PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, Mr so called manker

Chip Monk
05-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Does your orifice have a male opening policy. Or is it just anybody who does the needful.

manker
05-15-2006, 03:54 PM
I open everything with my name on it, the chapesses open everything else.

I didnae get anything exciting today :(

Chip Monk
05-15-2006, 04:05 PM
No it was only posted today, due to a mixture of no DVDs and me being pished most of the weekend.

Given I don't actually know your name, per se, the envelope doesn't have it marked on.

OK, subsidiary question - Does the hawt blond burd with the big bewds have a decent sense of humour?

Proper Bo
05-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Did you fill the envelope with aids filled needles loiyke?:smilie4:

Chip Monk
05-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Did you fill the envelope with aids filled needles loiyke?:smilie4:
That's just stupid, razor blade infected with hep c sellotaped to the inside of the envelope. So that if anyone tries to open it with their finger then it's slicey, bleedy time.

Proper Bo
05-15-2006, 04:16 PM
I think a deep envelope filled with needles would be better, for when they reach inside loiyke.

manker
05-15-2006, 04:17 PM
No it was only posted today, due to a mixture of no DVDs and me being pished most of the weekend.

Given I don't actually know your name, per se, the envelope doesn't have it marked on.

OK, subsidiary question - Does the hawt blond burd with the big bewds have a decent sense of humour?
She could do, since you made her up. I don't got no blondes here.

The one who will open the envelope doesn't really have the best sense of humour but she does have fantastic bewds.

Why do you ask :pinch:

Edit: and why am I giving you this ammunition after you googled my office phone number :pinch: :pinch:

DorisInsinuate
05-15-2006, 04:22 PM
I think a deep envelope filled with needles would be better, for when they reach inside loiyke.
The needles should be filled with liquid dog poo aswell.

Cheese
05-15-2006, 04:49 PM
I think a deep envelope filled with needles would be better, for when they reach inside loiyke. The needles should be filled with liquid dog poo aswell.

How are you going to get a dog to poo into the container bit?

DorisInsinuate
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Don't be silly. You make the dog swallow the syringe, then wait for it to poo it out to be honest.

Fromagepas
05-15-2006, 06:02 PM

She could do, since you made her up. I don't got no blondes here.

The one who will open the envelope doesn't really have the best sense of humour but she does have fantastic bewds.

Why do you ask :pinch:

Edit: and why am I giving you this ammunition after you googled my office phone number :pinch: :pinch:

You never told me your office phone number :blink: