mine's the best because it ends with bitch, bitch!

edit: yeah, I didn't notice Barbarabosa's sig before I posted, but pinhead is a ghey.

JPaul
03-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Everyone knows it's me. You can see that avatar in your minds eye when you read the posts. It's almost as if it's talking out loud to you.

Admit it, you find it a wee bit scary sometimes.

PS RealitY used "and so forth", that makes me very happy.

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Everyone knows it's me. You can see that avatar in your minds eye when you read the posts. It's almost as if it's talking out loud to you.

not to you, you freak :dabs:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 01:51 PM

not to you, you freak :dabs:
It really is your time of the month again.

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 01:55 PM
ja, sorry :ermm:

but srly, everybody hears a voice in their head when they read or write. 'cept you apparently :smilie4:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 01:58 PM

but srly, everybody hears a voice in their head when they read or write. 'cept you apparently :smilie4:
Nope, I really don't. If I'm reading a novel I see images in my head, more like watching a movie than listening to something.

GepperRankins
03-22-2006, 02:01 PM

Nope, I really don't. If I'm reading a novel I see images in my head, more like watching a movie than listening to something.
so you're telling me that when you reply to this you can't hear your own voice constructing the sentence in your head? :unsure:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 02:04 PM
so you're telling me that when you reply to this you can't hear your own voice constructing the sentence in your head? :unsure:
With the best will in the World I would not call that a novel.

manker
03-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Since JP posted that pic of the balding, grinning German eating fish in Aberdeen on a jpeg depicted on an Austrian website, I have to say that I think of him as looking like that chap, rather than Peter Falk.

Which isn't nice :mellow:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Since JP posted that pic of the balding, grinning German eating fish in Aberdeen on a jpeg depicted on an Austrian website, I have to say that I think of him as looking like that chap, rather than Peter Falk.

Which isn't nice :mellow:
As it happens I look a lot like that chap, so that's probably a good thing.

manker
03-22-2006, 02:57 PM
That's what I was afraid of - the description you painted of yourself, many moons ago at t'now defunct Moderation II, seemed to describe the chap in the phoatie.

I prefer to think of you as Columbo, thankyouverymuch :snooty:

Chewie
03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
If I'm reading a novel I see images in my head, more like watching a movie than listening to something.
rolf
I mentioned exactly that to someone at work today and received three odd looks from the rest of the office in return.
When I also said that, generally, people see memories in their mind when they think of them, rather than thinking of the words, I got the distinct impression a couple of people came close to calling the men in white coats.

JPaul
03-22-2006, 03:41 PM
If I'm reading a novel I see images in my head, more like watching a movie than listening to something.
rolf
I mentioned exactly that to someone at work today and received three odd looks from the rest of the office in return.

It's because you know how to read properly and they don't. Reading the words in your head is one step up from reading them out loud. Bet if you looked at those people when they were reading their lips would move a wee bit.