PDA

View Full Version : help in oblivion

abu_has_the_power
04-05-2006, 01:35 AM
i need to buy a Heal other spell (cast and it heals someone).
i'm finding cities to help defend bruma, and i have 1 left (chey-something-hal), and i have to rescue this dude's son inside the oblivion gate. his son's a noob and keeps dying, and i don't want him to die. :pinch:

i remember seeing the heal other spell before. some dude was selling it, but i can't remember where.

anyone know who sells "heal other"?

apparently, the college of restoration sells it too. where is that?

Delorean
04-05-2006, 02:54 PM
The Arcane University can help you here! You can create a spell like that there!

Also the most of the healers are in the Chapels! Dunno try skingrand..

abu_has_the_power
04-05-2006, 03:49 PM
yea, i went to this woman in the chapel in chorral.

is this the only way to get new spells? buying them?

ahctlucabbuS
04-05-2006, 04:15 PM
I believe you can create your own spells in the construction set. That may not be the most efficient way to finish your quest though. :P

Edit: I've seen the heal target spell in one of the chapels, can't remember which one though.

Delorean
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM

I haven't reach that quest yet since i'm trying to finish other quests!
But why don't you tell him to wait here rather than follow you around!
Also if you can't command him to get in front of him when you see someone tries to attack him and block the attack! but this will be hard... Especially in Oblivion realm with all these Clanfears walking around and those spiders!
I'm a mage and i manage to become the Arch-Mage in Arcane Univerity so i wil create a heal to target spell and a spell to make someone invisible on target! :P
Summon then a Gloom Wraith and beat the shit out of them! :lol:

Oh and yes you can only buy the spells!

abu_has_the_power
04-05-2006, 04:37 PM
yea, the woman in the chapel in chorral sells it.

i thought the main story would be longer. i'm almost done apparently. after i go to and get this thing from this ruin of some ayleid city, martin opens the gate and i pwn some daedra. and there's not much after that. and i'm only 15 hrs in.

abu_has_the_power
04-05-2006, 04:39 PM

I haven't reach that quest yet since i'm trying to finish other quests!
But why don't you tell him to wait here rather than follow you around!
Also if you can't command him to get in front of him when you see someone tries to attack him and block the attack! but this will be hard... Especially in Oblivion realm with all these Clanfears walking around and those spiders!
I'm a mage and i manage to become the Arch-Mage in Arcane Univerity so i wil create a heal to target spell and a spell to make someone invisible on target! :P
Summon then a Gloom Wraith and beat the shit out of them! :lol:

Oh and yes you can only buy the spells!

thing is, this retard won't wait. there's no option.
he's known to be headstrong, and he led 7 of the best knights of cheydinhal into the oblivion gate and only 2 survived. his daddy said he's gonna get a beating. i'm serious!

the healing spell (conva something) helped a lot. i managed to get him and his friend out of the gate alive. :01:

Delorean
04-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Actually after you get the great sigil stone Martin has to be able to open the portal to Dagon's Paradise and then you go in kill Dagon and get that godamn amulet of kings, he is going to wear it(martins) and those things of the nine divines will shine again and everything will be as safe as they where before!

At least this is what i expect to happen!?

abu_has_the_power
04-05-2006, 09:01 PM
yea. i'm guessing that's wat's gonna happen. not a very complex story. but i have a huge list of sidequests that i might do

Cheese
04-06-2006, 07:59 AM
I haven't even started the main quest yet because I've been so wrapped up in the sidequests. Each guild subquest is a game in of itself. I've done all the fighter's guild, thieves' guild and the Dark Brotherhood. I am now starting out on the mage's guild missions.

abu_has_the_power
04-06-2006, 12:02 PM
i still haven't joined a guild yet. lol
should i?

also, how do i get my mp/mana to increase? i can't even buy the more advanced spells cuz i don't have enough magika

ahctlucabbuS
04-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I've barely scratched the main quest.

My new wood elf is hoping to get accepted in the Dark Brotherhood, but are having a hard time taking lives, which might prove to be an obstacle... She's too beautiful to be hated by the world :shrug:

Gripper
04-06-2006, 03:58 PM
i still haven't joined a guild yet. lol
should i?

also, how do i get my mp/mana to increase? i can't even buy the more advanced spells cuz i don't have enough magika
When you level up you need to points into wisdom.

abu_has_the_power
04-06-2006, 04:00 PM
ohhh

i've been putting points into strength, speech and endurance.

guess i'll go do that. i'm lvl 10 rite now

i got the umbra sword!!! it's pretty sweet

Delorean
04-06-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm level 24 i have manage to recover the amulet of kings! it wasn't that easy but i manage! now i have to defend martin until he reaches the temple of one in the impirial city! damn hard!

I have manage to beat all the thives guild quests and mages-quests! Haven't bothered with fighters guild and a few quests from Dark Brotherhood!

I had to stop playing though. the are now is full of Daedra Bitches and i can hardly see where i hit! I have killed tow guards accidentally! :P

Gripper
04-06-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm stuck with me fighters guilds,I did a couple of quests but now neither of the guys will give me a contract,they keep saying to go see the other one,fecked if I know what I've done wrong,so I've joined the mages and am doing their quests

Sorted,I hadn't finished the quest I was on,as I hadn't ratted on quillweaver she rewards you with some extra training and I hadn't cashed it in.

silent h3ro
04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm stuck with me fighters guilds,I did a couple of quests but now neither of the guys will give me a contract,they keep saying to go see the other one,fecked if I know what I've done wrong,so I've joined the mages and am doing their quests

Sorted,I hadn't finished the quest I was on,as I hadn't ratted on quillweaver she rewards you with some extra training and I hadn't cashed it in.Try the Thieves Guilds in other towns and I'm sure you should be able to find some more jobs.

I turned into a vampire once I woke up at an inn. I heard you need grand soul gems to cure vampirism. Where to I find/buy them and once I get them how can I heal myself? :frusty: I hate not being able to walk around in the day time with out draining health. :frusty:

Guyver
04-25-2006, 09:22 PM
i need help finding 5 grand soul gems to cure my vampirism...where to look?

abu_has_the_power
04-25-2006, 09:28 PM
i'm almost done with the mage guild missions. just need to kill this "king of worms" and i'm done. i'm already the arch-mage of the guild. :01: mauahahhaha bow before my awesomeness

silent h3ro
04-25-2006, 09:29 PM
I've only seen two soul gems so far playing. One I saw In a store (can't remember where :frusty:) and the other I think I saw in a mages guild... Damn

lol abu

abu_has_the_power
04-25-2006, 09:33 PM
if you're not too far in the game as a vampire, go back, load the game where u contracted that disease. don't sleep! get to a chapel asap and pray. or u can use a cure disease potion.
the vampire cure quest is long and annoying.

silent h3ro
04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
First of all I can't pray at a chapel becuase they say I'm inpure or something and the cure disease potion doesn't cure vampirism. I also got no quest when I turned into a vampire it just added spells to my inventory and told me some stuff about having a bad dream. :frusty: I just know you need the soul gems because I think Guyver said that is how he could cure his vampirism in another thread. Damn this sucksss.

abu_has_the_power
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
yea, u got that when u slept right? be careful where u sleep

cure:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6147085/p-23.html

Seedler
04-25-2006, 10:13 PM
vampirism is easily cured if you haven't even made the transformation, meaning there's about a 1-2 days of break before you turn into one. That's when praying and drinking potions will easily cure it. But after you've become a full vampire, you gotta do the cure vampirism quest.

ilw
04-25-2006, 10:33 PM
soul gems are common in the mages guilds and arcane uni. To get grand ones you'll probably have to nick the ones out of display cases tho. Mages guild quests are also a good source as necromancers may be carrying them or they are sometimes in chests

Guyver
04-26-2006, 12:35 AM
soul gems are common in the mages guilds and arcane uni. To get grand ones you'll probably have to nick the ones out of display cases tho. Mages guild quests are also a good source as necromancers may be carrying them or they are sometimes in chests

is there a cheat? i just dont wanna be a vampire anymore, it sux lol

additem {itemnumber} * dont know number

Seedler
04-26-2006, 12:46 AM
Nope.

As long as you have one grand soul gem you're fine tho.

Just get this trainer (not a crack mods/admins:)

http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_elder_scrolls_4.shtml

Use the trainer to dupe the grand soul gem;)

Guyver
04-26-2006, 12:50 AM
ok ill try that, thnx

Guyver
04-26-2006, 01:14 AM
ummm how?

Guyver
04-26-2006, 02:41 AM
OK, all i need is a nightshade plant, anyoen know what region its in?

Gripper
04-26-2006, 03:07 PM
OK, all i need is a nightshade plant, anyoen know what region its in?
Try buying one from an alchemist store

Guyver
04-27-2006, 02:56 AM
wooooo!, not a vampire anymore!

Guyver
04-29-2006, 06:23 PM
i need help again..

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1520/untitled29dr.jpg

i know where to go, but when? and what am i looking for?

abu_has_the_power
04-29-2006, 07:03 PM
u go to where the marker says, and pretty T to wait. wait till noon

Delorean
04-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Just go where the marker says and wait in front of the statue without pressing T or you may miss it.

silent h3ro
04-29-2006, 11:46 PM
wooooo!, not a vampire anymore!Me too, it took me two days to finish that damn quest! :D

oddedd
10-28-2006, 06:38 PM
ok my turn! I'm trying to advance through the mage guild, but have come across a problem, they have suspended me, theft!? I don't know what they're on about! haha and I'm not lieing, I dont think, anyway, they want me to find 20 dragon tongue (plant?) and twenty redwot plants was it? (something like that) Can anyone point me in the right direction!? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Gripper
10-29-2006, 09:11 AM
ok my turn! I'm trying to advance through the mage guild, but have come across a problem, they have suspended me, theft!? I don't know what they're on about! haha and I'm not lieing, I dont think, anyway, they want me to find 20 dragon tongue (plant?) and twenty redwot plants was it? (something like that) Can anyone point me in the right direction!? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

http://elderscrolls.blogspot.com/2006/04/maps-guides.html
Have a look on this site,lots of useful hints and tips :)

oddedd
10-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Wooo it has the directions, I fracking love you man!!!!!

Gripper
10-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Wooo it has the directions, I fracking love you man!!!!!

:D Glad to help.