PDA

View Full Version : Flt-ftgq.bin ?

Nightwolf
04-24-2003, 10:17 PM
I've had this file in my download list for so long I don't even remember what it is. :lol: All I know is the file name...FLT-FTGQ.BIN. Can anyone tell me what game it is, and if it's worth getting (so I can look for it in eMule).

the shift
04-24-2003, 11:06 PM
well flt = fairlight, they are a fairly well known team of rippers

and could u give a lil more info like how big the file is

cause ive searched about 200games released and havent found any that have the abbrev. of FTGQ

but once u start thinking of the games u were dling that start with F it might come to u

gl ill keep looking

Nightwolf
04-25-2003, 12:28 AM
I know it's Fairlight, but the second part of the name is usually an abbreviation of the game's title. It doesn't even show how big it is, because it's still says 0/0 kb. I thought I got the hash from this website, but I tried searching and I can't find it. Maybe it was when the Verifieds sections were down and I tried getting hashes from some other sites. I guess it's junk. :unsure:

the shift
04-25-2003, 03:08 AM
hehe if u cant remeber it, its must not of been that memorable

on a side not i dl-ed daredevil and i forgot what it was when it finished and ended up deleting it, had to dl it again hehe

it happens to every1

o and i wouldnt use kazaa for games, look at about all my other post i always say kazaa is good for the small files but the big ones cause trouble

Nightwolf
04-25-2003, 04:09 AM
I know, I use eMule for games. That's why I wanted to know what this file was. Since I couldn't get it with Kazaa, I thought I'd try it with eMule.