PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me if this is OK.

Mr JP Fugley
05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Say I want to share a torrent file, but I can't do it here, fair enough board rules and so forth.

What if I share it at another forum, no names no pack drill, and then post a link to the thread in that forum here.

Is that OK.

Proper Bo
05-07-2006, 10:25 PM
do it in the $100 thread, none of the rule nazis look in there.

Mr JP Fugley
05-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Best not do it in the count to 10 thread then.

manker
05-07-2006, 10:28 PM
:lol: :D

It's a veritable magnet for glebetards, that thread. I've wanted to say that for ages but I've noticed a few people who I actually think are decent chaps post in it occasionally.

But fuck it. That thread is a magnet for glebetards.

Proper Bo
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
or upload it as a zip file, there's no rule against zip files:whistling

Mr JP Fugley
05-07-2006, 10:36 PM

It's a veritable magnet for glebetards, that thread. I've wanted to say that for ages but I've noticed a few people who I actually think are decent chaps post in it occasionally.

That's a bit harsh. Some people need the sense of achievement they will get by taking part in a thread which will count up to 10.

Who are you to say that they are sad, anally retentive cunts with obsessive compulsive disorder.

manker
05-07-2006, 10:39 PM

That's a bit harsh. Some people need the sense of achievement they will get by taking part in a thread which will count up to 10.

Who are you to say that they are sad, anally retentive cunts with obsessive compulsive disorder.:o

I feel terrible now.

tesco
05-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Say I want to share a torrent file, but I can't do it here, fair enough board rules and so forth.

What if I share it at another forum, no names no pack drill, and then post a link to the thread in that forum here.

Is that OK.
Not really at the moment altho I think the team should discuss the rules on torrent files. :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
05-07-2006, 10:52 PM

Is that OK.
Not really at the moment altho I think the team should discuss the rules on torrent files. :unsure:
Cheers, can you let me know if you make a definitive judgement on it.

Mr JP Fugley
05-07-2006, 10:53 PM

Who are you to say that they are sad, anally retentive cunts with obsessive compulsive disorder.:o

I feel terrible now.
Quite rightly.