PDA

View Full Version : Best program/format for psp movie converting?

newcombe6
04-25-2006, 06:30 PM
hi there everyone

tried seraching the forum and it bought up dvdcopyplatinum

is this the best program to use for converting dvds and xvids to psp?

after a simple to use program to convert them all to dump on the pro duo stick - do i also need a viewer program on the psp itself?

and what is the best fiel format to use? does it paly xvid/divx etc or is there a better format to use to save on space?

cheers in advance

TheDave
04-25-2006, 07:21 PM
http://www.engadget.com/2004/12/21/how-to-get-videos-and-dvds-onto-your-sony-playstation-portable/

there's no benefits in homebrew really, unless it's hippy self satisfaction :dabs:

Rip The Jacker
04-25-2006, 11:41 PM
hi there everyone

tried seraching the forum and it bought up dvdcopyplatinum

is this the best program to use for converting dvds and xvids to psp?

after a simple to use program to convert them all to dump on the pro duo stick - do i also need a viewer program on the psp itself?

and what is the best fiel format to use? does it paly xvid/divx etc or is there a better format to use to save on space?

cheers in advance
What version is your PSP?

If it's 2.0+ you can use PSP Video9.
If it's 1.5 you can download PMP Mod and convert your videos to PMP with Videora PMP Converter, the videos play at a higher resolution and you get better quality overall.

newcombe6
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM
cheers for all the help guys

i actually bought it for my bro's birthday from Game in the uk - so i would imagine its 2.0. i can get him to check

ive off to get pspvideo9 then!

cheers all

mike45450
05-01-2006, 01:39 PM
PSPVideo9 sucks, use WinAVI mp4 converter, it's a lot faster and easier than PSPV9