PDA

View Full Version : Can I Just Say

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 09:06 PM
That Keano's was the best testimonial ever.

The players didn't cheat the fans, they made it a real game and tried (short of being silly and breaking each other).

Keane went down in the penalty box and the ref didn't give a penalty, because it wasn't one (no "penalty coz' it's him" pish).

Both teams were trying to score and chasing back to stop the opposition.

No - play him coz' he's 80 with a dicky anus.

The man could not have been given a better tribute. From both the fans and the players. Fan-feckin'-tastic.

I think the match may have responded to the fans.

I'm watching it on Celtic TV BTW. Could you guess.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Could you cap it and send it my way please.

It appears that I fall some way short of getting the gist of it.

Still, we won and I found out that Strachan is a hun, so not all was lost.

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Could you cap it and send it my way please.

It appears that I fall some way short of getting the gist of it.

Still, we won and I found out that Strachan is a hun, so not all was lost.
Capping it, for squarehead. The game was part of his 18th celebration, he had the fucking time of his life. He will faint when we give him the signed Henke shirt (with phoatie of him signing it).

Will send it to you pas de problem. Should I ask someone (Bo) for your home address or do you have a PO box I can send it to. (to which I can send it - could anyone who is actually literate please cut and paste that as appropriate.)

We knew wee Gordie was a hun before he came, that's never been a problem. FOR US.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:24 PM
You're a good lad, thanks :happy:

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
So, do I send it to

manker
Wales.

Or would you like to PM / txt me something more specific.

Or do I just ask Bo.

We're working on the assumption that I can drive my DVD recorder here. Which I usually can, to be fair. I haven't checked yet, coz' it's still recording.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Bo won't know, he gives all his dole to his Mam so she can buy new clothes for him and so can't afford to send love letters :dabs:

I'll text you.

And can you please stop starting sentences with conjunctions - that would be an ideal idea.

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 09:39 PM
And can you please stop starting sentences with conjunctions - that would be an ideal idea.
But I don't know what that means.

And also, there's nowt wrong with "ideal idea". I just happen to be alliterate.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:42 PM
And also, there's nowt wrong with "ideal idea". I just happen to be alliterate.You can spell and grammaticularise just fine with your other IDs :snooty: