PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2003

greglanexp
04-26-2003, 08:25 PM
i d/l the .iso file of madden 2003, it installed fine i copyed the NO CD PATCH included on the cd to the correct folder but it still requires the cd, i have d/l all the NO CD PATCHES i could get my hands on but still it need the correct cd, can anyone help, please

Thanks in advanced

greglanexp
04-27-2003, 02:55 PM
COME ON SOMEBODY MUST KNOW, I NOT A TOTAL TWAT ABOUT , I KNOW HOW TO GET GAMES WORKING BUT IM JUST HAVING ABIT OF TROUBLE WITJ THIS GAME INPARTICULAR. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sparkyjones23
04-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Use Daemon tools to mount the iso then no crack needed
p.s. chill B)

Sason
04-27-2003, 03:23 PM
www.Gamecopyworld.com.....I had the same problem. My problem was that the ISO i had was corrupted. So Id a new copy and with a crack from that site (the ease simple crack on that site is best...avoid the hectic one!!) and it worked. Now, i uninstalled for some stupid reason to burnm the game to a CD, but then the ISO becomes corrupted. I DL again, and now my players are GHOST like... Every time I DL a new COPY (i have DSL), I can only perfor the install once, after that it becomes error.. get back to me....

SASON

Salim
04-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Where can I get MAdden 2003?

greglanexp
04-27-2003, 06:55 PM
i got madden 2003 from kazaa, just put it on auto search more, and u will evertully find it.

I already installed, apyled the crack and it didn't work , so i uninstalled it abd tride it again but it was still the same error, does this mean it is mucked up for good now.

Thanks for your time.

greglanexp
04-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Sason@27 April 2003 - 16:23
www.Gamecopyworld.com.....I had the same problem. My problem was that the ISO i had was corrupted. So Id a new copy and with a crack from that site (the ease simple crack on that site is best...avoid the hectic one!!) and it worked. Now, i uninstalled for some stupid reason to burnm the game to a CD, but then the ISO becomes corrupted. I DL again, and now my players are GHOST like... Every time I DL a new COPY (i have DSL), I can only perfor the install once, after that it becomes error.. get back to me....

SASON
There is no crack called "ease simple" on gamecopyworld. could u send me the patch by email, please

crazyfool
04-28-2003, 05:59 PM
i just installed this game off my hard drive

I got the no cd patch here

http://ab.awpost.com/gf/madden_2003.htm

and it works great

Sason
04-28-2003, 09:01 PM
TYPOS..sorry...I meant at GameCopyWorld, get the CD crack under Madden 2003. THen, when it gives u a list of several cracks, choose the one thats the easiest. And u will see that. Avoid the one with many steps. Its one step, and boom!

SO, got to the site, search for: madden 2003, Get the Crack with least steps possible ex: add this patch (after DL the thing) and it will replace the .exe...something like that...ull see.

any way u can get the GAME: MADDEN 2003 from "Verifieds" here in Kazaa...where the "WEB" tab is on the Kazaa tools. look for Madden 2003 under "Game" section. DL the ISO. If u dont know about ISO ask me!! ANd ill help u..

DONT GIVE UP, i struggled for months until finally...it actually is tru....well bye....

Lates

P.s Do u use Daemon Tools Gregxxxxx?

greglanexp
04-28-2003, 10:54 PM
i use NERO IMAGE DRIVE most of the time but i do have DAEMON TOOLS

Thanks i will try what u suggested

greglanexp
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
I have tryed every NO CD patch there is but nothing is working

Sason
04-28-2003, 11:45 PM
Dude it must be the ISO u have DL. Go to the Verifieds in Kazaa. DL it from there. I just installed again along with that patch web site some one put in this section. It has to be the ISO DL again. Did u get any errors when u DL??

greglanexp
04-29-2003, 10:11 AM
i tryed to download it from BitTorrent but it got so far then stopped, so i got it from kazaa , it was about 796.---kb (approx) but i will try and download it again, do u think its worth it

THANKS

greglanexp
04-29-2003, 10:14 AM
there was no errors when i was dling it, and no errors when i was installing it, also fifa 2003 is the same, i try and load a Friendly game but in just minimises to the desktop,

Sason
04-30-2003, 11:03 AM
OKay, with bit torrent. I assume u already DL the actual Bit Torent program. Without it u cant DL Bit Torent. So if u have not go here www.candystore.tk. Small file. After u have that go here: www.home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/bittorrent.htm. Thats the exact address. If u cant get to it, just look for similar sites. BAsicallly those are most Bit Torrent sites where u can DL everything. THere beeter quality, most of the time. 90 %. Do u have DSL or what? Well, once u get BT, then u go to the game or movie u want, click on it and save it to a location ex: "My Documents", etc., etc. Just let it be when its dl, if it stops DL ,, just leave it alone...LEAVE IT ALONE ALWAYS.........IF it get ridiculously long, like for several days and no movement, try again then..but mostly its good.

later......