PDA

View Full Version : Saw 2

Wolfmight
03-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Anyone see it yet?
*Spoilers Below...you've been warned!*

Personally, I thought it was "o.k."
The first one was unique, but the 2nd one shoulda tried something else. The "new" characters, especially "one" of them, sorta disappointed me and the movie felt very fast. Still, the logic was good as usual, I give em that. I always enjoy a nice puzzle. Their making a third one and I hope they try something besides having people trapped in the same old ramshackle house that's completely escape proof w/o solving the puzzle.

The actual "Saw" used in this film was not even the biggest scene, so maybe the word related to "perspective" instead. Ones view on certain people, thus wanting to give them a test.

The ending didn't give enough details, so it will definitely confuse some. I figured it out pretty shortly, but it still felt very awkward. They expect the audience, after seeing that the video feed isn't live, to figure out that the two situations switched back and forth from are at different times. Hell, I even noticed a few edits that were bad near the end, so it got even more confusing when our main character (chief of police) walks into the building...swoosh...with mr.hulk convict walking down the stairs. Looks 100% as if their in the same damn room right next to each other, but NOOO, they are in different time periods. OUCH!, that's painful for your brain to keep up with on the first viewing.

Overall, I recommend you see this movie a 2nd time to get a good understanding of what I'm saying. The first one was actually very fun watching a 2nd time because of all the neat little clues that were put in.

6/10. If you liked the first one, go ahead and see the 2nd one. If you haven't seen the first one, go see that one instead. (then this one if you like it)

:frusty: <- "My body can't even fight cancer cells, yet I survive a plunge off the cliff in my vehicle!" WTF! ...he's how old again!? :stars:

What really gets me is...was that old bastard dead in the end or not? Heh, if he was, then how the hell did he not die from that suicide attempt? "HELLO!?, Miraculous survival skills? Are you there!? Yea, I know you can't fight cancer, but SURELY, you can fight off a few punches to the face. We all know you fought off that impact to my entire body." :wacko:

One more. The safe's combonation was on the back of everyone's heads...BUT!...what order? What order do the numbers go in!? NOOO! Someone slap mr.hulk. ...use the uhhh, spiked baseball bat.
;)

Busyman
03-25-2006, 04:32 PM
:blink:

You musta just got the DVD.:huh:

If you wanna read somore thoughts I think there was a thread 3 months ago.

Wolfmight
03-25-2006, 08:31 PM

yea. I barely see movies in the theatres and I barely download the CAMs either. Hopefully they only have those Screeners now that look just like the DVD. Netflix is were my movie watching comes in.

Busyman
03-25-2006, 08:53 PM

yea. I barely see movies in the theatres and I barely download the CAMs either. Hopefully they only have those Screeners now that look just like the DVD. Netflix is were my movie watching comes in.
Actually I understand. I don't see why people watch cams anymore. I mean I did when Kazaa started but that quickly wore off.

I also rarely go to the theater besides the drive-in. Theaters already cost so much. God forbid the movie is some shit to top it off. Plus I usually need a sitter if it's not a G movie.

Oh and Saw III has been greenlit.