PDA

View Full Version : Poll

Proper Bo
05-05-2006, 10:21 PM
manker asked me to make a poll cause him and cheese were playing pool, he didn't say what he wanted the poll to be about though:unsure:

Proper Bo
05-05-2006, 10:23 PM
why does "poll" look like it shouldn't be pronounced "pole"? :dabs:

callum
05-05-2006, 10:44 PM
him and cheese were playing pool

"dive in, i'm deep"

Proper Bo
05-05-2006, 10:47 PM
:dabs:

callum
05-05-2006, 11:00 PM
sorry, old swimming club joke

Proper Bo
05-05-2006, 11:18 PM
i think a :pinch: was more in order rly, just couldn't be arsed to edit it. Now it looks like i didn't get it:dabs:

maebach
05-06-2006, 12:11 AM
yes

callum
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
yes
if a man came to the pool with a pole and some bait, would you be the first to make a dive for his tackle? i think you would.

peat moss
05-06-2006, 01:35 AM
A pool for poll ? Now I'm really confused but still voted yes .

Gripper
05-06-2006, 05:51 AM
probably wants it to be about who's gonna win at pool,I votes for crabgirl as cheese and manker will probably get to pished to play,

Cheese
05-06-2006, 09:26 AM
The Welsh beat the English in a close 5-0 thrashing.

Fromagepas
05-06-2006, 09:33 AM
The Welsh beat the English in a close 5-0 thrashing.
:lol:

You must have had that niche fella praying on your overworked brain.

Either that or you're pish at pool.

Cheese
05-06-2006, 09:38 AM
The Welsh beat the English in a close 5-0 thrashing. :lol:

You must have had that niche fella praying on your overworked brain.

Either that or you're pish at pool.

I'm pish at pool. We played further games, fecking loads of games, and I won two (though only when my opponent pocketed the black ball prematurely).

Fromagepas
05-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Before I was an old blind fella with arthritic joints and brain aids I used to be a fucking ace pool player. We were the best pool team within a 30 mile radius. In fact, at home the team had been beaten just once in five years. The reason may have been that we had bigger tables than anyone else, so visiting teams couldn't play on them. You could see them balk (snooker joke) when they walked in.

It helped away as well, coz we would walk in and chortle, saying things like "oh look, they are using weans tables, how sweet". We would then thrash them mercilessly, in front of their loved ones. Which was always nice.

The last time I played serious pool (other than for money) we won the league with 11 games left to play.

True story.

DorisInsinuate
05-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Before I was an old blind fella with arthritic joints and brain aids I used to be a fucking ace pool player. We were the best pool team within a 30 mile radius. In fact, at home the team had been beaten just once in five years. The reason may have been that we had bigger tables than anyone else, so visiting teams couldn't play on them. You could see them balk (snooker joke) when they walked in.

It helped away as well, coz we would walk in and chortle, saying things like "oh look, they are using weans tables, how sweet". We would then thrash them mercilessly, in front of their loved ones. Which was always nice.

The last time I played serious pool (other than for money) we won the league with 11 games left to play.

True story.
WRONG. You filfthy hustler :dry:

Seedler
05-06-2006, 02:01 PM
stfu...:dry:

Cheese
05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I didn't make any foreign students cry this time though I did have an argument with some guy over a fruit machine. The pool pwnage of me was pretty much complete, I didn't beat manker all night but I did manage to steal a victory off Al (when he pocketed the black too early).

Mr JP Fugley
05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I didn't make any foreign students cry this time though I did have an argument with some guy over a fruit machine.
were you trying to but a homosexual. :blink:

Cheese
05-06-2006, 02:34 PM
It is the law that if you leave credit in the fruit machine while you are getting change from the bar that the machine is still "yours" is it not? I was pretty outraged that someone would just jump on, win some money and then say he would give me a quid back when he had finished. I pwned him with some drunken Busyman-esque logic whilst I lay across the machine.

Mr JP Fugley
05-06-2006, 02:42 PM
you should have shot him in the face. not doing that was your first blunder.

DorisInsinuate
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Or you should have punched his arm.

Withcheese crisis management < everyone else's

clocker
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM

True story.
j2k4 is also quite the ace pool hustler...at least according to him.

You two could have a death match for the FST Championship.

I'd pay to see it.

Mr JP Fugley
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM

True story.
j2k4 is also quite the ace pool hustler...at least according to him.

You two could have a death match for the FST Championship.

I'd pay to see it.

would you also supply the time machine

Seedler
05-06-2006, 06:58 PM
ppl should get banned for polling stupid questions.

Sextent
05-06-2006, 07:02 PM
ppl should get banned for polling stupid questions.
I disagree.