PDA

View Full Version : last night, who won men or women?

allen 29
05-03-2006, 04:59 PM
last night at a movie theatre, this good looking blonde who was about 5'7 bumped into me. i told her to watch where she was going. she turned and put her left hand on her hip and just stared at me. then without warning she quickly flipped her fast right hand back to give me a hard slap on the left side of my face. i have never had a girl try to slap me before. i'm 5'5. i was surprised. what happened?

Proper Bo
05-03-2006, 05:00 PM
busy?:unsure:

manker
05-03-2006, 05:14 PM
last night at a movie theatre, this good looking blonde who was about 5'7 bumped into me. i told her to watch where she was going. she turned and put her left hand on her hip and just stared at me. then without warning she quickly flipped her fast right hand back to give me a hard slap on the left side of my face. i have never had a girl try to slap me before. i'm 5'5. i was surprised. what happened?
I'm pretty sure that stare you received was her appraising the situation.

After she'd done so, she decided that if you cut up rough, she could probably take you in a fist-fight - so she slapped you. That slap was a challenge to your masculinity.

I'm afraid you've now lost it forever.

What you should have done is laughed and offered her a Yorkie Bar that all men carry for such an occasion. When she reaches out for it, which you're holding in your left hand, you then schoolboy error her with the right and tell her that t'pots need doing.

You then turn to your mate (I'm presuming you weren't alone) and say someting like 'If the plucky cow wasn't such a minger, I might have bought her half a cider and black after t'film'.

:smilie4:

Gripper
05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that stare you received was her appraising the situation.

After she'd done so, she decided that if you cut up rough, she could probably take you in a fist-fight - so she slapped you. That slap was a challenge to your masculinity.

What you should have done is laughed and offered her a Yorkie Bar that all men carry for such an occasion. When she reaches out for it, which you're holding in your left hand, you then schoolboy error her with the right and tell her that t'pots need doing.

You then turn to your mate (I'm presuming you weren't alone) and say someting like 'If the plucky cow wasn't such a minger, I might have bought her half a cider and black after t'film'.

Sage advice(noted for if something similar happens to me)

Mind if some good looking blond bird bumped me,I'd probably said thankyou:D

Mr. Mulder
05-03-2006, 05:26 PM
she was probably upset from not having enough dishes to wash.

http://www.theoldvillageshop.co.uk/images/shop/products/109.jpg

Proper Bo
05-03-2006, 05:34 PM
last night at a movie theatre, this good looking blonde who was about 5'7 bumped into me. i told her to watch where she was going. she turned and put her left hand on her hip and just stared at me. then without warning she quickly flipped her fast right hand back to give me a hard slap on the left side of my face. i have never had a girl try to slap me before. i'm 5'5. i was surprised. what happened? I'm pretty sure that stare you received was her appraising the situation.

wise words:smilie4:

Guillaume
05-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Send me some Yorkie bars, please, I find that holding a 100€ note to draw her attention away from my hand is a bit too risky.

Proper Bo
05-03-2006, 05:39 PM
but you still have to pay her, shirley?:unsure:

4play
05-03-2006, 05:46 PM
pwned by a woman :no2:

what you need to do is drink more stella. woman can smell it from a mile off and they know not to go near a man who has been drinking stella.

100%
05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
To say "watch where your going" is hostile
you made an accident into an attack
she could have said "sorry" when she "bumped" you but then she doesnt sound like the type.
no reason for slapping at all but from the perspective of all people when a woman slaps a man - he is wrong

Cheese
05-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I'd have given her a roundhouse kick to the ovaries.

Mr. Mulder
05-04-2006, 08:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/tomleobitch.jpg

Guillaume
05-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Good ole Tom. He has a way with t'ladies.

Barbarossa
05-04-2006, 09:34 AM
what happened?

last night at a movie theatre, this good looking blonde who was about 5'7 bumped into you. You told her to watch where she was going. she turned and put her left hand on her hip and just stared at you. then without warning she quickly flipped her fast right hand back to give you a hard slap on the left side of your face. You have never had a girl try to slap you before. You're 5'5. You were surprised.

ziggyjuarez
05-04-2006, 11:08 AM
I find that if i have a womens hand touche me then,Thats a damn good day.