PDA

View Full Version : noises

zpup
04-13-2006, 10:58 PM
hello,

i am new here becasue i could not find the answer googling. i have kazaa lite ressurection version 0.0.7.6 f.
i have been using it about 3 months no problems, and then all of a sudden i started getting ad popups, i ran spybot and adaware and they did not find anything , since it is only one ad at the beginning of the session.
i just closed the ad, but now i am getting funny noises once a clucking chicken and then a fly buzzing( weird, huh?).
i have mcafee security suite and nothing has come up wrong and the co mputer works fine.

oh yeah the ads are from a company called http;//adserving.cpxinteractive.com.

have not gone there do not know what i will pick up.

any suggestions welcome.

thanks,
craig

Skiz
04-14-2006, 05:24 AM
The one and only recommendation you'll find from this forum and any others tailored to file sharing is simple:

DUMP KAZAA

Once you've uninstalled Satan's Curse that, you'll need to run something like Ad-Aware SE, Search & Destroy, or HiJackThis! in or to remove all the bullshit on your PC.

Once that's done, you can download any number of great file sharing programs out there. If your looking for music I'd suggest Soulseek. GREAT PROGRAM!

For everything else I'd suggest the torrent route. You'll find all the guides you need right here on FST. :happy: