PDA

View Full Version : Anime Subtitles

elite001
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Hello guys,

This is my 1st post.. so please be easy on me if I do something wrong..

I have found so many anime such as Dragonball, etc. in japanase audio without any subtitles, and unfortunately I am not japanese.. I have tried with the search engine provided in this forum, and the best thing that I could find was a website that provided this DragonBall subs but they are in polish..

now I wonder if somebody could please at least point me where to look.. since I almost giving up searching

thank you guys.. please help...

Edit : I'm so sorry I am really new in this.. and just saw myself the thread for newbie like me.. Should I suppose to post this in NewBie section.. if so... really really forgive meee... so sorry...

Edit again : I'm sorry for my stupidity in researching... but as far as I could find from the link is this http://animesub.info/szukaj.php?szukane=dragonball

which is perfect, as what I am looking, except its polish... *sighs*

mr. nails
04-15-2006, 09:12 PM
idk, maybe the files u currently have already have subs that ur unaware of. dl and install the kazaalite mega codec pack and upon installing make sure direct vob sub gets installed, which i believe it does by default, and u'll get subs.

also, try mininova (www.mininova.org) for ur dragonball shows and then get uTorrent (www.utorrent.com) to dl them. enjoy!

elite001
04-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Hello thank you for your reply, but yes the DragonBall files that I downloaded are in .avi and I almost sure that the one that I have are really the clean version one originally ripped from DVD with japanese audio, but no subtitle at all.. :(

wukka
07-12-2006, 05:04 AM
yup, that sucks. there are some good divs subtitle sites, but you are not likely to find subs for some obscure anime heh!

that is why I like leechin fansubs :)

Vadd
12-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Hello I find english subtitles for dragonball z American edition (276 eps) (http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/dbz_tit_us.php)
Please help me i very bad understand english and don't know where them find
Hello from Russia :whistling

BoXeRReBelLion
12-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Can anyone help me find english subs for Major?

grimms
12-03-2007, 05:24 AM
You won't find subtitles here but that have alot of multiaudio anime movies. Try Boxtorrents.

lostdemon
12-03-2007, 07:02 AM
If you just want to watch with subtitles already on it or even english dubbed you can try watching it via streaming video. Nabolister for example