PDA

View Full Version : Farscape

Damnatory
04-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Anyone watch this show? It's actually turned out to be MUCH more entertaining then I originally thought. Though there seems to be some inconsistancies... Huge ones...

Season 3 episode 15 "Icarus Abides" John dies of Radiation exposure while reclaiming the displacement engine from Furloh. Yet in the next episode " Revenging Angel" he's back.

What the hell?

sArA
04-09-2006, 10:52 AM
I have watched several series....an excellent show imo. (rather helped by the fact that Cryton (not of Red Dwarf fame of course! :lol:) is rather hot. ;)

Guillaume
04-09-2006, 11:01 AM
It's been a while since I watched it, but I seem to remember a couple of episodes where there were two John Crichtons (can't remember how it's spelled, I sure about that at least).

Cheese
04-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Anyone watch this show? It's actually turned out to be MUCH more entertaining then I originally thought. Though there seems to be some inconsistancies... Huge ones...

Season 3 episode 15 "Icarus Abides" John dies of Radiation exposure while reclaiming the displacement engine from Furloh. Yet in the next episode " Revenging Angel" he's back.

What the hell? It's been a while since I watched the show (and I'm hungover) but I seem to recall there were two of him for some reason.

Edit: G-man beat me to it (I can't believe it took me over 7 minutes to write that post...)

Gripper
04-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Can confirm what G and cheese said,and I thought it had some of the best aliens in it.

Damnatory
04-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Oh right on, I forgot about that! I think I fell asleep during the episode that he was "doubled", so I didn't know what happened to the other one. I've thought that there was only one for like 8 episodes now. :ermm: :lol:

Thanks to you all, I think that may have driven me crazy for the next season I have left. :blink:

Barbarossa
04-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Farscape was brilliant, innovative stuff. I really like the interplay between crichton and scorpius.

Guillaume
04-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Meh. I was like, totally copied on BSG. Doesn't that strangely remind you of the Six/Baltar thing?

D'uh.

:poorest rod ever:

Barbarossa
04-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Was that a rod? I thought you were just being mental. :ermm:

Guillaume
04-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Nothing new there. :snooty:

BTW, speaking of Frascape, are there any verifieds in here. I feel like dling and watching them again now.

Damnatory
04-10-2006, 04:42 PM
BTW, speaking of Frascape, are there any verifieds in here. I feel like dling and watching them again now.

I didn't see any here.
I found alll 4 seasons plus the Peacekeeper Wars mini series on TV Torrents. Took about a day to finish the download for them all.

Guillaume
04-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks, I'll have a look there.

meste
03-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Hi,

I am new here and also found only recently about Farscape. Also a fan of SF, does anyone know if Farscape is still on some channels?

thanks,
meste