PDA

View Full Version : nintendo wii poll

GepperRankins
05-14-2006, 01:20 AM
+ 27 games playable and a couple are practically completed already
+ nintendo can keep a secret and always have some pretty bizzare marketing tactics
+ the wii development kit is reportedly almost identical to the gamecube one, so games can be ported, sequalised* or even developed from scratch much faster than for the release of any console over the last few and current generations

- nintendo themselves have said the release will be dictated by the availibilty of resources
- nintendo refuses to say a price or date
- we still don't know what specs the wii actually is. does this mean niether does nintendo?
- ten quid to anyone who can name a nintendo product that was released on time!

colt45joe
05-14-2006, 03:23 AM
+ 27 games playable and a couple are practically completed already
+ nintendo can keep a secret and always have some pretty bizzare marketing tactics
+ the wii development kit is reportedly almost identical to the gamecube one, so games can be ported, sequalised* or even developed from scratch much faster than for the release of any console over the last few and current generations

- nintendo themselves have said the release will be dictated by the availibilty of resources
- nintendo refuses to say a price or date
- we still don't know what specs the wii actually is. does this mean niether does nintendo?
- ten quid to anyone who can name a nintendo product that was released on time!

didnt the DS come out pretty quick? like they announced it, then bam couple of weeks later its out... er something like that.. i just remember it was announced out of nowhere, and came out quick..or i'm crazy.

maebach
05-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I think itll be out before then, so the kids can beg their parents for it.

iMartin
05-15-2006, 10:42 PM
In their E3 2006 press conference, they said it would be out in the last quarter of this year, most likely meaning late November or December.

asmithz
05-15-2006, 10:47 PM
October is what there shooting for i thoght, but I could be wrong.

silent h3ro
05-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Usually they shoot for the holidays. October or November I would guess. The Xbox 1 and Gaycube were both released November 2001.

mr. nails
05-16-2006, 02:12 AM
sure, it'll be released be4 '07. and yes u do already know the specs for the system...