PDA

View Full Version : Fashion question?

Skiz
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I was always told that brown shoes go with a brown belt and black shoes go with a black belt.

Is it "wrong" though to wear a brown belt and shoes with black pants? :huh:

GepperRankins
05-12-2006, 09:25 PM
it's wrong to think about it really :dabs:

Skiz
05-12-2006, 09:30 PM

I never have, but the new gf was laughin at me that I didn't know I was not supposed to do that. I've done it a ton of times though. Just wanted to get some other opinions. ;)

Fromagepas
05-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh, dear God yes.

Why would you even ask that?

That's like wearing white socks.

Cheese
05-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Heh, heh...pants.

callum
05-12-2006, 11:27 PM

I never have, but the new gf was laughin at me that I didn't know I was not supposed to do that. I've done it a ton of times though. Just wanted to get some other opinions. ;)

Make sure the handbag matches as well.

missie
05-12-2006, 11:35 PM

i hate white sport socks.
biggest fashion crime ever. :no:

sabien
05-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I don't see the problem in that.....

Mr JP Fugley
05-13-2006, 12:25 AM
I don't see the problem in that.....
Thanks.

If there could be a more telling indictment of wearing white socks I don't know what it is.

Gripper
05-13-2006, 05:46 AM
I wear a brown belt with everything..as that's all I own.
But I'm over 40 now so I don't relly give a shit what anyone else thinks.
Tanktops.FTW

MagicNakor
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Your shoes actually don't have to match your belt. Neither does your handbag have to match your shoes.

/Fashion 101

:shuriken:

100%
05-13-2006, 08:10 PM
depends on the setting
if its Formal
the white suit with diamonds, high collar plus heavy side burns & dark big shades should make you fit right in.

if its Informal
The multi coloured jogging suite, trainers should make you blend in just right.

maebach
05-14-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh, dear God yes.

Why would you even ask that?

its a fact, rly.

100%
05-14-2006, 11:48 AM
depends on the setting
if its Formal
the white suit with diamonds, high collar plus heavy side burns & dark big shades should make you fit right in.

if its Informal
The multi coloured jogging suite, trainers should make you blend in just right.

charrlesmelton
12-16-2021, 04:52 AM
When it's a day at the beach being planned, arrive in style - wearing trendy shirts for the beach

shaina
12-16-2021, 05:22 AM
When it's a day at the beach being planned, arrive in style - wearing trendy shirts for the beach

:lol:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2021, 06:55 PM
Style is good. Fashion on the other hand, is stupid.

shaina
12-16-2021, 09:50 PM

Class trumps them all;)........

IdolEyes787
12-16-2021, 11:39 PM
Hugo Boss because if there's anything the Germans are known for it's fashion.
Hugo Boss because something this expensive can't possibly be shit.
Hugo Boss because as suit designers the Germans make damn fine sports cars.

shaina
12-17-2021, 12:49 AM
Hugo Boss because if there's anything the Germans are known for it's fashion.
Hugo Boss because something this expensive can't possibly be shit.
Hugo Boss because as suit designers the Germans make damn fine sports cars.

Kind of like Montreal here when it comes to fashion:)..

But can you really call them French:unsure:

And yes they make fine cars, but, so does Japan.

The question of expensive?? Well that depends on Class. And if you look at the study, most people wearing Boss really can't afford too.....

I can tell you that Boss is suited more for skinny homos like you, not Husky straight guys like Meg myself......

anon
12-17-2021, 02:13 AM

There you go, Skizo. You can make that beach trip now. It's been 15 years, you deserve it.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2021, 12:23 PM
With most fashion questions, Meg says you simply need to ask yourself "What would Lady Gaga do?".

shaina
12-17-2021, 05:15 PM
With most fashion questions, Meg says you simply need to ask yourself "What would Lady Gaga do?".

:artist:

IdolEyes787
12-17-2021, 07:52 PM
Generally that consists of when in doubt to get your ass out.

anon
12-17-2021, 08:06 PM

Then again, he was talking to you.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2021, 08:18 PM
Anon, there's nothing about your work here that couldn't be solved by a bullet between the eyes.

shaina
12-17-2021, 08:57 PM

Then again, he was talking to you.

;)

anon
12-17-2021, 09:38 PM
Anon, there's nothing about your work here that couldn't be solved by a bullet between the eyes.

I'm not allowed to do that to every person that causes trouble, as much as I'd love to.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 01:08 AM
I left that statement non-specific for a reason. If things continue to go downhill here, I want to leave my options open.

Funkin'
12-18-2021, 01:57 AM
I'm getting fat enough to where I think I can pull off the cashmere track suit look.

EDIT: Damn, some of them look really really good actually. When I get me an extra couple hundred or so I'm going to drape myself in cashmere.

shaina
12-18-2021, 01:59 AM
I left that statement non-specific for a reason. If things continue to go downhill here, I want to leave my options open.

Ya where are you gonna go, or do??, you have the luxury of of your boyfriend tushy fucking you and still post your comments here at the same time...

Or i could have said , gee Idol , where else would you go to kill time??....

But the first one suited you better ;)

shaina
12-18-2021, 02:06 AM
I'm getting fat enough to where I think I can pull off the cashmere track suit look.

EDIT: Damn, some of them look really really good actually. When I get me an extra couple hundred or so I'm going to drape myself in cashmere.

I've got a Russian connection to get you a discounted price if you are interested :)

But i am trying to think, is that really a "Manly" thing:unsure:,

Better you go bare ass and buy yourself a nice Cashmere blanket or scarf and wrap yourself in that.....

megabyteme
12-18-2021, 07:03 AM

Class trumps them all;)........

It's called fashion, look it up (https://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/15/business/hugo-boss-acknowledges-link-to-nazi-regime.html)... (That's an Archer quote, btw)

Are you still going by the name shay or have you decided to go with The World's Most Misguided Jew?

megabyteme
12-18-2021, 07:09 AM
Also, to dispel aspersions cast against me in my absence by Idol, let me offer counterpoints...

1. Not ghey
2. Not dead
3. Still fat
4. My kids and wife are generally decent, kind people.
4a. I would have said 'classy', but some would confuse that as having been Nazi supporters and propagandists.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 12:59 PM
Also, to dispel aspersions cast against me in my absence by Idol, let me offer counterpoints...

The quality of mercy is not strained.

Btw it's pronounced strain ed.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 01:11 PM

Ya where are you gonna go, or do??, you have the luxury of of your boyfriend tushy fucking you and still post your comments here at the same time...

Or i could have said , gee Idol , where else would you go to kill time??....

But the first one suited you better ;)

You're not making much of a case against the Nazis.
Also, there is a big closeted difference between simply calling someone ghey which can be done in either bigotry or jest and invoking specific ghey imagery.

shaina
12-18-2021, 03:42 PM
Are you still going by the name shay or have you decided to go with The World's Most Misguided Jew?

I am not misguided, just confused Meg, I always thought that Jesus loves everybody:huh:

Howls it going buddy, i miss ya:hug:

Hope all is well with you and the family :)...

I see you are keeping an eye on the forums, just not feeling the vibe to post, again i miss ya and hope all is well buddy...........

shaina
12-18-2021, 03:52 PM
You're not making much of a case against the Nazis.

Explain Why??

Also, there is a big closeted difference between simply calling someone ghey which can be done in either bigotry or jest and invoking specific ghey imagery.

I never called you "ghey" , I called you a "fudge packer", do they mean the same??

And Because you like taking it up the ass, does that make you different than Nazis:unsure:

Stehle
12-18-2021, 04:40 PM
Meg!... Hope all is well with the family this holiday season! :)

(Meg is a total fashionista... y'all would do well to keep up.) ;) :alien:

Happy Holidays to one and all!

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 09:29 PM
3. Still fat
There's something to be said for fat. Like a bet wolves would find you especially succulent.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 09:38 PM
Explain Why??

I never called you "ghey" , I called you a "fudge packer", do they mean the same??

And Because you like taking it up the ass, does that make you different than Nazis:unsure: If you believe psychiatry isn't total poop, then it suggests you choosing to form a picture of a specific ghey sex act in your mind instead of merely generalizing to the ghey slur means that you are.... how can I put this as inoffensively as possible.... heterosexually challenged, you big queer.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2021, 09:39 PM

Same to you even though because there is no snow, Florida technically is disqualified from Christmas.

megabyteme
12-19-2021, 07:38 AM

Thank you, my friend, as I hope the same for you and yours!

Women love the sophisticated look of a Dapper Dan man

Stehle
12-19-2021, 04:11 PM
Women love the sophisticated look of a Dapper Dan man

Two weeks?!! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ-zQvWquIM

Funkin'
12-19-2021, 05:30 PM
Better you go bare ass and buy yourself a nice Cashmere blanket or scarf and wrap yourself in that.....

Accidentally did that last answer at Christmas. I think I should use your Russian connection for this year. They usually have the goods.

And before I forget, I want to wish Meg(and everyone else as well) a Happy Holiday before he has to retreat back into that world of responsiblites he lives in.
I love having no wife and no kids.

megabyteme
12-19-2021, 06:10 PM
You know you wanted to stop with Meg, but you are much better mannered than...*looks back at your post history*...Idol and Shay.

Much appreciated, my friend! May you get all the bunny fur (and famed hairless winter vacationing college bunny) your heart desires!

megabyteme
12-19-2021, 06:16 PM
Explain Why??

And Because you like taking it up the ass, does that make you different than Nazis:unsure: If you believe psychiatry isn't total poop, then it suggests you choosing to form a picture of a specific ghey sex act in your mind instead of merely generalizing to the ghey slur means that you are.... how can I put this as inoffensively as possible.... heterosexually challenged, you big queer.

Fuck Freud with a gigantic black, engorged, purple veiny, cock in his coke-bingeing, supple but tight, wrinkly, pink sphincter while he fantasizes about my mother's sizeable breasts!

IdolEyes787
12-19-2021, 07:35 PM
You know what they say. Sometimes a banana is just a giant yellow cock.:idunno:

IdolEyes787
12-19-2021, 07:38 PM
You know you wanted to stop with Meg... I bet a lot of people find themselves wanting to stop after Meg.

anon
12-19-2021, 09:15 PM

> fat
> comehere track suit
> Funkin'

This path has only one possible outcome.

anon
12-19-2021, 09:15 PM
2. Not dead

Just like Alfredo Yabrán! Stay classy, you overweight undead. :cheers:

megabyteme
12-19-2021, 11:09 PM

You big old queer :dry:

Funkin'
12-20-2021, 01:36 AM
> fat
> comehere track suit
> Funkin'

Yes, And that's some young girl using me as her personal toilet.

shaina
12-20-2021, 06:30 PM

Tell us all the details, make us jealous:sadwalk:

No need for Idol to pay any attention, he always has a dapper dressed Rump Roaster around keeping him busy company:yup:

And a Merry Merry Christmas to all those Jesus lovers out there:cheers:

PS. It's my Wife's Birthday today :hbd::yay:,

IdolEyes787
12-20-2021, 07:16 PM
You big old queer :dry: Be careful what you call Shay. The last person you said something like that to him ended up with an uncircumcised dick in the face.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2021, 07:18 PM
PS. It's my Wife's Birthday today :hbd::yay:, Happy birthday to Mrs. Whatthehellwereyouthinking?

IdolEyes787
12-20-2021, 07:36 PM
You know you wanted to stop with Meg, but you are much better mannered than...*looks back at your post history*...Idol and Shay.

It's coming true exactly like my Dad said when he told me that one day they would all turn on me.

shaina
12-20-2021, 08:22 PM
Be careful what you call Shay. The last person you who said something like that to him ended up with an uncircumcised dick in the face.

Fixed:),

A man of your stature should never try to post with a "he mangina" in your butt;)

And thinking safety, and hopping you are making them glove up before they go into your pooper:yup:

I have experienced Men's fingers and cameras up my butt, having tests in the hospital of such, and i assume you have?? But I have never had the real thing....

All kidding aside, The question to you is?? Which one feels better knowing you have experienced both:idunno:

shaina
12-20-2021, 08:26 PM
It's coming true exactly like my Dad said when he told me that one day they would all turn on me.

You mean everyone is not turning there back side on you:lol:

shaina
12-20-2021, 08:27 PM
Happy birthday to Mrs. Whatthehellwereyouthinking?

:lol: :artist: :hug:

shaina
12-20-2021, 08:39 PM
> fat
> comehere track suit
> Funkin'
Yes, And that's some young girl using me as her personal toilet.

#1 "Golden Shower" or #2 "Hot Carl":unsure:

Hey, knowing that changes my bachelor jealousy:cry:

PS. Either way, the sharing of my Russian Connection still stands:01:

shaina
12-20-2021, 08:49 PM

You big old queer :dry:

Actually that is Idols frugal thinking, that is the cheapest fruit to buy he shoves up his ass (pardon the pun).

The bigger question again, does he eat the banana after (figuring no waste), and what pleasures him more:unsure:

megabyteme
12-20-2021, 10:17 PM
I have experienced Men's fingers and cameras up my butt

That sounds like some dark internet stuffs... :yikes: Did you ask for their doctor's credentials first??

shaina
12-21-2021, 04:07 AM
I have experienced Men's fingers and cameras up my butt

That sounds like some dark internet stuffs... :yikes: Did you ask for their doctor's credentials first??

Ya actually i did LOL!!!

Skiz
12-21-2021, 05:10 AM
I can't believe I asked this.

IdolEyes787
12-21-2021, 07:56 PM
Being reminded of our own stupidity is basically the internet's gift to the World.

anon
12-21-2021, 10:32 PM

Tell us all the details, make us jealous:sadwalk:

Actually, I recall him saying something about getting married a few years ago... so the logical conclusion is that he killed her and cashed on the life insurance.

anon
12-21-2021, 10:32 PM

Is it the same guy who put Trump in the White House?

shaina
12-22-2021, 01:21 AM

Is it the same guy who put Trump in the White House?

:lol:

Something Else
12-30-2021, 01:58 AM
I can't believe I asked this.

Are you still wearing both.